"My stomach might have noise cancelling"Miyu Ottavia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PekoWick

Gunpla kitbashing is fun... if you have the budget for multiple kits, and also the fucking storage space to store all the left-over parts that cumulatively piles up after every project, let alone the skill and patience to stick to a single project model for months. It's the reason most people who try to dip their toes into customizing gunpla only get as far as custom painting/weathering.
Bandai have 30MM kit which is more affordable and IMO is much more customizable.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
20221021_213309.png

AI generated art is finally managing to unnerve me

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Women's hard work appropriated by men jumping in at the last minute and reaping all the recognition once more.

Vaginas btfo, penis havers keep winning.
Unironically, 100% yes lol. I figured this was a similar situation to how it's stated that women don't really ask for promotions or raises. But men do. I just figured once Tempus got comfortable streaming after a month or so, they all collectively whipped their cocks out and laid down the law with those stuck up japs in management.

Now that may not be how it exactly went, but you get the picture.

kukkia

Early Adopter
It is funny that people somehow think because Alban and Regis played some terraria offline, the management miraculously changed their minds. This has obviously been an ongoing push and desire by the talents for a long time and likely had nothing to do with those two at all.
It's dumb, but imo it partially stems from how Kiara and Pomu themselves made it sound like collabs would never be possible. Kiara straight-up said that it looked very unlikely sometime ago, and Pomu did the whole "oh I have a birthday video from someone but I can't show it" stuff. If both of them had just kinda shut up (like Selen and Ollie did) during the negotiations there would have been less bad blood in the fandoms and probably fewer people thinking that Tempus changed everything.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Game spergery I had both the same and the inverse experience only because I'm too autistic to die, pure summoner Minionspam takes absolute fucking ages to come online to any degree of fun and it sounds like you got to the start of Act 2 when my own Necrowitch really came into full power by Act 3, due in part to unlocking Ascensions that give an extra narrow focus into certain playstyles, one of which is minionswarm. After that it was a real blast to play though I trailed off after a while to try out other builds and I've hated literally everything else I've tried, even after pushing 8 other builds to the Ascension trials and suffering through them. I have no idea how anyone can suffer playing Shadows to any degree of what's available to them or inferred by their starting stat weights because they're fucking useless. I cleared Ascension trials with 7 other non-Necrowitch builds in one or two tries before I got there with a Shadow dual claw Int/Dex assassin and after 6 tries of getting fucked by the first boss of the clear-it-in-one-or-restart boss I just deleted the character, it would be less painful to wholly start over from nothing and get back there again with a different build than spend currency to reset.

I'll still probably never really get to real endgame content for PoE because watching videos of it, seems the end goal is to become a moving ball of explosion where if you stop generating particle effects for one second you immediately die and there's all the typical hyperautism of hunting for perfect rolls on random drops in randomly generated maps that have randomized status effects and global modifiers and a bunch of other fiddly bullshit. I'm fine with just reaching the end of the story with a character and stopping, infinite grind for theoretical loot doesn't sound like a good time.
That's probably why I lost interest, as the game isn't bad in itself, and the talent system is fun after you get over how big it is. I wasn't really using any guide, I was just building out what made sense but just hit the point where things exploded and I was just firing those flaming skulls in the background. I did like the pvp arena in the town, as the minions would slowly kill players while I ran around and just survived, though not that many people were in the arena normally.

View attachment 3175

AI generated art is finally managing to unnerve me
The Pipperoni! The Pipperoni!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
YabaiRyS?

Great artist and she uses a ton of LIEN's art... but maybe I'm 12.

He’s just a little kinoko! It’s his birthday!
You frickin perv…

I thought the same thing but I don’t think either one of them intended it to be dirty.
Jury is still out on the ‘liked’ fanart with nips though, I’m waiting to see if she crops it and uses it for a thumbnail. (Seriously though, that guys art is really good and his stuff has been used for a lot of thumbnails)

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Unironically, 100% yes lol. I figured this was a similar situation to how it's stated that women don't really ask for promotions or raises. But men do. I just figured once Tempus got comfortable streaming after a month or so, they all collectively whipped their cocks out and laid down the law with those stuck up japs in management.

Now that may not be how it exactly went, but you get the picture.
This is Kiara we are talking about, though. She literally cannot hold in what she is thinking.

If both of them had just kinda shut up (like Selen and Ollie did) during the negotiations there would have been less bad blood in the fandoms and probably fewer people thinking that Tempus changed everything.
As much as I like Kiara, there is a non-zero amount of avoidable drama caused by her not knowing when to keep her mouth shut. Most recently being the whole thing with the sports fes and Miko.

To be fair to her, though, the thing with Regis was from a Members' stream, so it normally would not have leaked beyond 4chan or here, but it even found its way to reddit. Someone even clipped it and dropped it on youtube lol.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
As much as I like Kiara, there is a non-zero amount of avoidable drama caused by her not knowing when to keep her mouth shut. Most recently being the whole thing with the sports fes and Miko.
Whoa.

OK, what did I miss now.

Also has any chuuba played through Scorn? it's spooky game month after all.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Reticule Jones call's it right once again! Told you it would be a GPU issue, and not a warranty dispute
I'm surprised she doesn't, she seems to have a basic enough grasp on technology that would enable her to. Though this is also why I hate the lack of debug clocks on modern motherboards, as it makes it so much harder to figure out what's causing the issue. Though considering the delays, I'm going to guess her GPU shit the bed and whatever burnt it out kept the motherboard from turning on at all. I've had to unplug a card before thinking the CPU or something died, and when I did everything else booted without an issue.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I thought the same thing but I don’t think either one of them intended it to be dirty.
Jury is still out on the ‘liked’ fanart with nips though, I’m waiting to see if she crops it and uses it for a thumbnail. (Seriously though, that guys art is really good and his stuff has been used for a lot of thumbnails)
I saw that she liked that art and was like... Did she even full screen it at all? Lol. Wonder if she even knows.

Dez first official cover is Sonic 2. I'm sure it's a dream come true for him.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Reticule Jones call's it right once again! Told you it would be a GPU issue, and not a warranty dispute
Holy shit maybe you really can fix her after all

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Whoa.

OK, what did I miss now.

Also has any chuuba played through Scorn? it's spooky game month after all.
Her mentioning that not everyone from EN and ID was invited and she was lucky to be. Just a generally unnecessary thing to bring up that can, and was, turned into anti-fuel. Obviously what the anti did is not on Kiara, but not everything needs to be said out loud.

Also, because I don't think the anti's message ever got posted here when it was being discussed, I found it just now:
Miko-exif-remove.jpeg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That's somewhat of a stretch, you can't pin this on Kiara. She has as much control on what a deranged skizo will turn into hate-ammo as nicocado has over his appetite. By the way someone posted the anti's youtube account but it had already been blasted by the jp bros.

Bonzo

is this real or fake ? rushineko nazuna doing it again

1666406985833712.png

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's probably why I lost interest, as the game isn't bad in itself, and the talent system is fun after you get over how big it is. I wasn't really using any guide, I was just building out what made sense but just hit the point where things exploded and I was just firing those flaming skulls in the background. I did like the pvp arena in the town, as the minions would slowly kill players while I ran around and just survived, though not that many people were in the arena normally.

My main issue driving me mad with it recently is trying to get one particular unique that drops from the boss in the tutorial, but to farm it you can't finish the tutorial. So you wake up on the beach, run to the end, see if the boss variant has spawned and kill it for the weapon, which has some unique effects, six linked slots, level scaling damage and unique voice lines for major points throughout the entire game. Conservative average for getting one is ~8 hours of farming a 2~3m loop of running to the boss, killing it or quitting, waiting 1m30s for the tutorial instance to reset and relogging to try again. If you ever enter Lioneye's Watch and start the game proper you can never return.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
That's somewhat of a stretch, you can't pin this on Kiara. She has as much control on what a deranged skizo will turn into hate-ammo as nicocado has over his appetite. By the way someone posted the anti's youtube account but it had already been blasted by the jp bros.
Like I said, yeah, it isn't on her. I just wish she had a better filter sometimes.

Anyway, the Magman finally got perms for Sonic Adventure's Escape from the City cover:

Edit: nevermind already posted.
To make up for it, Michaelcat posted another message about the Delu stuff:

Archive

Allow me to say what I have to say here only. This is very important.

Based on the blog of the opposing party where they mention the events of September, I am being suspected of having contact with gossip Youtuber(s). There is none whatsoever at the present moment.

Also, as a result of me specifically being named, I have become a target of mass slander and harassment.

The masses seem content to paint me as the villain, and having me specifically named would obviously accelerate that behaviour. I had hoped for more forethought and am disappointed in the lack thereof.

I am now deliberating if I should, together with my lawyer(s), release my conversations along with other things.

Please do not speculate.

This is extremely sad and painful. To be caught up in this, and to think that my happy days are about to become hell again render me at a loss for words.

Updated on 10/21

I believe there is nothing that can be done if people do not place their trust in me due to my past words and behaviour. Hence, I ask that you refrain from directing slander and abuse at Mikeneko about the current matter.

*This statement (The whole Fanbox post) was released at the confirmation and recommendation of my lawyer after my exchanges with the opposing party were all provided to my lawyer with explanations.

Harassment directed at me as a result of the present matter will be handled by my legal advisor one by one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom