"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
So here's the thing about Clover and Fauna. As someone mentioned, she adopted him when he was already old. She also had his brother before he passed. That's stuff she's stated outright. I am pretty sure Snail is also somewhat old and was certainly an adoptee. What I suspect based on this, her general personality and some other stuff she's said is that she got the brothers from a shelter or similar because they came as a set and were owned by some elderly person who died. Shelters are full of pets who lived their whole lives with some old lady whose shitheel kids and grandkids never visited, loyally keeping them company for years and years. Then the old broad dies and her family dumps the pets off at the nearest shelter or a fucking barn, confused and unable to adapt. It takes an absolute saint with a heart of solid gold to pass up cute vanity breed pets in stores, pass up kittens and puppies at the shelter, and walk to the end of the row and take home some decrepit, angry, sad old scraggly mutt or cat with health problems and vet bills attached and a Russian roulette of behavioral issues and a soonish death in store.

I think Fauna is that person.

While it's true that she already went through this at least once, and has prepared herself for Clover to pass as well, it's been years and she will have become complacent and comfy in his extraordinarily long life. She was drip feeding him and often had to pause a stream (which she did instantly and without question) to go deal with Clover's smallest need or complaint. This becomes a routine and you stop dreading the inevitable pain and just settle into the safety and reassurance that things can continue like they are, forever. But they don't and it never gets easier. Fauna is very tough and pragmatic, but this is going to rip her in half more than she expects. And yeah chat will be retarded and make it harder by bringing it up over and over, I am sure. I hope she has support and family around who can help her heal, and I hope she doesn't take it too hard.

I am currently caring for an abandoned shelter cat myself with FIP and I'm only awake rambling because I have to go give his meds, tube feedings, etc. on a timer every few hours

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
https://www.kodansha.com/wmk/

Scroll down and you will see Gura interview about her favorite book (don't change the language, weirdly she only appears on the JP language part)

What is the title of a book that has had a major influence on your life, or that you love?
It is ”The Just Bento Cookbook: Everyday Lunches To Go”. I love food!! and by association; cooking!! We all have to eat, and sharing food is a way to get to know one another's culture!

Why did you start reading it?
I wanted to learn how to cook Japanese recipes! I was also curious about what types of things to keep in my pantry when wanting to cook these recipes.

What's the biggest influence this book has had on you?
I’ve learned not only recipes, but also various cooking techniques! It let me explore a new world of flavor in the comfort of my own kitchen!

What were your thoughts and impressions after finishing it? Do you feel that something inside has changed after reading it?
I learned about new flavors I like that I wasn’t aware of before. I think it's fascinating that one person's everyday snack can be an exciting new adventure for another person! or shark!

If you could say something to the author of the book, what would it be?
Thank you!!!

What are books to you?
To me, books are a way to explore a world that would otherwise be unknown!

Do you have a favorite genre of books?
My favorite book genres are autobiographies, cookbooks [new and old] and historical fiction!

If you became an author or a manga creator, what kind of work would you like to create?
Cookbook!!!! With lots of cute pictures and trivia notes throughout!

If you could buy any books you wanted, what would you buy?
I LOVE searching second-hand stores for vintage cookbooks! The older, the better!

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
When did all vtubers become vshojo-lite? I bet these girls haven't even gotten laid with that many men... or any... :smugpipi:
Mari has always been like that.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
MariMari has always been like that. She doesn't do coombaiting at all. She's has off the cuff and very weird humor, but it's not lewd at all like Vshojo.

Also, it looks like Shondo threw up blood. Pretty scary. Unless she is just joking or she's drunk.

View attachment 4644

Doesn't look like it
Screenshot_20221107_034738_Brave.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Doesn't look like it
View attachment 4649
>vomits blood
>I'll rest up
Go to the hospital nigga, what the fuck are you doing?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hagsmith autistically asking her oshi for a collab

Fauna reacts to twilight amv made with her original song

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Peruwoman is a proud representative of sneed

Nyarucoin is only increasing in value. 💎👐

I feel like half my posts here are talking about this, but man guys does it ever get better? Sana was my oshi, and while I love Korone, Pippa, and many other chuubas there's still a Sana sized hole in my heart. There was just something magic about Sana I'm not sure can be repeated.
View attachment 4623
Only another big tiddy black woman can fill up that hole.

She seems to be doing better, and she does take care of her three rabbits, bird, and dog well enough, and she's consistent with streaming. She even went to the dentist, sure it only took unavoidable pain, but it's a step in the right direction, give the poor yabbit some credit.
So... she's fixing herself? :icanfixher:
She's gonna take your job away!

View attachment 4641
View attachment 4642

Uh guys what the fuck is going on with the PC girls tonight lmao
IDK what's that refference, I'll be looking into it only after I post these replies, in case I die of cringe or worse.
OTOH, Shiina was the one who "enlightened" Airi about it.
2022-11-07 07_50_55-Window.png
2022-11-07 07_51_08-Window.png
EDIT: Ooooooh, THAT NINA. Yeah, that was buried deep in the corners of my mind...

So dogs would be our Squigs? I can roll with that.

I've never been so offended by something I wholeheartedly agree with.

I've watched Pippa's house review (?) stream. I can't even anymore.
Pippa: You should use tinted glass and curtains, otherwise other people might check what is where and plan a burglary if they see something worth stealing.
Okay, that's pretty reasonable so far...
Pippa 10 minutes later: If there's a mountain or a hill nearby your house, you enemies might set up a camp there and snipe you from afar.
:sakanapleasepippa: MEDS. TAKE YOU FUCKING MEDS, RABBIT. :medsl:
I'd bet an akasupa she'd be willing to have a fucking moat around her house. Alligators are optional.

Doesn't look like it
View attachment 4649
I can't believe these people, they actually prefer risking health complications rather than footing a medical bill. I don't envy you US bros...
I mean, like resting or sleeping is going to solve anything?

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Tangential to this, but I'm expecting a new Niji wave in the next two weeks or so.
This isn't news Niji debut talent as much as Monday debut's a new week.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Imagine being sad your Oshi is graduating.

Just pick an Oshi who could never land a normal job so HAS to keep V-tubing like I did.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I can't believe these people, they actually prefer risking health complications rather than footing a medical bill. I don't envy you US bros...
I mean, like resting or sleeping is going to solve anything?
Shadow's UK. I don't know if that's better or worse for culture of not seeking treatment.

Speech To Text

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
The lewder a girl is on stream, the more likely she is to still be a virgin, desperately roleplaying getting dick and pleasing the great unicorn in the sky.

All unicorns must subscribe to the Japanese 18+ agencies immediately.

Or barring that, to Vshojo, I suppose.
Case in point, Finana. I watched a clip (having a hard time finding it) where she basically all but outright admitted she's never gotten laid. She's one of those sex-obsessed girls who is too shy to talk to guys IRL.

Also, Rosemi is like bitch you live like this?

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Shadow's UK. I don't know if that's better or worse for culture of not seeking treatment.
She'd probably wait 10 hours in the waiting room as an emergency patient, and then get given some antibiotics and told to fuck off back home

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
wtf is going on by @himuhino.jpg

...I can hear this picture.

a rabbit and a duck by @himuhino.jpg

I suppose it was only a matter of time.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So here's the thing about Clover and Fauna. As someone mentioned, she adopted him when he was already old. She also had his brother before he passed. That's stuff she's stated outright. I am pretty sure Snail is also somewhat old and was certainly an adoptee.
Aren't all cats adopted unless you give birth to them yourself?

Airless

Active lurker

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Maybe its a good thing Ina isn't streaming, she would just be getting ready to shatter the last piece of @Takodachi 's soul and stream the new Pokémon along with every other Holo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom