"I see! I see your uterus"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
For any VOD i use yt-dlp -f "bv*[ext=mp4]+ba[ext=m4a]/b[ext=mp4] / bv*+ba/b" and so far it's all mp4.

EDIT: forgot to @The Peanut Gallery remember to download the FFmpeg library, otherwise not having it may be the cause of it downloading webm all the time.
I will try this.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For any VOD i use yt-dlp -f "bv*[ext=mp4]+ba[ext=m4a]/b[ext=mp4] / bv*+ba/b" and so far it's all mp4.

EDIT: forgot to @The Peanut Gallery remember to download the FFmpeg library, otherwise not having it may be the cause of it downloading webm all the time.
I got ffmpeg but kept getting sys32 errors when trying to designate a path for it and cmd wont let me execute that line of code. Backing shit up to clean install and try again.

So one of the things Terran Gell (Razors friend and video editor) mentioned on Fridays stream was he had heard about Pippa prior to Razor because she was brought up in the Razorforce discord. He also mentioned fan was also posted their. I don't like using discord unless I have no other choice but just searching Pippa turns up this many results
Screenshot_20221106_021855_Discord.jpg

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
1667728906772.png
Not really anything important, but I thought it was pretty cool. Unfortunately, I missed her follower count actually reaching 868,686.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I got ffmpeg but kept getting sys32 errors when trying to designate a path for it and cmd wont let me execute that line of code. Backing shit up to clean install and try again.

So one of the things Terran Gell (Razors friend and video editor) mentioned on Fridays stream was he had heard about Pippa prior to Razor because she was brought up in the Razorforce discord. He also mentioned fan was also posted their. I don't like using discord unless I have no other choice but just searching Pippa turns up this many results
View attachment 4575
Just grab ffmpeg.exe, ffplay.exe and ffprobe.exe, then dump them on the same place you have yt-dlp.exe on.

wew

Male hag love!
Vtubers are trying to find new places to post and some retard recommended poast lmao
1667730114525.png

Archive just because

paul

Early Adopter
Also I'm trying to learn to use yt-dlp cause on Friday nights Razorfist stream he got donos asking about Pippa. Yt-dlp keeps wanting to save the thing as a webm so once I can figure this out I'll clip out the relevants parts and post them here.
If its from a live stream use:
yt-dlp.exe URL --live-from-start -f "bv*[ext=mp4]+ba/b[ext=mp4] / bv*+ba/b" --ignore-error
If you don't want to download the whole VOD you can add this parameter to only download minute XX to YY when using yt-dlp:
--external-downloader ffmpeg --external-downloader-args "-ss 00:XX:00.00 -to 00:YY:00.00"
New Hologra dropped feat. Ayame among others. Her last stream (besides a sponsorship two days ago) was over 3 weeks ago. The case Ayame Nakiri is always an interesting one.

gnz

As your attorney, I advise you..
If you don't want to download the whole VOD you can add this parameter to only download minute XX to YY when using yt-dlp:
--external-downloader ffmpeg --external-downloader-args "-ss 00:XX:00.00 -to 00:YY:00.00"
there's no need to use the ffmpeg options anymore, they implemented this
Code:
--download-sections "*HH:MM:SS-HH:MM:SS"

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Feeling sad? Want to watch silly girls do more silly things? Sportsfest is still happening

Yea yea - it's reddit but this is a great breakdown of the event if you haven't been paying attention
Event Breakdown

Fewer participants overall + fewer EN/IDs/no gaijin VC = smoother, but a little too short for a big event, and less hype from overseas viewers.

Smoothness is not just due to fewer participants, I think. This year Miko and Mio were streaming from Cover HQ instead of their own places and you could see Cover staff in each VC. They also had A-chan to help with emergency voice announcements, which helps with things like stopping the false starts during the relay race. There were community-organised live TLs on every POV.

The teams were close enough throughout that the relay race was the deciding factor, and I was pretty tense then. Every time I tuned in to White Team I would hear someone crying lol.

Result: 3rd Place: Yellow Team (128 Points), 2nd Place: Red Team (141 Points), 1st Place: White Team (143 Points)

Instead of the E-sports participant roll from last year, this year had a song and original MV which Mio just uploaded.

Clips will roll in as the clippers wake up.

"I wonder if that's how we look like to overseas viewers when we speak English?"

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Next up in the UPROAR!!'s 3D debut relay is the loud paripi mangaka Hizaki Gamma, the stream will go live next week same time as Rio's
Gamma Ch. 緋崎ガンマ - UPROAR!! - - 【重大告知あり】自作の紙芝居で爆裂ハイパーウルトラ嬉しいお知らせをお伝えします!!【#緋崎ガンマ #ホロスターズ #アップロー...png

His announcement stream goes pretty fast, he prepared a picture-story like where he lined up each word to form the announcement. It has funny parts such as when he just realized he drew himself having 6 fingers because he was preparing it in a hurry
Gamma Ch. 緋崎ガンマ - UPROAR!! - - 【重大告知あり】自作の紙芝居で爆裂ハイパーウルトラ嬉しいお知らせをお伝えします!!【#緋崎ガンマ #ホロスターズ #アップロー...png

Ongoing stream here

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

I've never heard Fauna laugh this much on stream before.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Peko is in another dimension in terms of streamers. Not just vtubers as she has been knocking on Amouranth's door for a second, calling it here all the drama was manufactured, but she is currently streaming to 120k people including me who will never play a gacha game.

P.S. my fav rrat is that Peko Miko hate each other cause it's so absurd.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Bird stream

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New selfcover from MashiroYuki.

She is wrote that song for another vtuber, and now she's done her own cover.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I didn't know hawks and ducks cleaned their fellows by licking them. The more you know.

A while ago I commented that Japanese-subbed clips for Tempus were hard to find. This channel is an EN/ID generalist but has clips of some of the Tempus collabs. I can't vouch for the quality of the translation, but their clip of the Boomer vs. Zoomer collab included a Japanese ad for heelys.

Still haven't run into Tempus D&D translations. Poor Fubuki lol.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Calli on her help with PomuTori audio and interest in Niji collabs, with cameo of @NolanCrush !

9.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
There will be a day in the future where nolan's name would be notable enough that he would get name dropped in a vtuber debut.

Not sure if that would be funny or horrifying, but its better than henry.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
There will be a day in the future where nolan's name would be notable enough that he would get name dropped in a vtuber debut.

Not sure if that would be funny or horrifying, but its better than henry.
Nolan is what Henry could have been if he was a better person. It's always hilarious when I'm in various vtuber streams and see his name pop up on chat, usually spamming emojis during a song or something that Gura is doing, and just think "godspeed fellow autist Godspeed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom