"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This TVTropes page she's reading is almost on the same tier as his schizo manifesto. Holy shit.

It makes me sad to see so many people call him unironically based.
What is the sticker we are supposed to use for 'jealousy'? 🤔

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I woke up late and discovers that the pippacord knows about us? Oh how horrifying

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
/pcg/ already found us lads
19C039F3-3678-41A0-A12E-0560852DD7CA.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Proctor should get himself some jannies after this stream
Well, we did just break our users online just now with 120 when guests spiked, and we're nearing 400 members but most are just lurkers who want to view content. I think this place is going to keep growing and if the homeland ever ends up going tor only it could be a good pointer to it. One thing I think Josh is missing with his anti-tor only stance is that he'd be the biggest community to move there and because of how the communities spread out he'd have a lot of people helping others reach his site, which would also encourage more tor usage.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Remi is working on figuring out the PC build, and she has idiots trying to spend money in stupid ways.... We're talking massive PSUs, when she could probably spend the money elsewhere.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This TVTropes page she's reading is almost on the same tier as his schizo manifesto. Holy shit.

It makes me sad to see so many people call him unironically based.
Hey, its good content to react to. Not gonna call him based but motherfucker made me laugh with that page. I think he was updating it once she started reading because some of the categories got a few posts.

/pcg/ already found us lads
View attachment 4366
Took them long enough honestly. I'm more impressed about the fact that Kiwi is on the list given how it's been mostly dead for the last 2 months. Expecting a few drive-by tards popping in here in a few hours/days.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fishman is smoking crack with these prices.
$70 for a fucking hoodie.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Fishman is smoking crack with these prices.
$70 for a fucking hoodie.
Kinda sucks for really tall dudes since they only have XL, but yeah $70 is a fucking ripoff

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>returning the 4090(s?)
She is capable of reason.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
All she needs to do is not use the cable that comes with the card and get a CableMod one. But this is Pippa, she has extreme pipkin.
Even if it doesn't catch on fire, you're still paying out the ass for electricity, a new PSU, a bigger case, etc., just to play Azur Lane on a phone emulator.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi is working on figuring out the PC build, and she has idiots trying to spend money in stupid ways.... We're talking massive PSUs, when she could probably spend the money elsewhere.
I sincerely hope she is doing this for a fun stream and not actually letting chat backseat her spending. Remi's chat makes me mad. Shiina's chat makes me mad. I ignore it but suddenly I hear "Chat is being too toxic I have to go, you guys are being jerks". Shiina's too good for her chat, Remi's too nice to her chat. A good thing about Pippa's growth is there so many more viewers drowning out the discord crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom