"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So this stream we've learned Pippa buys her house decorations during Easter and buys dinosaur toys (probably dino nuggies as well). In past streams we learned she has a bunny room and a lot of plushies. Her house is probably a wild trip to see.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone in chat- why arent you a dinosaur vtuber Pippa?
If only they knew :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Having Watson as the responsible adult this time around makes a world of difference when Council's involved. They'd all still be fucking around inside if she wasn't around telling them what needs to happen next and what the group needs to do in order to progress the stream.
And as soon as Ame abandons them to run the escape room they just start dicking around in front of the house with no idea what's going on

Kazuma

Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
And as soon as Ame abandons them to run the escape room they just start dicking around in front of the house with no idea what's going on
So are they supposed to work together to figure out puzzles inside the house in order to "escape"? Because at this rate, they're gonna be fucking stuck inside.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I kinda want to learn mmd now. that dino talk really made me imagine pippa showcasing her different dinos all expressive and shit

mismatch

Sounds like things are not going to plan...
1667189659860.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
kinda want "LOL NO" - Ouija Board as random.txt

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Joe Rogan isn't bad but Pippa should really look a bit more into him, as he's a bit of a shill and tends to dick suck left leaning sources. Porsalin's documentary on Rogan is also pretty good

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidor's schedule for this week
IMG_6060.jpg
It's interesting that she's starting with Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis as opposed to The Last Crusade, guess it's just a game she really wanted to play (and it's a stronger game).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Joe Rogan isn't bad but Pippa should really look a bit more into him, as he's a bit of a shill and tends to dick suck left leaning sources. Porsalin's documentary on Rogan is also pretty good

I don't think she cares about that, she's not at all conservative like some people still think. Joe just says what is on his mind and isn't afraid to bring any kind of guest on his show, that's likely why she likes him.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Definitely gives dungeon master "I worked so hard on this scenario and the players are breaking it so hard" vibes lol.
More like "I worked so hard on this scenario and the players are breaking it so hard fucking retarded"

EDIT: It's better now that Kronii's asian/korean problem solving tendencies kicked in. So at least she's taking the lead in that regard.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't think she cares about that, she's not at all conservative like some people still think. Joe just says what is on his mind and isn't afraid to bring any kind of guest on his show, that's likely why she likes him.
It's not really a conservative thing, it's more about him intentionally distancing himself from more controversial guests over time as he's openly said and how much he presses different guests. She did mention she was upset with the Channel Five people for how they handled Alex Jones and for a long time Joe was the same way, but they did bury the hatchet after a while.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa stream tomorrow

"Why owl? Cause I like owls" :smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's not really a conservative thing, it's more about him intentionally distancing himself from more controversial guests over time as he's openly said and how much he presses different guests. She did mention she was upset with the Channel Five people for how they handled Alex Jones and for a long time Joe was the same way, but they did bury the hatchet after a while.
Fair, I don't watch him too much recently so I'm not the best on the subject.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Lol, Ame literally has to wrangle them to where they need to be.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I wish they would fuck around with the Ouija board more.

"Hello? Is anyone here, any spirits? Who are you?"

"R-U-S-H-I-A"

"...oh, we're all going to die here..."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae's voice over: "Intruders!"
Mumei: "Yeah, we're here to take your money!"

Edit: Fauna and Kronii: "Don't go in the fridge, you'll have a bad time."
IRyS immediately jumps in the fridge without hesitation.
:irysisadork:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom