"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Biboo's already cheating on Rani, this is so sad

On the other hand, redhead tomboy supremacy

Stunned But Dumb

Love this forum a bunch. I wish all my interests had a place similar to this. I have my criticisms and it's not perfect, but I'm glad it exists. Hate that I won't be around for the death of the general. Here's a couple more clips

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Not a GOAT moment, just Henya clips because she is the only part of VS worth following:

Henya finally has had it with all the VS :WHORE!!!:s.

Also, you can't just ask a hikki to leave their house.

I'm glad she's made more friends their collab last night was fun she seems happier now

It's only bitter sweet were coming to thread ones end...

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why its this forum full of 2view groomers?

If you try to groom 3views we get twitter cancelled, 4views get you corposued. 2views are still small enough to talk to like people and aren't too blinded by misguided thoughts of fame and success to be up their own ass about their viewers as people. Usually.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier
If you try to groom 3views we get twitter cancelled, 4views get you corposued. 2views are still small enough to talk to like people and aren't too blinded by misguided thoughts of fame and success to be up their own ass about their viewers as people. Usually.
A 2view can also and respond to your messages unlike 3/4views where messages come and go too fast to take notice of the individual messaging. When you are chatting a 2view consistently they will see and remember you which is your in to get them.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Groom posting until page 5000. Well I guess it is under Captains orders

Anyway

Speaking of grooming

I should legally say that I only aim to 1 guy 2 and 3 views and it is working out great. It is better to be hated than to be adored

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Fucking doomed.
Untitled.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Every single Ayame stream,clip,compilation,highlight or digest videos is good. So here are my favorites.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I somehow forgot about Botan being an absolute Mistress of Destruction. I don't know what's funnier: her infectious laugh as she murders her friends, or Subaru being the cutest sounding victim ever.

La-Lion poi-ing enemies to a fine red mist multiple times (don't use the elevator if she's nearby...)

Adorable noises and a pile of dead enemies is the La-Lion way!

duck pistol 1 by @nyaring943.jpg

duck pistol 2 by @nyaring943.jpg

Sasuga La-Lion!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
some nijikr clips still existing in the wild

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
What's with vtubers and we'll...

Negzana

Does not sleeping and playing videogames 24/7 count as menhera?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
1x Pages to go
Lets at some cursed art
F3z-oFXaUAAtdQ7.jpg

Does not sleeping and playing videogames 24/7 count as menhera?
Yes
Remember all vtuber are menhera

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Naiyo is feeling better if dealing with laryngitis so the subathon is back on!

Also Grimmi is hosting some kind of contest for that vampire stripping game

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
While waiting for Wayfinder to fix their online infastructure, I'm going through this Path of Exile season, and I think that just might be the answer to Kaela's ever growing concern of not having enough content because...listen, if she's able to complete 100% of everything with the most optimized build in a season, GGG might just sponsor her or hire her outright to teach them how to keep people like her busy on top of the already insurmountable content in the game

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's a shame, we're roughly 2.5 weeks from the sites anniversary and this thread will hit 5k within the next 24 hours. So close...
Anyway here are some of my favorite clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom