"IRyS with explosives makes my health feel vuh-latul (Volatile) I am not pronouncing that word right, 'boledol'? voluhtyl... vola-teel!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian Peacemakers

Tbh, this is the first time this has outright happened in over a year, yeah? That's not terrible. She already said she gonna be winding DDK activity down, as well.
DDK has cancelled two live shows this year, One in Canada* and now this one, and overall she has failed to live up to a lot of promises/commitments this year.
A short list of things she's promised/said she would do that didn't happen:
New Album (originally May, Delayed to July 1st, Then Delayed to a unknown time)
Regular Streaming on Twitch (3 streams since announcement I believe, 2 were sponsored.)
Merch Drop for Summer (Technically last year, but this Summer also didn't see a merch drop.)
*I don't know if the Canada show was meant to be a live show, but given the fact its why she's famous I think its reasonable to say it could have been planned.
And The San Japan Live Show.

This is almost 100% not a full list, but these are all quite big things to promise but then fail to deliver on. The Canada one is out of her control given she got very sick after AX, but Shit like the San Japan thing should have been planned out well in advance and worked around (it was announced in April for gods sake.)

Would

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The voice changer made me want to double-check on Twitter.

:vespernice:

Can't.... horny... post.... must... not... get banned...... :irysyabairys:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
one of my favorite clips and something that will always be on the back of my brain, is when fauna gave irys an orgasm live on stream.

and this obviously.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
running it back with holoclips and what sticks to me is really just anemachi

just anemachi

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Finally had a chance to finish the Holotori collab vod and it was so good man. No awkward air or random silence anywhere, just good vibes and blessed laughs. You could tell these girls have spent dozens of hours together for recordings and dance practice. I pray that they keep hanging out and pushing for content even after summer.

I love that Subaru is still bothered by being the shortest one there. Even though she might be one of the tallest ones irl.
510398.jpg

Mumei especially was great. She never stopped being a menace and terrorizing the other girls. Seeing how comfortable she was with everyone really made me feel like she's grown the most over Council's 2 years.

Here's her exercising her American rights on Subaru for comedic purposes

Which she later followed up with some very wholesome SubaMoom

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I fucking love Sena Bonbon

As for what made me a vtuber fan its girldm clips i dont remember which one in particular its been 2 years.....

Awoogers

I fucking love Sena Bonbon

As for what made me a vtuber fan its girldm clips i dont remember which one in particular its been 2 years.....

dm is nice

good taste

also i need the oni outfit it was just so good

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Before the thread is closed and the new thread starts:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
20 pages until total thread death. While we wait, Baboon is live to watch with Fauna on the side.

Edit: seems like she is going to be working on some art for her membership opening. She did not outright say it, but guessing she will be entirely doing her own emotes or at least some of them.

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
20 pages until total thread death. While we wait, Baboon is live to watch with Fauna on the side.
this is the third time in a row I've opened a vtuber stream and seen:
1692831787258.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
DDK has cancelled two live shows this year, One in Canada* and now this one, and overall she has failed to live up to a lot of promises/commitments this year.
A short list of things she's promised/said she would do that didn't happen:
New Album (originally May, Delayed to July 1st, Then Delayed to a unknown time)
Regular Streaming on Twitch (3 streams since announcement I believe, 2 were sponsored.)
Merch Drop for Summer (Technically last year, but this Summer also didn't see a merch drop.)
*I don't know if the Canada show was meant to be a live show, but given the fact its why she's famous I think its reasonable to say it could have been planned.
And The San Japan Live Show.

This is almost 100% not a full list, but these are all quite big things to promise but then fail to deliver on. The Canada one is out of her control given she got very sick after AX, but Shit like the San Japan thing should have been planned out well in advance and worked around (it was announced in April for gods sake.)
To be fair the Canada show cancelation was due to getting sick with what she though was Covid and not wanting to travel to the con due to concerns of spreading, but in everything else you are not wrong, keeping some level of Roomate activity is fine and Dandy but she wanted to give her 100% to bot and that math just ain't mathing, so I think it will be the best for her to just shelved DDK until further notice and just focus all her energy into Calli.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

someone literally just deadass created a new account to bypass the wouldposting rule

i dont know if i should be amazed or what

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Just about everything has already been posted so the only thing I'll add is Honma Himawari defining her entire character by dancing like Ludicolo in 3D

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Just about everything has already been posted so the only thing I'll add is Honma Himawari defining her entire character by dancing like Ludicolo in 3D

i cant believe i forgot about this gem goddamnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom