"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian Peacemakers

To be fair the Canada show cancelation was due to getting sick with what she though was Covid and not wanting to travel to the con due to concerns of spreading, but in everything else you are not wrong, keeping some level of Roomate activity is fine and Dandy but she wanted to give her 100% to bot and that math just ain't mathing, so I think it will be the best for her to just shelved DDK until further notice and just focus all her energy into Calli.
I mentioned the Canada Sickness thing in my post, but yeah she clearly bit off way more than she can chew trying to Run two Persona's at once.
I am a fan of Demondice but I can't really give her a free pass on the failure to deliver, she made the promises, no one forced her to say those things, but she failed to actually make them happen, and i can't act like it doesn't annoy me. I much rather she totally abandons DDK then try and keep it running in this half ass manner it has been.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
This is my contribution. I loved those two and want more from them<3

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Turns out the real consequence of hitting 5k pages was groom-posting becoming unironic...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Turns out the real consequence of hitting 5k pages was groom-posting becoming unironic...
We need to finish the trend the Ryugard and /Pyon/ started

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Maybe it is the right time to give these vtubers a gun just to be sure.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
How long until we get newfags who unironically believe this is a matchmaking site?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
How long until we get newfags who unironically believe this is a matchmaking site?
please no for the love of god

thats the exact reason why i stopped playing valo as a whole id rather be called a retard in league than be with e-daters

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier
Given how much people were talking about meeting woman through MMO's/Apex earlier and the 2view talk I'm not sure if the matchmaking is all that ironic anymore.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
please no for the love of god

thats the exact reason why i stopped playing valo as a whole id rather be called a retard in league than be with e-daters
Just play csgo! You will be called retard in 10 different languages while also having a satisfaction of clicking heads

Awoogers

Just play csgo, you will be called retard in 10 different languages while also having a satisfaction of clicking heads
csgo is the very same game where i realized im inherently shit at shooters

maybe being american isnt just for me

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
csgo is the very same game where i realized im inherently shit at shooters

maybe being american isnt just for me
Youd think with all the gun rights youd all be perfect at aim...

Awoogers

seanigs cant hold a gun for shit

we do have darts and bolo knives if you fancy those

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You should watch Pippa play shooters. You could break into her place, take everything, and leave entirely unharmed.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Awoogers

That's probably why I keep giving them to cosplayers instead.
yeah you really should given with all the molestation on the regular happening on conventions seemingly every fucking time

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just some fun clips I didn't see posted
Lumi and Pippa read the Pekora cosplay meme

The Monopoly collab was full of salt

This collab group is easily my favorite of all time

Axel and Bettel throw down

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Selen and Rosemi about to practice for their Twitch Rivals appearance with their teammates from Luminosity (two-time Pokemon Unite world champions).

This is my contribution. I loved those two and want more from them<3

There's like six different clips of Salome/Pekora, yet you use the only one by the drama-clickbaiting femboy?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Virgin Vtuber taking a break when contracting the coof vs the Chad Kunoichi who says "fuck it elden ring anyway"

Obviously this is a joke I just found it hilarious this is the first vtuber I've seen stream while sick with covid

Pioneer

It's recent, but here's a clip of some incredibly sweet and emotional moments from AZKi's birthday live (especially the part at 2:30) , where she's telling her story up until now.
I'm glad she chose to continue in Hololive, I love her :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom