Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Felt like this was main thread, material so I'm cross posting the fact pippa autists named ai research after her
The Paper

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 14-32-44 F3qL-UjWkAALNQ8 (JPEG Image 1080 × 2400 pixels).png
Can't believe no one pointed out that one of the credited authors is named fucking "Tear Gosling" actual crying Gosling lmao

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This much weeb autism (in the forum) is making me wanna kill myself more than normal.
smthng complaining about anime on 4chan
Good thing alcohol taste like shit. She will be able to drink even more :sanasmile:
Powerlevelling a bit, but having seen what alcohol has done to both, the looks and minds of multiple relatives, I'm admittedly a bit conflicted about regular drinking streams.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I didn't even think of that. That makes her liking Sakura so much worse.
>sakura
>anyone's favorite character
I refuse to accept this.
I suspect alot of people just like sakura because they like tsunade.
I must have missed that part in the Kiara stream. I'm surprised they haven't done a "Kai" version of Naruto, tbh, to make its anime less shit.

Bae is trying so hard to not hate on Nerissa's opinions lol.

Edit: or actually, people should just read the manga. Kishimoto's art is great.
That would require people to be willing to work on MORE Naruto. (Also that outside the filler the anime is decently faithful so there is not much reason to) I know there are fan projects that exist where they mashed all the episodes together and cut out the parts that don't happen in the manga. https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/91wdjv/naruto_kai_ultimate_subbed_edition/ the one i'm aware of is here but there are others.
No joke, the videogames are a great way to experience the trainwreck that is the Naruto Shippuden story while at least having some fun.
I enjoyed the Clash of ninja games on the gamecube though they mostly skip the story EXCELLENT brawlers tho and the Original characters are actually fun.
I never watched naruto, but isn't sakura like a massive bitch?
as much as naruto is an asshole both grow out of it . That being said shes obnoxious even when her motives are understandable amuses me that the best use of her as a character is Naruto basically telling her to eat shit after she fakes a confession. (hate hinata all you want man knows what he wants )
You're not missing anything. The final arc of Bleach is its worst, people are just hyping the anime because it's been so long and it looks nice. Kind of like how Wano is horrible by every measure in One Piece yet is being supremely well-animated.
I wouldn't go that far for one the anime is making minor improvements as it goes as looking nice is not the only thing it has going for it despite what you might think Bleech was still one of the Big 4 people still liked it even after it went downhill.

It still showcases peak aesthetic when it wants to AND people REALLY REALLY want to see that part with Zabusa animated good or not. If you know you know.
Circling back to this... SHE WATCHED 100 EPISODES OF BORUTO BEFORE DROPPING IT BUT DIDN'T WATCH SHIPPUDEN.
Boruto did actually have some interesting bits so that's not surprising it does NOTHING with them but it is nice to see mostly everyone got a happy ending.
you vastly underestimate the boys who literally wanted to be sasuke

so many incidents

so many stories

impossible to archive all of them properly, or very high effort enough that it's just not worth it, man

teenagers and young adults are cringe no matter the generation or nationality
and that's just the Sasuke ones. what about the dipshit who tried to be Gara trying to fill his stupid plastic coke bottle with his mothers ashes or the ones trying to imitate Shino and smuggle bugs across boarders or that one Choji kid who killed himself trying to ball up after consuming a solider pill (which inflamed his lungs killing his already over exerted fat ass) Becuase stealing and consuming someones prescription meds because they looked like the cartoon i watch is a great idea

stassy

Something something dimensional merge :
Screenshot_2023-08-17-19-14-41-127_tv.twitch.android.app.jpg
And seems to be he liked the game

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Neat clips that YouTube recommended me, cause I'm a lazy scrub

Mousey reacts to Henya's argument about Henya doesn't visit her own Discord

The real interesting part is that Mousey's chat is in the middle of discussing the Holocaust :LOL:
They were discussing the graphic novel Maus
Nerissa likes MLP :vomit:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
some Lily fanart
View attachment 40407
On a side note will the jannies here beat you up if you don't thumbnail images or do they not care? Not sure what the policy is on that
They edit posts to thumbnail images and put in scary purple text, yes.

Haven't seen anyone mention this yet, a holotori collab of pummel party.

Edit: the results
View attachment 40626

Lui considered this a win overall since it didn't go to the filthy gaijin.

there accent was always a keyfabe

I was thinking about this recently as well. I was kind of surprised people were debating whether they were ESL or not, and apparently even other Holos were saying stuff about how they're EN but able to speak Japanese, when to my ears they could only be ESL. The younger sister especially.
With how often they, especially mococo, need to think about an English word it's probably the neck deep living in jp problem.
Kinda like irys just with additional accent.
Living in another region and actively using the language many people unconsciously adapt to local accents.
Add the moe voice on top and I can see how people get the impression of ESL.
But they are definitely not.
Archive of Ally and Sally bloodline tweet

Depending on when and how long FuwaMoco lived in Japan, they may actually have learned English slightly or considerably later than Japanese. They don't currently live in Japan, unless they are obfuscating their timezone (which is very possible).

Edit: I've seen comments that their Japanese isn't 100% native either (and live TLs seem to bear this out), so I think regardless of which language they learned first, some proficiency has been lost in each due to their life circumstances.

Just a heads up, this HoloX 3D beach thing that's live right now is fully subbed in English:

[Edit] I might be late and gay, looking at other #hololivesummer2023 videos, they've also been translated so this might not be news to anyone. Shows how much I actually watch the streams

Laplus: Anyway, I think Lui laughs more than you, so keep bidding.
Lui: Do you think my laughing is real?
:shiinastare:

Subaru posted her Holosummer short. Naturally it's about trying to get you to exercise :sanasmile:

Here's the waiting room for the Holotori original song. Kinda weird that it's on the HoloEN channel.

And Reine feeling happy that they're finally an official unit.

I don't think anyone would have had thought twice if the Holotori song was on the HoloJP channel, but I guess putting it on the HoloEN channel is a way of recognising that Kiara pushed for it. Looking forward to it!

The new HoloID cover is premiering. There are EN CCs.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

Nerissa likes 80s MLP, i think that is still okay. Back in that time the girls watched that shit. But the current MLP show is pretty toxic, and spawned a bunch of retarded brony like chris chan and the Ohio blue pony who loves to LMAOOOOOO

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

80s MLP. That's fine. 80s MLP fans are women in their forties to sixties who absolutely despise bronies.

Which btw, implies :holohag::hololove:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Nerissa likes 80s MLP, i think that is still okay. Back in that time the girls watched that shit. But the current MLP show is pretty toxic, and spawned a bunch of retarded brony like chris chan and the Ohio blue pony who loves to LMAOOOOOO
Chris-chan wasn't spawned by MLP, he just jumped on the bandwagon when looking for some china and then got obsessed with it. If there's anything that spawned him, it's Sonic the Hedgehog.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 40644
Can't believe no one pointed out that one of the credited authors is named fucking "Tear Gosling" actual crying Gosling lmao
There's no way this isn't a shitpost. Those names have to be fake. Someone that knows chink needs to look up "Yinhe Zheng" and see if it isn't a pun like the fake crew from that plane crash.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Felt like this was main thread, material so I'm cross posting the fact pippa autists named ai research after her
The Paper

View attachment 40644
Pfffff so... this dataset spawned from the /waifu/ thread on /vt/ ("a group of role-play enthusiasts") and is basically an ERP dataset since most conventional datasets pull from fanfiction and erotica instead of a conversational style.
And I think the group that published the paper just went corporate and got VC funding which is kind of cool considering where they came from and that they're still crediting their work to Tear Gosling.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I don't normally post members content, but this particular instance may be of relevance to some of the old codgers here:

Team Fortress Classic.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
lmfao the expected salary is 4 to 7 million yen a year, which is $27k to $47k a year. Does not sound like much for the responsibilities and requirements listed.
The yen has been shiting the bed as if late so the conversation is fucked more then normal.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

FINALLY YOU BASTARDS

It was about time, barely anyone has actual professional voice actor training iirc they only got for singing so when they do promos it doesnt sounds to different to their actual voices thing that doesnt fly to high in the higher leagues, not everyone can be Cy yu or Monarch

Looks like management fucked over Calli with an early release again lol

Vesper Noir strike again, this man is going to have a list of crimes so big is going to make Daiz meme list look like a shopping list

Negzana

Kaela's a decent singer, not the best but she's decent when she's trying to take her singing seriously (aka never). I can't wait for her holofes performance, mostly because she has actually taken professional dance lessons for years throughout her childhood so should be pretty skilled at it. I hope it's a good performance

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom