"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Pekora, Fauna, and Ollie MVPs
I didn't watch Ollie's POV, what did she do compared to Kaela? I assumed Kaela was holding the team together

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
ID felt more like a team and EN was Fauna plus 4 then JP was a combination of both with Pekora leading the team
I didn't watch Ollie's POV, what did she do compared to Kaela? I assumed Kaela was holding the team together
Kaela choked

God's Strongest Dragoon

yeah, I'm just going to assume Nintendo allowed them to stream this as long as they shilled the actual pro tournament

Negzana

ID felt more like a team and EN was Fauna plus 4 then JP was a combination of both with Pekora leading the team

Kaela choked
I would say I want more of this to see Kaela do grinding training streams for weeks but GF perms are retarded

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
yeah, I'm just going to assume Nintendo allowed them to stream this as long as they shilled the actual pro tournament
That was exactly the case. It was sponsored to hype up the World Championships.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
God I hate Nintendo as a corporate entity they're the biggest God damm jews

RiverBear

Should have sponsored some of the talents for VGC and TCG too

PekoWick

She scored more points.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There are world championships of this garbage? Jesus maybe gamefreak should invest their time and money into making games that aren't dogshit...? Crazy idea i know!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Negzana

There are world championships of this garbage? Jesus maybe pokemon should invest their time and money into making games that aren't dogshit...? Crazy idea i know!
Sad to say but people will not vote for their wallets when it comes to Pokemon. The only time they ever did so, it was targeting BW1/2 (AKA the best games in the series in hindsight). Most pokemon fans enjoy the goyslop.

ID always acts more like a team.

totally not my ID favoritism talking

ID favoritism is not a thing, it's just accepting they're the superior streamers

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

God's Strongest Dragoon

I kinda figured as much, just didn't see any mention that the streams were sponsored in the stream description.
There are world championships of this garbage? Jesus maybe gamefreak should invest their time and money into making games that aren't dogshit...? Crazy idea i know!
There's no need for them to try. They could fill a water bottle with literal diarrhea, slap a Charizard sticker on top of it and Poke'Autists will buy it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Haven't heard any point tallies yet but JP likely comes in first because they had 2 games that were high scoring. Meanwhile the question is whether ID or EN comes in 2nd. ID is probably getting 2nd. At least every team won a game.

>gank bot as Hecarim and let the ADC get the kill
>he complains because I did a lane tax of 2 minions
>proceed to come back to the lane at full speed only to just smite the cannon minion every time it's up and then leave without ganking the enemy bot lane

>play jungle
>gank bot, secure two kills for adc at first wave because wood tier mmr
>take cannon minion as compensation
>"shit jungle taking my cs"
>they have 13 cs at 5 minutes
>they have 46 by 10 minutes
>I just go help top instead because adc is asleep at the wheel
>they spend the entire game calling me a fag while they're 2/7/1 when we lose at 18 minutes
>"jng fk trash"

I've not touched SR for anything that wasn't URF in 4 years and I don't care if anything's changed, the player base hasn't in 13 years.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Some good quick fun with little downtime that didn't overstay it's welcome. I wouldn't mind some more Holo events like this.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's fake (Surprise, I know). The white side with the gayops script is edited in.
It's League tradition to claim the entire tournament results are scripted when it's too kino

Negzana

I was watching Shion's POV and I noticed her vod is privated. Any guess why?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's fake (Surprise, I know). The white side with the gayops script is edited in.
You know it's the pinnacle of humor when you just have to start making shit up.

Negzana

Kobo's stream is also unavailable, is Nintendo/GF really that anal or did Kobo really accidentally show Discord (Even if it was nothing bad in it) and had to delet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom