"WAMY"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
People analyzing how well ID is doing at moba while I'm here reflecting that /vt/ brainrot has become terminal and now I am hoping moreso Ela breaks 11k than actually winning. What is the cure for /vt/ism?
Touching grass while imagining Kaela doing it as well?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
People analyzing how well ID is doing at moba while I'm here reflecting that /vt/ brainrot has become terminal and now I am hoping moreso Ela breaks 11k than actually winning. What is the cure for /vt/ism?
Burning it all is the only cure

God's Strongest Dragoon

ID threw at Ray and then got too scared to force a teamfight at the end to dunk LOL

Kazuma

Early Adopter

RiverBear

ID threw at Ray and then got too scared to force a teamfight at the end to dunk LOL
they also threw by staying at bot when all of EN were there

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If you see a big titty blond girl with a Pokemon team shirt, you know it is Karen

PekoWick

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Victory despite unplayable lag. Nintendo servers everyone. Pay a premium for horrible multiplayer.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Too bad they are using a point-tally system instead of doing a real system. Ame got hit lag that caused her being unable to dunk, which was like -100 points for them. I haven't played the game in 2 years, good to know Nintendo was too retarded to be able to fix that bug.

God's Strongest Dragoon

they also threw by staying at bot when all of EN were there
Almost expected ID to turn it around after Ray because Ame lagged while she was trying to dunk her 50 points and wasn't able to. They just sat on their hands and let EN win at the end. That 50 point dunk is going to hurt them since they're tallying all the points altogether, they could have equalized their point deficit with JP.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

ID is looking tilted from losing to EN and are playing too aggressively to compensate for that.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This isn't the true SEA MOBA experience. They all need to quit immediately and download Garena to boot up some WC3 DOTA.

Anime Fan

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Literally all 3 games got Rayquaza'd lmao

RiverBear

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Literally all 3 games got Rayquaza'd lmao
I used to play the shit out of this game, and that's just how this game is. It ALL comes down to the teamfight at ray. Back when it was zapdos it was even worse.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I used to play the shit out of this game, and that's just how this game is. It ALL comes down to the teamfight at ray. Back when it was zapdos it was even worse.
This game is giving me league PTSD flashbacks to losing won games at Baron

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom