"Some people live most of their whole lives in the closet. I can spend a few more minutes in mine"Aia Amare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Didn't this also happen to chibidoki or am I misremembering? She got pressured into getting a more adult model which she later dropped, right?
iirc her earliest model is a premade asset for vtube i dont actually follow her that much except for youtube highlights

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Losers need to get over themselves, Advent hasn't even been around long enough to reach oshi status.
All I can think about when reading comments like that is the Korone clip where she describes having to be nice to the unicorns because she might be the only female contact they have, and the sheer soul-withering cringe she must have felt to admit something like that out loud.
One of the things I hate about the sanitized internet is how it's frowned upon to tell these people to go kill themselves.

Another day another instance of Reddit being exemplary. Now they are big mad that Kiara isn't taking the Pokemon Unite tournament seriously enough, as if EN ever had a chance of winning.

Archive

View attachment 39697
View attachment 39698
Personally, if I was one of the people playing in the tournament I would also get pissed off. Especially if im trying to win something and someone in the team is just fucking around and not caring. Don't join the fucking tournament if you don't care (happened to me with a video game tournament with a friend)

From an outsider's point of view, I couldn't give 3 shits.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Of course he would play this..
He's just fucking cackling with glee right now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

VTuberBobDole

Lmao why don't these retards just stick to Gura? She's the main EN talent who really makes a point to cater to unicorns like that imo

"really makes a point to cater to unicorns" - Huh? She doesn't collab with them, who cares? It's her choice and not the retards who are "anti-unicorn" (which is unicorn in its own way), who demand that all of them HAVE to collab with the penis-havers to prove themselves. It's not like Gura goes out of her way to speak against them or bring them down a notch, she just ignores them. Oh well. If I want to watch the Stars I can watch them directly, if they ever come back, or in someone else's collab instead then.

Another day another instance of Reddit being exemplary. Now they are big mad that Kiara isn't taking the Pokemon Unite tournament seriously enough, as if EN ever had a chance of winning.

Archive

View attachment 39697
View attachment 39698

Honestly I think everyone knows EN is gonna lose, but in this instance I agree with the sentiment that Kiara attitude this stream was infuriating, Fauna told her multiple times to just read her abilities and she plainly refused saying it would make better content that way, as many people in that comment said a streamer refusing to read the tutorial and then complaining about doing poorly is the most annoying thing, and is not really about Kiara not caring about winning but is more equivalent to being invited to play soccer with your friends and one of them keeps kicking the ball out of the court because they think is funny.

0. Zero. Null. That is the times Kiara complained in the stream. I was busy so could not watch the stream until just a bit ago, but i read the coments here and some of the reddid comments, and they painted a vastly different picture then the actual stream. i was shoked and suprised, coments exaggerating never happened before! Yes Kiara said "No dun wanna" two times to Fauna, when she told her to read the skills. Also Kiara read the skills of the Pokemon she decided to play for the tournament. On stream. Yes Kiara is not a tryhard about this, but she has fun, and when she agreed to bee part of it, she assumed it was casual. Well her mistake, JP do not know how to have a casual tournmament, but still.

I didn't watch the whole stream/VOD (sorry you couldn't get me to watch through an entire Kiara stream if she was the last chuuba on youtube, or even if it is a collab with Fauna), but from the clip below I saw she really does come off as pompous and dismissive of Fauna trying to teach her (which she asked her to do and what the stream was supposed to be about). As a sapling and not really a fan of Kiara, I have bias, but it comes off badly to me. Obviously Fauna isn't going to go off on her on stream or even say anything negative about it later, because it is bad optics and she really doesn't seem like that kind of person, so it is hard to say how much it really did or didn't annoy her. Anyway, hopefully IRyS will be a better student.

You just noticed?, ngl i think i saw some of her audience was like that whenever she said she was a female prince, some of her fanart also looks tumblr as fuck

Since it seems like Rin has become the new darling of the main thread here recently (Pippa-posting seems to have died down now that she has her own thread, which is nice), I figure I should finally have someone give me a breakdown of them. I'm still confused if Rin is supposed to be M or F and whether the VA behind them matches said gender. I feel like I see both M and F references about Rin and I honestly don't even know at this point. Am I overcomplicating things and Rin is actually a female character played by a female? If so, is it some inside joke that she comes off as man-ish and is frequently referred to with masculine identity, like "prince" in the quote above? Also if the whole genderfluid vibe I get is true, it surprises me how much they seemed to be liked on this forum, considering its roots etc.

Also, and maybe it is a moot point now that we are almost at the 5K reckoning anyway, but with how much Rin posts I have to wade through recently, would it be better to give her her own dedicated thread like Pippa so that people can live post her streams and drama in there?

I am kind of looking forward to the 5K split as keeping up with 10-20 pages a day (more if anything even minor happens) is getting hard. It would be nice to have a smaller thread for just major events/news and then more dedicated threads for groups or streamers that I'm actually more interested in day-to-day happenings on. The Advent thread has been nice to focus on them and not have to wade through pages and pages or Rin-posting to see their goings-on and reactions.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
"really makes a point to cater to unicorns" - Huh? She doesn't collab with them, who cares? It's her choice and not the retards who are "anti-unicorn" (which is unicorn in its own way), who demand that all of them HAVE to collab with the penis-havers to prove themselves. It's not like Gura goes out of her way to speak against them or bring them down a notch, she just ignores them. Oh well. If I want to watch the Stars I can watch them directly, if they ever come back, or in someone else's collab instead then.

I didn't watch the whole stream/VOD (sorry you couldn't get me to watch through an entire Kiara stream if she was the last chuuba on youtube, or even if it is a collab with Fauna), but from the clip below I saw she really does come off as pompous and dismissive of Fauna trying to teach her (which she asked her to do and what the stream was supposed to be about). As a sapling and not really a fan of Kiara, I have bias, but it comes off badly to me. Obviously Fauna isn't going to go off on her on stream or even say anything negative about it later, because it is bad optics and she really doesn't seem like that kind of person, so it is hard to say how much it really did or didn't annoy her. Anyway, hopefully IRyS will be a better student.

Since it seems like Rin has become the new darling of the main thread here recently (Pippa-posting seems to have died down now that she has her own thread, which is nice), I figure I should finally have someone give me a breakdown of them. I'm still confused if Rin is supposed to be M or F and whether the VA behind them matches said gender. I feel like I see both M and F references about Rin and I honestly don't even know at this point. Am I overcomplicating things and Rin is actually a female character played by a female? If so, is it some inside joke that she comes off as man-ish and is frequently referred to with masculine identity, like "prince" in the quote above? Also if the whole genderfluid vibe I get is true, it surprises me how much they seemed to be liked on this forum, considering its roots etc.

Also, and maybe it is a moot point now that we are almost at the 5K reckoning anyway, but with how much Rin posts I have to wade through recently, would it be better to give her her own dedicated thread like Pippa so that people can live post her streams and drama in there?

I am kind of looking forward to the 5K split as keeping up with 10-20 pages a day (more if anything even minor happens) is getting hard. It would be nice to have a smaller thread for just major events/news and then more dedicated threads for groups or streamers that I'm actually more interested in day-to-day happenings on. The Advent thread has been nice to focus on them and not have to wade through pages and pages or Rin-posting to see their goings-on and reactions.

Rin is a woman played by a woman who is a tomboy which as everyone expected makes her asexual. So she hates coomer shit and doesn't push any politics so she is ok.

SpaceCrow

I have to say, I knew Rin's audience skewed young, but the amount of shit I saw popping off when she mentioned the word asexual has made me have to recatagorize it as Tumblr/Twitter youth. :airidepressed:

With her preference for male identifiers I've always assumed that she's a gender-special or troon wannabe, but her Jewish corpo overlords wouldn't let her talk about her desire to sew her pussy shut, so shit like "I'm a PRINCE" jokes are the middle ground. If true, thanks for keeping the leash on your talents Jew Corp!

I can't stand alphabet people most of the time because they can't stfu about it, but Rins great. Amazing how that works.

Anyways, point is, seems obvious she'd have a bunch of stink-ditch enjoyers in her audience.

God's Strongest Dragoon

With her preference for male identifiers I've always assumed that she's a gender-special or troon wannabe, but her Jewish corpo overlords wouldn't let her talk about her desire to sew her pussy shut, so shit like "I'm a PRINCE" jokes are the middle ground. If true, thanks for keeping the leash on your talents Jew Corp!

I can't stand alphabet people most of the time because they can't stfu about it, but Rins great. Amazing how that works.

Anyways, point is, seems obvious she'd have a bunch of stink-ditch enjoyers in her audience.
MTF troons are pretty much always unbearable while FTM troons are occasionally chill. They're still mentally ill but I digress.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rin and Hakka are doing a thing.

Seems like a fun idea.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
cute peko - artist unknown.png

A Hololive cartoon could work. Just saying, throw together Pekora, Subaru, Botan, Watame and Polka and watch the comedy unfold.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 39740

A Hololive cartoon could work. Just saying, throw together Pekora, Subaru, Botan, Watame and Polka and watch the comedy unfold.
add a random miko as an encounter where she just burns half the continent because she tripped on a rock

Anime Fan

Shiina's having another one of her nostalgia streams

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some 7am Fox/Grand Order currently happening. She got lucky with the SSR so she's going for dupes like a true gacha player.

Edit: It's been a few weeks but her new model's still really cute.
40178832.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom