"The paparazzi, they won't get off of me!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I am getting mixed up which menhera is which. Is Ames the same person as Mel or different?
They are the same person. Her most know chuuba was Mel Nekomata. Ames was one of her iterations that had a good time with a "toothbrush" on a youtube stream.

Negzana

They are the same person. Her most know chuuba was Mel Nekomata. Ames was one of her iterations that had a good time with a "toothbrush" on a youtube stream.
Wow I thought Ames suicided or dropped off the internet or wisened up or something by now. That she's still being a lolcow shows indies were a mistake.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI pines for her cheese date

I am getting mixed up which menhera is which. Is Ames the same person as Mel or different?
she has operated under a lot of names. this is a list from /vt/ but i'm sure there's more.

Chihaya Hanamura
Kaiami
Mel Nekomata
Ames
Esty Kleines
Ebi Hoshikawa
Iracebeth Crims
Narumi Mihama
Yufo Tokunaga
Gwynevere Paramour
Alice
Saki Kawasaki
Mewaki
SeaSlugUmi
Lucrezia Fantasista
Relia Reimann
Aya Arashiyama
Ichigo Nogashi
Nerissa Delfina

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
she has operated under a lot of names. this is a list from /vt/ but i'm sure there's more.

Chihaya Hanamura
Kaiami
Mel Nekomata
Ames
Esty Kleines
Ebi Hoshikawa
Iracebeth Crims
Narumi Mihama
Yufo Tokunaga
Gwynevere Paramour
Alice
Saki Kawasaki
Mewaki
SeaSlugUmi
Lucrezia Fantasista
Relia Reimann
Aya Arashiyama
Ichigo Nogashi
Nerissa Delfina
Was looking for the screencap of this, but it was taking me forever. Thank you for posting it.:shubaIapprob:

Negzana

Chihaya Hanamura
Kaiami
Mel Nekomata
Ames
Esty Kleines
Ebi Hoshikawa
Iracebeth Crims
Narumi Mihama
Yufo Tokunaga
Gwynevere Paramour
Alice
Saki Kawasaki
Mewaki
SeaSlugUmi
Lucrezia Fantasista
Relia Reimann
Aya Arashiyama
Ichigo Nogashi
Nerissa Delfina
I thought Rushinekozuna had the most vtuber and online personas. Looks like I was wrong.

How do you even go through that many personas in 3 years?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
As a metalhead myself, this is all true. And like most people, metalheads are much more cringe online. There aren't too many groups that engage in tribalfagging as hard as metalheads. It's why I don't engage in "metal communities". Though, I definitely won't say I'm "one of the good ones", as I'm pretty picky when it comes to metal too.

want a fun evening full of tipped cows? type out M E T A L L I C A those letters in that exact order no idea why but they lose their shit anyway Enter Sandman is a good song.

Jokes aside yeah community is so small and niche and thinks its far more underated then it is they get all defensive over the smallest nothing comments it kinda makes sense what with the watering down of metal being almost cyclical when some upstart singer/musician wants to stand out producing some really wretched tracks but they also need to remove sticks from ass.

anyway Roca is great hope she leans more into Metal/Rock songs.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Negzana

want a fun evening full of tipped cows? type out M E T A L L I C A those letters in that exact order no idea why but they lose their shit anyway Enter Sandman is a good song.

Jokes aside yeah community is so small and niche and thinks its far more underated then it is they get all defensive over the smallest nothing comments it kinda makes sense what with the watering down of metal being almost cyclical when some upstart singer/musician wants to stand out producing some really wretched tracks but they also need to remove sticks from ass.

anyway Roca is great hope she leans more into Metal/Rock songs.
I basically listen to only metal, love Judas Priest, am a weirdo who especially likes the Owens/Tipper era stuff like Jugulator, and so I found it hilarious in a schizophrenic sense when some metalhead in youtube comments unironically claimed Halford leaving and letting Owens do songs was the end of all music as a respectable medium

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image (8).jpg
Guess who's set up a date with a chuuba? Later virgins.

She set that as her going live notification and I'll admit I got confused for a moment

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Found an interesting bit of autism when someone here brought up nyfco
I dunno if the other livers have something similar but HexHaywire's fanbase has a specific tag for wierd cosplay/meetups and general wierd parasocial thirsting over him called #sickofhex

Lots of 2/10 fat goth women on here too

1690921557737.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Didn't she essentially miss the entire vtuber boom? Lol it's like someone going into a comma pre-industrial revo just to wake up in WW2.
Pretty much so yes, though generally it's the english boom that she missed. Maybe she could try work around by reaching with the JP-capable EN, or something.

No Name

Screen-Shot-2023-08-01-at-2-44-43-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2023-08-01-at-2-44-54-PM.png

archive

Brapwhore's new identity isn't gaining new followers. Pitybaiting isn't working for her to scam any new idiots. Next step in her master plan? Stir up fake rumors of her getting anti'd by unicorns who hate she's using a Holo name... :menhera: Now she will disappear to probably start over as someone new. Guess no fake illness arc for her this round. She was fishing to see if Ichigo could move to twitch, but probably just planning another debut. Never change Mel. Never change.
At some point, you gotta admit the dedication to just keep on being a trainwreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom