Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
boaat woman playing god

quotable moment: i have unleashed amogus into the ecosystem- ss isa

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
So, considering that Niji's most popular streams are apparently from that whole Koshien baseball game thing that they do I'm curious - do Niji do collabs with Japanese baseball teams like this? It'd seem like an obvious easy win for them.
Ofc you seem their collabs all the time in Japan

Ayame kills people (in Valorant)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
would be the funniest development to happen to this forum since Superduper whored herself out after we blew up Nolan's cock.
I like to imagine that there are at least a few lurking threadreaders who haven't signed up to the site, don't know about any of the niche user lore, and are now taking this literally.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I like to imagine that there are at least a few lurking threadreaders who haven't signed up to the site, don't know about any of the niche user lore, and are now taking this literally.
Man, wait until they find out how Himemiya Rie was involved in all of this.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I don't know, I think Uruka also needs a tan to complete the look.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Traveling back in time to 2010 to add in signatures would be the funniest development to happen to this forum since Superduper whored herself out after we blew up Nolan's cock. It should happen
I would legit go back and find one of Namirin’s old forum signature design guides from the Gaia Online forums or whatever and follow the directions. I know I’ve seen ~2 of them. They were pretty close to what it looked like Amiya was doing.
As funny as this would be, I'd probably get over it quick. Signatures are among the things from early 2000s forum culture that I don't miss one bit. I hate the waste of space. So if it were to be a thing, if it could be turned off, that'd be fine.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

So, when are we enabling forum signatures?
View attachment 38909View attachment 38908

These already had me cackling then I scrolled down and saw this

1690927909757.png

braindoko

Lily Endou is having a Graduation steam

This is a multilingual vtuber that speaks in spanish, english and japanese. She was brought up frequently in /wactor/ as there's no spanish general thread.
Noteworthy that she's specifying she's graduating from SEDAI ONE. Seems she had problems with the management so she might go indie
edit: bonus drama, can't have ES vtubers without it.
QRD is last year another multilingual vtuber called Lily out in her chat for larping as japanese.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Sometimes the little one-off comments in these summaries really throw me.

I'm guessing like 80% of the people here have no idea what these things are.
IRyS would. She's proudly talked about making signatures for people in the past. She is truly our pet idiot.

And I fully welcome split threads. I'm a HoloFag through and through, and get tired of wading through all the other posts about Twitch thots and 2 views.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Lily Endou is having a Graduation steam

This is a multilingual vtuber that speaks in spanish, english and japanese. She was brought up frequently in /wactor/ as there's no spanish general thread.
Noteworthy that she's specifying she's graduating from SEDAI ONE. Seems she had problems with the management so she might go indie

Owozu poach calling it now

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fauna playing a pretty fun Vampire Survivors clone with visuals inspired by Diablo 2. Kaela has played it before in the past. If you enjoy the genre, I do recommend it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
As funny as this would be, I'd probably get over it quick. Signatures are among the things from early 2000s forum culture that I don't miss one bit. I hate the waste of space. So if it were to be a thing, if it could be turned off, that'd be fine.
Oh no doubt it’d be stupid, I’d just do it for the meme.
IRyS would. She's proudly talked about making signatures for people in the past. She is truly our pet idiot.
I wonder if I saved those guides as images…if I did they’d be on my old pc though, dang it. If I can find them I’ll post them later.

Fauna playing a pretty fun Vampire Survivors clone with visuals inspired by Diablo 2. Kaela has played it before in the past. If you enjoy the genre, I do recommend it.

I never heard of this until I saw this stream in Holodex and read her title. It does indeed sound interesting.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Try to dig up a copy of her Rockabilly karaoke.
Seconding this, it was a great time.

This channel hosts backups of quite a few unarchived Idol Corp. streams, among others.

Much appreciated. Will check this out sometime this week.

So, when are we enabling forum signatures?
View attachment 38909View attachment 38908

Man...I'm young enough to remember making cringe shit like this back in the day and old enough to cringe at the memories of doing so. I bet I still have some of them on a hard drive somewhere...

Damn you for making me remember this Ami. Not really. Ami love.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
It's taking all my willpower not to buy the Lia birthday bundle, knowing that Dizzy's birthday is in less than two weeks from now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As for Roca, I haven't sat down and listened to her much yet.
Roca is amazing and makes everything sound incredible, it's not even fair to other Vtubers. here's the Digimon theme, it sounds LIKE THAT?

And Jazzy Creep

Her non musical streams are good too, she's kind of sweet and goofy.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
These already had me cackling then I scrolled down and saw this

View attachment 38914

image.jpg

On a more serious note though, this kind of stuff is something I really respect Ami for. She's incredibly earnest in her hobbies and seems to really enjoy playing retro games and covering classic internet culture rather than just leaning into being the boomer vtuber as a gimmick, and unapologetically showing off her forum signatures is just another part of that.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Yeah the original star trek series with Spock from the 80s
>Spock and Kirk was the first western BL

shiinawhy-removebg-preview.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom