"WHY WOULD I BIRTH UWU WHAT LOL"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
LMAO, Calli can't even get Phastmo to stream properly. I can't tell if she's legit shit at streaming or just has completely bad luck at this point.
EA is notoriously shit for handling lag. You also have a very small minority of people trying to forcefully join their lobbies since neither of them know how to use common sense and hide/private their lobby. Think of it as the world's tiniest ddos on their lobbies, since EA's setup is P2P.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Are you guys posting time stamped links into the "media" feature? That cuts anything from the url including time stamps, so it's kinda useless when used to refer to a specific moment.
I've seen this a few times here just to end up at the beginning of a multi hour stream.
I just copy pasted the timestamped link into the reply box, hit post reply, and it automatically embbed the video. I didn't use the media feature.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
LMAO, Calli can't even get Phasmo to stream properly. I can't tell if she's legit shit at streaming or just has completely bad luck at this point.
I forget her system, isn't it something like a 3700x and a 5700xt? If she's using her CPU to encode stream, that could really bog things down. Indie games are rough.

She'll want a mod to fix issues playing RE5 like the one mentioned here
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864823595

Am I reading this correctly? Calli and Kobo were supposed to stream Dead Space 3, then tried to stream Phasmo, and are now going to stream Resident Evil? All because of tech issues?
Dead Space 3, then RE5, then Phasmo now

Piarro

Early Adopter
Am I reading this correctly? Calli and Kobo were supposed to stream Dead Space 3, then tried to stream Phasmo, and are now going to stream Resident Evil? All because of tech issues?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
RE5 isn't happening, you need to fuck with the game to even get it to boot.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
EN Curse got angry that it was almost defeated. Yes.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Shinove got fired for the abomination that is Aruran's new model, prove me wrong.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
If only...
if-only.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Callis chat keeps sperging about VOD getting yeeted, is that just deadbeats being retarded or did something happen?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Calli getting a player called c0cksucker when she started Phasmo :smugmoona:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Callis chat keeps sperging about VOD getting yeeted, is that just deadbeats being retarded or did something happen?
She said multiple times for 30 minutes now she will unarchive this stream, because "she will not deal with this shit". What ever that exactly means...

Kobo has achived comedy:

Attachments

• Kobothumb.png
    Kobothumb.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
What's that, did they make a whole game from that one poster you can find in Fortnite?
:^) UT4, UT in general, really, and Paragon didn't deserve to go out the way they did
I refuse to give Epic a dime since they dropped UT... not that is was anything insanely special after UT99.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nyaru playing TF2 again:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are you guys posting time stamped links into the "media" feature? That cuts anything from the url including time stamps, so it's kinda useless when used to refer to a specific moment.
No it doesn't, it converts timestamps into seconds. His timestamp works just fine for me. Timestamps also work whether you use the media insert or just paste the link (which automatically converts to media).
https://youtu.be/oeCJTZqAKkQ&t=2h52m20s becomes [MEDIA=youtube]oeCJTZqAKkQ:10340[/MEDIA]
For example. With the ":10340" denoting the timestamp.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I refuse to give Epic a dime since they dropped UT... not that is was anything insanely special after UT99.

I refuse to give Epic a dime because they are attempting to bring platform exclusivity to PC, a previous safe-haven from Console-tier bullshit. I'm not paying for basic features like Online connectivity and cloud saves, and I'm not supporting exclusive bullshit. Period.

Sava Safari from Production Kawaii is a bit wild, mint snorting tierlist, Altoids in

View attachment 3385

Unironically love this dork even though my tastes generally range on the more "mature" side.
=====

unknown.png

=====

unknown.png

=====

Miss Emma's schedule

Ff1lb7IVsAIRCPt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom