"Ah, good 'ole Selen, just the way I like my women, racist and illiterate"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
If I remember correctly only Gura went to Calli rented place. Gura and Calli left the next day to meet with the others. Kiara also mentioned that Ame asked her aunt to pick up some In N Out and bring it to her place. In N Out only operates on the west coast and Nevada.
Ame definitely did travel out of her house, the most obvious part was when she met up with Kiara in her hotel and did that one off-collab stream before leaving to meet up with the others. She already hinted about traveling during the second week on her member stream before it was revealed to be an off-collab anyway.

Oh, and Kiara also talked about enjoying herself in the pool (where no one joins her), so she was definitely not in Ame's house at that point.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
No it doesn't, it converts timestamps into seconds. His timestamp works just fine for me. Timestamps also work whether you use the media insert or just paste the link (which automatically converts to media).
https://youtu.be/oeCJTZqAKkQ&t=2h52m20s becomes [MEDIA=youtube]oeCJTZqAKkQ:10340[/MEDIA]
For example. With the ":10340" denoting the timestamp.
Ok you are right, when I inspect the element the timestamp is there, but when I hover it it has no timestamp and clicking it sends me to the start of the video:

Attachments

• URL.png
    URL.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 42

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No.

No selfrespecting man with a voice changer is ever going to get caught dead playing DOTA
Fauna did, but she never streams it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Fauna did, but she never streams it.
Fauna puts ~400 hours in dota 2
Ignorant chat: Oh wow she must be a pro!
Not ignorant chat: Oh, she played about 20 games.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Whoever recommender Calli to play RE5 after Dead Space is a Genious troll.

If you don't know the problem with Dead Space 3, that game "works" with Origin. I say works because it was one of the first Origin exclusive games and they never fixed shit for it. The game may work flawlessly forever for some people or just randomly lose the ability to contact Origin servers until it feels like working again. Calli's just outright decided to not work straight out of the gate, and yes, the "could not find/join the match" is what it shows when it fucks up. Only real solution is keep reinstalling and praying that it works next time. But hey, at least it doesn't encrypt and lock you out of your save files like Games for Windows Live did.

As for RE5, it uses/used Games for Windows Live. It's trash, always was and will be. I say will be because despite Microsoft officially axing the thing, some parts still survive on the Xbox live app and Microsoft store.
GFWL forced you to have an Xbox account and encryted the game's savefiles so only that account could access them. You had to login to play those games or use your savefiles even for single player. Servers are down? Too bad. Servers are up but due to a glitch the game never detects your account? You just lost your savefiles and maybe even the option to delete those files from your PC.
If you tried playing Phantasy Star Online 2 on release via Microsoft store and it fucked up, congrats! You may have a duplicate full install of PSO2 in your PC almost impossible to delete (unless you format).
Capcom should be ashamed to keep selling a product where a big feature just plain doesn't work because they didn't bother to update the game from GFWL to Steam, then again Rockstar's solution to GTAIV (also using GFWL) was axing the multiplayer, so I dunno what is worse.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Apparently laplus is setting up a singer group called milkiss.
she also has a fantia and will sell shit she writes.

Also has a 50k yen plan in her fantia which is where the leak of her shit cosplay comes from
(this one i shared on the homeland).
View attachment 3405

I never understand why so many of thses girls set up a second account, when they already have a cushy Hololive job that pays them well. Creating content for this account will just be extra work, it the eventual burnout really worth the 50k? escpcially if she could just do smooth sailing on Holo and still earn well. Do the japs need money that bad?

Guess Nux is back to attention whoring. Recently he popped up in Kson's anniversary stream. And he released this video (possibly recorded about two or three weeks ago) about Vtuber-related drama where he basically misses a ton of points and gets a bunch of shit wrong. Starts off by basically pushing the whole talent freedom shit when talking about Coco and speaks about Hololive implying that they don't give a shit about their talents and shilling them to his general audience. Also mentions that Coco is Kson and Rushia is Nasuna. Not sure if its just me being autistic but shit feels weird.

bottom barrel content creator and leech cant even make his own thumbnail so he goes and just crops the one from resident sad bunny man.
1666660138710.png

The simple fact that it took a whole 1 hour video to just give an overview of that situation and even then, it skips out on stuff and could have be even longer just proves how complex this whole situtation was. But he just thinks summorizing it in 15 seconds will do it justice. lol lmao even.
What makes me kinda sad is how much of a missed potential Nux and his audience full of normie kids is. He could be like Koe or Ngazz and just show off cool vtubers to his huge audience without doing them injustice but the retard just cant help himself.

If I remember correctly only Gura went to Calli rented place. Gura and Calli left the next day to meet with the others. Kiara also mentioned that Ame asked her aunt to pick up some In N Out and bring it to her place. In N Out only operates on the west coast and Nevada.
I'm pretty sure they were all in that AirBnB togther. I remember Calli chose it because it has a pool and she knows that Kiara likes hanging out around pools. I also remember Kiara complaining that in the end, only Calli and Kiara used the pool and goofed around in it. She tried to invite the others to change into bikinis and join them but they were apparently too shy. Interestingly, Gura was apparently wearing a bikini top all day, but still never actually went in the pool.
And Ame could have just called her aunt to the airbnb too. Another thing is that Kiara mentioned that for the arm wrestling collab, they has worse tracking because they didnt have access to Studio Ame when they did it, so I would assume they did that away from Ames place too.

1666661287911.png

Kiara dropped by Callis stream and tried to make her play Valorant lmao
Also, sadly dont have a SC but when Calli booted up Phasmo there was a unsername or something already filled in called hot c0ck sucker

I have no source other than vt on this, but apparently Irys did a yab
1666661616016.png

For all who grew used to Irys design and looks, thats good news; everyone else- fuck you Irys is cute!

In other news, Delu will collab with some DJ and perform in a real venue:

art tax:

(its a big one; go to the original tweet to see the full art)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Fauna puts ~400 hours in dota 2
Ignorant chat: Oh wow she must be a pro!
Not ignorant chat: Oh, she played about 20 games.
Herald strats are funny tho

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Wake me up when one of them plays Katawa Shoujo. And if you romanced anyone but Rin Tezuka then I'm sorry but you PLAYED THE GAME WRONG. :icanfixher:

View attachment 3400
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. I wonder if it'd be possible to even do a playthrough of that game on stream? Or would the crybullies or even the streaming platform cause a shitstorm over the content?

For posterity, a couple screens of AeroBuddy Newgrounds pages (blocking out what very much looks like a real name; if you feel the autistic need to dig further, do it yourself). Of note is JaezX on the favorite people page; as mentioned in that vt archive, he has a significant presence (art/moderation).
View attachment 3407View attachment 3408
That's all from me about it, not going to dig further into it

Side note, there is a reason I joined KF as my vtuber discussion place of choice. I don't mean to make those I watch uncomfortable, but this sort of thing does interest me. Keep in mind a lot of us still watch Pippa and all her weirdness with what we know.
If anyone is interested in digging, there's some video clips floating around on twitter taken from the work she's down. Careful though, they are incredibly NSFW. Just search for aero_buddy. I don't watch Grimmi enough to really tell if it's her voice or not.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I have no source other than vt on this, but apparently Irys did a yab
View attachment 3416

For all who grew used to Irys design and looks, thats good news; everyone else- fuck you Irys is cute!
> be me
> try to go to 4chan to find this
> “oh no, why”
> wish to die

I mean, sounds like it’d be a redjuice leak if anything, since nothing happened in her streams and she’s most likely sleeping, and it says ‘he’ leaked the file name. His twitter doesn’t have anything, I don’t know if he streams or has a patreon or anything though.

I’ve always been of the belief that it was him doing 2.0 anyway.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I never understand why so many of theses girls set up a second account, when they already have a cushy Hololive job that pays them well. Creating content for this account will just be extra work, it the eventual burnout really worth the 50k? especially if she could just do smooth sailing on Holo and still earn well. Do the japs need money that bad?
I feel like it's just to have a backup plan in case of them getting fired or the company going under,
it makes sense to not want a rushia type of scenario where all your shit was for holo, afaik rushia didn't even had an established RM youtube channel and most of her RM content was paywalled.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Is this Charlie's thing from now on. Just upload videos of the Latest Thing (tm) on youtube to be outraged at.
I'm confused, because this isn't even a video by Charlie. You're getting off topic. And since you brought up the topic, hasn't he been making video like that for years, it isn't new. Plus he still makes other content like movie reviews and tier-lists.

Guess Nux is back to attention whoring. Recently he popped up in Kson's anniversary stream. And he released this video (possibly recorded about two or three weeks ago) about Vtuber-related drama where he basically misses a ton of points and gets a bunch of shit wrong. Starts off by basically pushing the whole talent freedom shit when talking about Coco and speaks about Hololive implying that they don't give a shit about their talents and shilling them to his general audience. Also mentions that Coco is Kson and Rushia is Nasuna. Not sure if its just me being autistic but shit feels weird.

Also back on topic, he really put no effort at all into this. He described the Reimu and Vox drama as "shipping drama". Dude couldn't even do the bare minimum research before making the video. This is just super low-effort cash-grab.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame definitely did travel out of her house, the most obvious part was when she met up with Kiara in her hotel and did that one off-collab stream before leaving to meet up with the others. She already hinted about traveling during the second week on her member stream before it was revealed to be an off-collab anyway.

Oh, and Kiara also talked about enjoying herself in the pool (where no one joins her), so she was definitely not in Ame's house at that point.
Kiara was originally planning to stay at Ame's place but when Ina showed at Ame's place they realized that Ame's place was too small for them to stay in. That's why Kiara and Ina decide to stay in the hotel. Ame went to the hotel where Kiara and Ina stayed in to do the offcollab.

Gura and Fauna also went to Ame's place.

Kiara talked about meeting Ame's aunt.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nebula Slasher

What an innovative idea from Vox! Surely nothing can go wrong from this!

Seriously, how does he think this is a good idea? A small part of me is hoping that it'll be a chance for Vox to call out his fujos, but given his track record that almost certainly won't be the case.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Seriously, how does he think this is a good idea?
Yeah, arcane runs in Bloodborne need a decent amount of chalice-farming for gems, and that's not going to make for the best content.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I may have felt bad and sympathized for the guy back during his public hanging, but he's always been a clout chaser and an obnoxious human being.
Yeah I agree completely. Even though I was essentially the Nux defense force during his troubles, I never did it because I liked him. I'll always stand by my principles, and I felt he was being treated unfairly. He was a total retard in that situation, but he didn't deserve to get thrashed by that coordinated dogpile. It's one of the few true black marks I put on Melody and Ironmouse. I can't imagine how it must feel to watch people you consider to be your friends turn on you that fast.

So i went to https://kemono.party/fantia/user/83679 to get an impression, and boy does she hold her cleavage into the camera. Or her ass, sometimes it's her ass.
Over the past 2 months she's apparently been getting spicier and spicier. She, uhh... there's no tactful way to say this... she has been what I'll call 'lightly masturbating' and increasingly she's been more forward with the nipple play. If what her threads on 4chan say are correct, I'd give her up to 2 years before she's actually showing off all her goods. If she goes full menhera she might even go more hardcore. Now, I usually wouldn't just regurgitate 4chan info as fact, but like I said before I don't handle her brand of asmr very well and I haven't verified this stuff beyond the images they've posted. So take it with a grain of salt.

I never understand why so many of thses girls set up a second account, when they already have a cushy Hololive job that pays them well. Creating content for this account will just be extra work, it the eventual burnout really worth the 50k? escpcially if she could just do smooth sailing on Holo and still earn well. Do the japs need money that bad?
There's always the chance that she likes it and just wants to do more of it, or maybe she wants a safety net? If you told me I could make more money just by doing something I like to do, then in my opinion there's no reason not to do so. As long as you are willing to put in the work I can't really see any downside.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seriously, how does he think this is a good idea? A small part of me is hoping that it'll be a chance for Vox to call out his fujos, but given his track record that almost certainly won't be the case.

Does this tard not realize that asians view mental health as a bit of taboo thing to talk about?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Guess Nux is back to attention whoring. Recently he popped up in Kson's anniversary stream. And he released this video (possibly recorded about two or three weeks ago) about Vtuber-related drama where he basically misses a ton of points and gets a bunch of shit wrong. Starts off by basically pushing the whole talent freedom shit when talking about Coco and speaks about Hololive implying that they don't give a shit about their talents and shilling them to his general audience. Also mentions that Coco is Kson and Rushia is Nasuna. Not sure if its just me being autistic but shit feels weird. (also using Depressed Nousagi's tier list stream)

I refuse to click that bullshit half-assed video and give that low-effort, cringe, clout-chasing retard engagement.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS is doing a members only chatting stream in about 37 minutes. I don’t have the required autism to do bullet points or anything, and while I like reading other peoples bullet points, I’d feel like a creeper if I were the one writing it. Just making sure any other members in here are aware if they want to watch. I’ll only be able to watch bits and pieces myself, until the vod.

Edit: ok wait, actually I can do bullet points for the first ~35 minutes. 1. Anime. 2. Airplane classes. 3. "It's more fun to shower together."

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Kiara was originally planning to stay at Ame's place but when Ina showed at Ame's place they realized that Ame's place for them to stay in. That's why Kiara and Ina decide to stay in the hotel. Ame went to the hotel where Kiara and Ina stayed in to do the offcollab
The pool Kiara talked about was definitely in Calli's rented house. Calli mentioned how she specifically rented a place with a pool as she knew Kiara enjoy swimming, it was in her first member stream after the off-collab.

Gura and Fauna also went to Ame's place.

Kiara talked about meeting Ame's aunt.
None of this contradicts with what I said, both of these could have happened while they were still in Ame's place. Auntie Watson could also be traveling herself as Ame said she met up with Mama Mori.

Anyway, here is Ame basically confirming she wasn't at home during the second part of the off-collab.

Frankly speaking, I'm not sure why we are even having this discussion here. I thought the second half of the off-collab being in Calli's place is common knowledge at this point, they weren't even trying to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom