"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What the fuck?

Archive
1690410503954.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Interesting rrat. Good way to confirm it is to see her likes/dislikes on debut.

EDIT: speaking of gyaru look how tan and blonde this Aki is! :eyehearts:
Yeah im downloading that thumbnail. Holy shit.

Something I saw this morning that was interesting. At the beginning of the month RPR raided into Lam's chat and it seems a unicorn complained about him doing so. It made him go on a spiel about unicorns and it seems he thinks the hololive fans are less toxic than compared to niji fans when it deals with doing stuff with their oshi's.
Its probably the same only that Towa was branded as a whore and most of her unicorns left her when the male voice on stream incident happened. Other than that there's Ollie but shes ID so no one cares about her and she has also collabbed with bunch of males so she lost any and all unicorns.

I don't know if the length doesn't make it less worrisome? Like if they were gonna fire them, the best time to do it was a couple days ago. The more it drags on the more likely it is that they are suspended and not fired.
I agree that if they were going to fire them, it wouldve been best to possibly do it before the EN3 debut. That way they can wash out the negatives with a shiny debut. If they fire them after the debut it might sour people on watching the new talents as a sign of protest.

Doing sketchy shit on your official/work account that you both could and should have done privately is, like, incredibly common.....
Sad but true. People get lazy and instead of switching out their profiles or out of their email they just sign in to whatever the fuck else using their work emails.

Actually the same person jew gold was not enough Rin needs more to pay for her sons.
I wonder if Rin's rise in popularity (numbers) somehow influenced the design with the hair. I guess we will never know.

The real kicker is if you go and look at their various channels and other sites, they have practically nothing to show for 3 years of being around. Their youtube channel is amazingly devoid of videos or clips for all the time they've been around and only has 88 subscribers. Their Twitch vods are also mostly empty too, just a shitload of clips, and with most of them having barely more than 10 views on average it's almost like they don't have any real viewers at all!

Doesn't help either that for two of them there's a fuckload of dead air and both of them combined seem to have the personality of one damp rag. But hey, they can coombait implications of licking each other, I'm sure that's meaningful. What were the GGN girls numbers at before, again?
I assure you that any of these idiots would drop anything and everything they are doing and throw all of their friends and family under the bus if they got offered a place in Hololive. I love the cope. Color me shocked, a mostly dead channel.

I could numberfag all afternoon, but keeping things short and sweet, their average stream scored over 2k views, their streams after graduation announcement reached around twice that, but nover under 2k, and their graduation zatsu/karaoke has presently 74k, and I was there live, people that had never checked them out were there, i don't remember the exact number, but without exaggerating, they were doing Hololive numbers.
I believe their average CCV was in the 80-120 range. It was not high. On their graduation, I think they managed to hit somewhere along 1-2k. Cant fully remember. Trying to search the forums for the post, im pretty sure I screenshotted their CCV and commented on it but i cant find the post. It was a very small but loyal fanbase. At the time of their graduation announcement they had around 12k subs and that shot up to around 17k

Their average streams got anywhere from 800-3000k total views. Only after their graduation announcement did their streams shoot up in total views and average CCV. I started following back when they had around 8k subs but I barely watched them due to the timezones.

This is why it weirds me out that suddenly everyone is talking about them when it seems that no one cared (or even knew) about them when they were actually there. Everyone only seems to care after the fact.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Eepy X Lisa X Pippers gun range collab when

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
she lost any and all unicorns.
Ollie has a special cradle of haters because she has a group that want to be her unicorns but refuse to engage with her because she hang out with males and simp for Holostars that is the maximum sin in the holoautism hole

Negzana

I must have played Doom too much because I am internally screaming over how Shiina is playing Episode 1

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

braindoko

Pomu's doing her Frogbert voice this stream

Frogbert and Pomu are taking turns reading lines. Peak content

edit: of course the Metal Gear brainrot is strong as ever
1690413426855.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Its probably the same only that Towa was branded as a whore and most of her unicorns left her when the male voice on stream incident happened. Other than that there's Ollie but shes ID so no one cares about her and she has also collabbed with bunch of males so she lost any and all unicorns.
Never forget the Ollie fingerbang rrat.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Felt like Calli was getting real for a moment. Not in a bad way, but I did feel kinda sad after listening to this clip...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
DID SHIINA JUST SPEND ALMOST THIRTY MINUTES ON CENTRAL PROCESSING

Negzana

I really want to see her try the harder DOOM episodes like Thy Flesh Consumed or Sigil.

Anime Fan

mismatch

Felt like Calli was getting real for a moment. Not in a bad way, but I did feel kinda sad after listening to this clip...

Calli got pretty real for most of the last couple non-24 hr streams, including talking about how she feels the company is putting out her tracks too quickly for them to do as well as they can, not being particularly pleased with the quality of her last album, etc.

Negzana

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I really want to see her try the harder DOOM episodes like Thy Flesh Consumed or Sigil.
what amuses me is doom is pretty easy compared to some of the games it's inspired imagine how long it would take for her to wrap her mind around Cultic or shadow warrior

also any plans to play thatchers techbase?:smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
what amuses me is doom is pretty easy compared to some of the games it's inspired imagine how long it would take for her to wrap her mind around Cultic or shadow warrior

also any plans to play thatchers techbase?:smugpipi:
Come on guys, now we're gonna get a 15 minute monologue tomorrow about how she's not really a gamer, "why do you watch anime waman for gameplay?" and "didn't play a lot of games because..." and others golden oldies. Don't get one guy'd Beanut! Don't get 5 guy'd, just don't guy'd at all Beanut you can do it!

shinnamaldfsize.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Calli got pretty real for most of the last couple non-24 hr streams, including talking about how she feels the company is putting out her tracks too quickly for them to do as well as they can, not being particularly pleased with the quality of her last album, etc.

honestly, yeah, I agree - give her at least a year or two to make an album, instead of something new every season of the year

decreases her workload, increases quality, and it's one less thing to worry about her working herself to death

httn

Hag enthusiast

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she's free to tell universal and holo to stick it and go back to her no name crew of friends and see how far she makes it :ironmousekek:
The ugly reality is that as calli she doesn't have that much of a choice, she can put her foot down but I doubt a japanese company is gonna bend over to a disgusting gaijin of all things. I think Irys is getting shafted harder than her and she's supposed to be the EN singer, to this day I think she doesn't like any of her original songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom