"If you speak Japanese, your body will split!"Roboco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They can at least pick between a few names, Pomu mentioned a few times that she also could have been Ria Starlily.
Just imagine what the choices that were rejected in favor of "Ver Vermillio" and "Vezalius Bandage" must have been like.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Just imagine what the choices that were rejected in favor of "Ver Vermillio" and "Vezalius Bandage" must have been like.
It was a choice between Vezalius Bandage or Vaginal Band-Aid

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

braindoko

Tamagotchi woman live . Yesterday was just announcing her return after moving to Germany but today will be a longer comfy zatsu

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Short cover from Rie

And Echo Lyne (robo-girl from V&U) released new video with a little bit info about her past

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Tamagotchi woman live . Yesterday was just announcing her return after moving to Germany but today will be a longer comfy zatsu

She knows, and I agree she is cute and comfy. :sanasmile:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive 1 / Archive 2

Dare I ask?

Maybe it's because I'm not huge into Hololive but I'll never understand the hate/"celebration" for Omega possibly being gone (I've seen no official announcement about this.) From what I gather he maybe have been gone for awhile now and nothing has really changed EN wise yet.
It's ultimately about what Omega represents - they were the face of the unnecessary clusterfuck lore surrounding Council during their early days, so removing them is perceived as Cover realising no-one wanted any of that.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I know I posted it with no context for the sake of humor, but NO ONE questions it or even bats an eye at what it may be? Really?!
Well, the context is she was asking the new girls to go on a walk:

I mean, I can read moonrunes enough that I didn't need the translation, but not enough to understand how google arrives at "White Woman".

It's mostly in response to how pointless and stupid the OmegaA persona was. People memed that they were a manager larping as EN A-chan without any of the charm. They had some producer credits on stuff like Cesura of Despair, too, so it is likely they were more than some PR manager. 2022 was pretty awful for Holo EN, so Omega became the scapegoat for the issuea because they seemed to do nothing, but vaguepost on Twitter. There was also an obvious paradigm shift with how EN was managed that seems to have started around January of this year and have gotten slowly better since then.

Personally, I just hated Omega's lore. Omega's inclusion in Council's lore seemed like an afterthought and I think the largely negative response to the Omega lore being injected randomly into Tempus' debut caused them to can the character entirely, and they haven't been seen since.

Hopefully Cover doesn't come in and fire Magni and Vesper and totally sour the good vibe that they have had this year.

Omegay always came across as being like "🤓 Ask me WHATEVER you want to know about the lore!" while everyone else in the world was like

>lore

Aside from some minor memeing, the lore don't mean shit, and what lore they do have is pretty fucking dumb and poorly thought out/written. Felt like a lot of attention-seeking with no actual value, pretty strange idea overall. I can understand having a loremaster for autistic recordkeeping as a tabletop retard of two decades and counting but even in a hobby with as many spergs and autists as yeetdice RPG I still rarely get people who actually give a shit about the lore in a place where it might actually matter.

Anime Fan

Shiina's gonna be playing some Doom tonight. Looks like she's breaking out the retro model for it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Superduper has a niche internet microcelebrity moment:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Just asking if chat wants TTS on during the stream.
562914.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juni is live

it's kinda wild to me she's only 24 she has her shit together more then most vtubers
That being said she's apparently dyed her hair Platnium blonde and bought abunch of girl clothes so maybe she's going through an early midlife crisis
Screenshot_20230726_180525_Twitch.jpg
Also she's drawing the Sun Lamia again!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Juni is live

it's kinda wild to me she's only 24 she has her shit together more then most vtubers
That being said she's apparently dyed her hair Platnium blonde and bought abunch of girl clothes so maybe she's going through an early midlife crisis

>24
>early midlife crisis
Yeah, her life before the Wall

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Juni is live

View attachment 37818
Also she's drawing the Sun Lamia again!

shes never been the same since lasik i tell you

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fairly or unfairly (we don't know who was ultimately in charge), as the purported face of EN management, Omega took a lot of the heat for the less-than-stellar way Council's debut went. And after that they never did enough to reform anyone's opinion of them really....
It was just /vt/ that had a hateboner for omega just like they do tempus, kiara, calli, kronii and all of niji. Most people forgot omega even fucking existed because they were irrelevant since the beginning and then even the minimal twitter presence they had ended abruptly.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They can at least pick between a few names, Pomu mentioned a few times that she also could have been Ria Starlily.

Iirc, Reimu just send a random dm to vox and he decided to answer instantly during the stream, instead of doing it later after the stream. He tried to make a funny bit about it and the more crazy fans got mad.
:cursedbae:total Rrat here but did the new boys pick the stupidest names they were given as some kind of collaborative protest :cursedbae: even if it's not true thats my head canon now

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's gonna be playing some Doom tonight. Looks like she's breaking out the retro model for it.

RRAT is Shiina using the Tamagotchi stuff to cover up needing to be interrupted for some other real reason? :mitothink:
It is getting a little old now, save it for the tamagotchi presentation.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Dont let the shiny new girls make you forget that Vesper is still stranded in Los Angeles, fighting hobos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom