"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Maririn's new orisong right now.

Wow, Jelly made the lyrics for it.

@Bay Lurker your oshi is a whore :mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I noticed you don't include @BunhongTokki and his Pippa clips. Do you just hate Koreans or something?
WHO?? :pochiidontlikeit:
Nigga I have described the process I used to pick the clips since the first week. If he wasn't shilling his shit using the proper tags on twitter when I started how the fuck am I supposed to feature them? Only the last 2 weeks I was able to work out the youtube search to show me meaningful results using the hashtag, if he doesn't show up there is either youtube being a fag or him not using tags.
TAG YOUR SHIT PROPERLY PEOPLE
DO IT, HOLOLIVE. PARROT-CHAN WILL HAVE CONTENT FOR HOURS.

DO IT. NO BALLS.

Was surprised to catch up today and see nobody mentioned Dizzy's stream. I did the VOD at 1.5x since it's an eye-catching idea, but it got really uncomfortable once she got ramped up. A bit too real.

I think I'm gonna drop this woman. This "I'm sooo damaged" bullshit is getting on my nerves. She may be tilted about people watching her only because she streams before pippa but she's fucking stupid not seeing the potential in having the timeslot before the "main" event, people have careers being the opening act ffs. Pippa being online tanks everyone's numbers, not just her, that's the reality of it. Airi has been streaming at the same time as pippa for a year and she sometimes barely breaks 200 viewers and fucking dizzy gets tilted having 400 on average every time she streams.:vesperfacepalm:
Dizzy for the love of god go to therapy.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I think I'm gonna drop this woman. This "I'm sooo damaged" bullshit is getting on my nerves. She may be tilted about people watching her only because she streams before pippa but she's fucking stupid not seeing the potential in having the timeslot before the "main" event, people have careers being the opening act ffs. Pippa being online tanks everyone's numbers, not just her, that's the reality of it. Airi has been streaming at the same time as pippa for a year and she sometimes barely breaks 200 viewers and fucking dizzy gets.
I'd also watch her more if she didn't do that as well. I feel like she'd benefit from just being herself more instead of playing a character (more how she was in the "behind the scenes" stream).

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Axel really is like male Kiara, can't keep his trap shut. HOLOSTARSEN 3 LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Maybe I'm retarded cus I never use twitter, but it does not look like Axel is replying to the mystery announcement. Based on the comments, he is thanking his fans for coming to his 1 yr anniversary and is excited for tomorrow's stream. I don't see this as Orange Guy hinting at Holostars EN3.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rurumi, who collabed with Lia earlier today, reached 10K followers on Twitch. I don't know how much the collab has to do with Rurumi meeting this milestone but they have very similar energy (read: brain damage).

And the advertising of Twitter was on-point, because while I was reading the replies, this ad came up:
1690102480840.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
NotRisu stream about to start.

Also Peroronchinoo0 (can't remember which holomem she isn't). EDIT: Definitely not Iofi, that's for sure. (thx others who knew).

Last edited:

mismatch

Also Peroronchinoo0 (can't remember which holomem she isn't).

Iofi.

Edit: both using facecam as well.

They're also playing with two others I'm not familiar with:

Last edited:

Renmai

Early Adopter
Newest Hologra with Irys, Bae and Cali.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
NotRisu stream about to start.

Also Peroronchinoo0 (can't remember which holomem she isn't).
Peroronchinoo0 is Lofi.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Frickin IRyS out here spreading misinformation:
1690103233184.png
But, she made up for it with a cute sneeze.
Edit: She knows what I want, :smugrys:
1690105635047.png
twitter

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Yikes- calli 2023 :urtearingmeapart:
I won't give them too much shit because this was probably written by an oriental but jesus christ they cant voice act for shit.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Can i ask why people here hate/want Hololive EN3 so bad?
I need more girls to ship together and imagine they kiss each other off-stream
I have run out of combinations that are fun for me on the EN side or the current popular choices begin to bore me
I need new ship-dynamics

Renmai

Early Adopter
Can i ask why people here hate/want Hololive EN3 so bad?
I'm hoping for some new ideas. In the past I praised Cover for not shitting out new gens and allowing their existing talents a fair chance to grow their audience without having to constantly look over their shoulders at new competition. There is the opposite effect of talents growing a little too complacent *cough*Gura*cough* and just disappear for long periods without a care in the world. Another gen should fill in the holes in streaming schedules and motivate the existing girls to get creative in order to retain their audiences.

A lot has changed in the vtuber world since En2 debuted 2ish years ago; Niji shit out however many waves they're up to and a bunch of small corpos have appeared and have grown their own loyal audience doing their own thing and not following the idol template. I'm down for a female hakka metal singer or something else besides another anime and jpop singer. I'm down for someone who isn't another Nintendo/Pokemon/Persona addict.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Maybe I'm retarded cus I never use twitter, but it does not look like Axel is replying to the mystery announcement. Based on the comments, he is thanking his fans for coming to his 1 yr anniversary and is excited for tomorrow's stream. I don't see this as Orange Guy hinting at Holostars EN3.

Well, I think the comment was joking. Besides, the teaser ended with a "Hololive English" logo, while "Holostars English" has their own separate logo.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If Magni and Vesper are axed, that leaves Bettel as the only Tempus member I watch, maybe Tempus will be pretty much dead to me. I'll sorely miss their banter during WOW streams.
I watch Hakka, hes pretty fun does a ton of music and bounces off anyone really well.

Personally new blood brings new variety and new Collab opportunities plus it tends to pump some life into an otherwise complacent group
Similar to how EN2 even revived their Minecraft server. I miss those Minecraft streams as they were very chill and watching all of the girls work towards making it cute was pretty great.

I think I'm gonna drop this woman. This "I'm sooo damaged" bullshit is getting on my nerves. She may be tilted about people watching her only because she streams before pippa but she's fucking stupid not seeing the potential in having the timeslot before the "main" event, people have careers being the opening act ffs. Pippa being online tanks everyone's numbers, not just her, that's the reality of it. Airi has been streaming at the same time as pippa for a year and she sometimes barely breaks 200 viewers and fucking dizzy gets tilted having 400 on average every time she streams.:vesperfacepalm:
Dizzy for the love of god go to therapy.
I'd also watch her more if she didn't do that as well. I feel like she'd benefit from just being herself more instead of playing a character (more how she was in the "behind the scenes" stream).
I agree with Belle on this. She should drop the act and just be herself. Her behind-the-scenes streams are really good and honestly, I feel like its less stressful to drop the act or atleast downplay it a bit. We get it that she is a bit of a mess. That's fine.

Limkin

I need more girls to ship together and imagine they kiss each other off-stream
I have run out of combinations that are fun for me on the EN side or the current popular choices begin to bore me
I need new ship-dynamics
May I suggest a heretical idea of doing it cross-company? This will keep you occupied for a while until EN3 is out

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
On one hand it'll be nice if EN3 drops just so people can stfu about it.

On the other hand, I mildly enjoy watching people who refuse to leave their tribal circle squirm the longer it goes on.

:botanshrug:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
30/07/2023.

HOUSHOU MARINE BIRTHDAY.

BE THERE

OR

DIE

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom