"I love being toxic"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyName

I can't belive Cover hates Vesper and Magni so much that they made a trailer for their graduation!

It's clear that the video was made to tell them that they would get locked out to the other side.

PekoWick

I unironically think a mixed Hololive wave would actually kill off Hololive for good. The shitstorm from the general fanbase would be enormous.
Talk about overreaction. A mixed hololive generation will not stop hololive viewers from watching other holos. Do you honestly believe that a mix gen will kill off pekora, marine, miko, subaru, suisei and aqua?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That's less of an oversaturation problem and more the girls (or management) just being really bad with picking birthdays. There's 50+ talents across all 3 branches and 365 days in a year. February and March having near 20 birthdays alone is just plain stupid.
I've thought about that and wonder how much of it is meta-planning. I don't have any history or data to back this up, but it feels like a lot of anniversaries (debuts) are in the summer and it's kinda awkward to be like, "I'm debuting, and my birthday is 8 days from now!" followed by combined anniversary/birthday merch. Like kids who were born on Christmas.
Therefore, they mostly pick birthdays that are not so close to their debuts just to space out their own projects.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wadamama is horny for krofau. :shiinastare: archive
F1s6mzJakAYVsTN.jpg

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So, I remembered something while I was cooking dinner. I don't recall if it was mentioned here, but the search is broken at the moment, I didn't see it brought up in the thread recaps, and I didn't see it mentioned in the Morgue thread. On top of all of that, I don't think a single soul here really gives a shit, but I'll mention it anyway:

Hylo of former Cyberlive and Lumi-anti fame graduated almost a week ago on the 16th. I completely forgot about this, as I'm sure most did. Again, I doubt anyone cares, but hey, it's something to note. I almost hate to be mean because it almost feels like kicking her while she's down, but given her history, it's whatever at this point.
It was mentioned but no one gave a shit because she was still using her account. Hell, she popped up on Evanit0's stream shortly after "graduating" and he even commented, "Arent you supposed to be dead?"

I haven't found hi-def images to compare with Rushia (and I'm lazy and don't care that much), but looking at those other examples I think that artist might literally copy-paste the eyes. (eyelashes, highlights, etc.)
When it comes to designs, its not unusual for an artist to basically use one of their characters as a base and then explore new ideas they possibly scrapped when creating their characters.

Can i ask why people here hate/want Hololive EN3 so bad?
I have mostly stopped watching Hololive and moved to the smaller corpo scene but it feels that at some points there were little to no Holo streams going on. Hell even the Tempus boys seemed to be streaming more than EN1 and EN2 (although that might have been thanks to 4th Fes).

HoloEN needs a proper :holohag: more than anything.
Nina just graduated.

I unironically think a mixed Hololive wave would actually kill off Hololive for good. The shitstorm from the general fanbase would be enormous.

But even if we put fanbase reaction aside, whichever way Cover is going to handle this mixed wave would also be awkward as hell. They have made it clear that Hololive is girls only while Holostars is boys only, so where are they going to insert this mixed wave to? Create a new branch altogether?
You know all those game servers (Minecraft), big events, concerts where all the girls participate together at the same time? How will that be handled for the mixed wave?
  1. Invite only the girls and pretend the boys doesn't exist. Why even create a mixed wave in that case?
  2. Invite all of them, including the boys. That would be fair, except things are going to get more awkward from then on. We're going to have a huge group of girls interacting, playing and performing together as usual, except there are a couple of boys in the mix, lol. I don't even want to get into the idea where some of the girls would not want to be near a guy, that's opening another can of worms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a genuine question to those who are very against the idea of EN3. What do you think of other small/mid agencies like Phase or Idol debuting new talents and are still hiring as of now?
There is no reason for a mixed Hololive wave to exist. Currently, there are no limits to collaborations between Stars and the girls and from day 1 things have been separated by gender. They know both target a different audience and it's best to keep each doing their thing and just have them collab every so often for concerts and songs and whatnot.

Clip Tax (Pippa clip pending Review... dont think Youtube likes when she tells people to go kill themselves)
Noticed that if I post anything other than Lia, Pippa or Kirsche, my clips get little to no traction.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
July
15th-21st

Now that I cracked youtube's bullshit search it seems like I can guarantee more variety in the girls featured each week. If you've seen phase weekly since azehara slipped the lynching of a beatiful negro in one of his clips the variety of clips took a nosedive, it has gotten a bit better though. To help variety and if you're in their discord consider sharing your favorite clip of whatever I end up featuring here for phase weekly, just don't be a fag about it and reference this place. If what I suggested is considered breaking containment then disregard but if you're a clipper you should shill your shit in their discord regardless.:lisafingerguns:

You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion.

Uruka
Only one clip of Uruka by maverick ch. a new channel I think. Uruka has beef with tomatoes.

Tenma
There's tenma but it's from her god of war stream by nottheo and kotazumaa

Airi
Without fail Pontiff provides enough Airi each week. Watch her talk a bit about current day blizzard

Shiina
One shiina clip by memaws moments about her adventures on field trips

Pippa
The usual amount of Pippa thanks to LEC, azehara and kotazumaa. Watch pippa being wholesome, being autistic and being terminally american(retarded)

Remi
Without fail remilia's toilet provides remi content each week. Here she is getting creative with insults.

Panko
2 clips of pancho by takenoko and LEC. Here is pancho raiding into kiara and her ranting about tits.

Lumi
LEC continues to be the only one clipping Lumi for some reason. Here is Lumi getting tilted at people who question her maleness.

Erina
2 erina clips by maverick ch. and aise another new? channel. Here is 10 minutes of erina randomness and her origin story.

Jelly
Watch Jelly light up at the mention of pipe by LEC

Ember
so sazed made a small compilation of ember's suffering in mario 64

Dizzy
One dizzy clip of her being unhinged during marshamallows by LEC. Turn down your volume a bit for this one.

That's it.
As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:
NOTE: I just noticed the jelly clip was posted today. I'll leave it this time but will double check the release dates next time. :pippasquish:

I noticed you don't include @BunhongTokki and his Pippa clips. Do you just hate Koreans or something?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I've thought about that and wonder how much of it is meta-planning. I don't have any history or data to back this up, but it feels like a lot of anniversaries (debuts) are in the summer and it's kinda awkward to be like, "I'm debuting, and my birthday is 8 days from now!" followed by combined anniversary/birthday merch. Like kids who were born on Christmas.
Therefore, they mostly pick birthdays that are not so close to their debuts just to space out their own projects.
The solution is to just be Suisei and not care.
17508.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Most all of the birthdays are in-jokes. Calli's is 4/4 where 4=death in Japanese, Ame's is Sherlock Holmes birthday, Mumei's is Owl Awareness Day, Kiara's is National Fried Chicken Day, Gura's is the day Jaws released, etc.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Axel really is like male Kiara, can't keep his trap shut. HOLOSTARSEN 3 LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DO IT, HOLOLIVE. PARROT-CHAN WILL HAVE CONTENT FOR HOURS.

DO IT. NO BALLS.

Was surprised to catch up today and see nobody mentioned Dizzy's stream. I did the VOD at 1.5x since it's an eye-catching idea, but it got really uncomfortable once she got ramped up. A bit too real.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

If Magni and Vesper are axed, that leaves Bettel as the only Tempus member I watch, maybe Tempus will be pretty much dead to me. I'll sorely miss their banter during WOW streams.

WeTawks

Went on those same class field trips as many Californian students did, like her, to the Queen Mary in fifth grade and Science Camp in sixth grade. Those multiple day field trips away from home were always fun and it's a shame she didn't enjoy them.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
The solution is to just be Suisei and not care.
View attachment 37226
Makes sense for Suisei, the day she was "born" was the day she first appeared on a stream, plus I don't think that for she was thinking about maximizing merch back when she did.

Also as a personal complaint this makes trying to get a hand signed postcard from her difficult as you only have 1 attempt a year.

ogey_rrat

ogey

Went on those same class field trips as many Californian students did, like her, to the Queen Mary in fifth grade and Science Camp in sixth grade. Those multiple day field trips away from home were always fun and it's a shame she didn't enjoy them.

"ancient 17th century ship"

"The RMS Queen Mary is a retired British ocean liner that sailed primarily on the North Atlantic Ocean from 1936 to 1967"

:guh:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She's been doing some of the "naive girl leans about something degenerate" thing since she became Henya. Her wholesome past and the reputation of her new coworkers makes it an obvious way to make content. Can't keep doing that forever, though. At some point she won't be able to pretend to be ignorant of that type of thing.

EDIT:

Calli thing.

This is such a catchy song I've listened to every separate video they have put out using it
We'd better get an event thread up if new info is coming tomorrow
Edit: I took the liberty https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...alent-discussion-debut-thread.103/post-142043
Can i ask why people here hate/want Hololive EN3 so bad?
Personally new blood brings new variety and new Collab opportunities plus it tends to pump some life into an otherwise complacent group

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom