"I'm not your mama dayo!"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
points for vocabulary

Thanks Nolan, I'll put the points card right next to my equally valuable creative writing degree. :smugselen:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
He's doing a karaoke roulette and more GTA tomorrow. I wouldn't put much thought into someone in HoloPro EN retweeting that. The guys are gonna support the girls, just like the girls (the ones that bother with their existence, anyway) do for them, if that is what the teaser is.
Yeah I don't actually think it means anything I just found it funny he is the only talent, boy or girl, that has retweeted the announcement so far, and also because imagining the absolute shitshow this being Tempus 3 would bring makes me giggle.

Edit:
That's fair, lol. I assume all the girls are too busy. Ame and Fauna are MIA. Gura, Ina, and Kronii seem to use Twitter in bursts. The rest of the girls are in Japan and seem to be very busy.

Also, I wonder what would make people seethe more? Stars EN 3 or a split-gender group?
Absolutly a mixed gender wave, Tempus 3 would at least gives them more fuel to continue hating but everything else would keep going business as usual, a mixed gender would be such a fundamental change to the status Quo it would probably make many people go nuclear, it would be basically be Cover saying the girls HAVE to interact with the boys now, this is not negotiable. (also why regardless of how much I hate unicorns I think this would be to much o a crazy idea and would never ever happen)

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah I don't actually think it means anything I just found it funny he is the only talent, boy or girl, that has retweeted the announcement so far, and also because imagining the absolute shitshow this being Tempus 3 would ring makes me giggle.
That's fair, lol. I assume all the girls are too busy. Ame and Fauna are MIA. Gura, Ina, and Kronii seem to use Twitter in bursts. The rest of the girls are in Japan and seem to be very busy.

Also, I wonder what would make people seethe more? Stars EN 3 or a split-gender group?

akaaoi

Split-gender, by a mile. If it was a 3rd StarsEn generation, the people who hate guy cooties could at least ignore them and pretend they don't exist. It's a lot harder to do that in a mixed gender generation if the girls are doing gen collabs with their generation's guys.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

If there is a new wave please god no loli. Too many fucking indie lolitoobers right now anyways.

Also, IT'S BEEN 12 DAYS SINCE AN UPDATE COVER. STOP BLUE BALLING AND TELL ME WTF IS GOING ON WITH MY BOIS
:Mumei-REE:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If there is a new wave please god no loli. Too many fucking indie lolitoobers right now anyways.

Also, IT'S BEEN 12 DAYS SINCE AN UPDATE COVER. STOP BLUE BALLING AND TELL ME WTF IS GOING ON WITH MY BOIS
There wasn't a loli in Council. They need to overcorrect.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Split-gender, by a mile. If it was a 3rd StarsEn generation, the people who hate guy cooties could at least ignore them and pretend they don't exist. It's a lot harder to do that in a mixed gender generation if the girls are doing gen collabs with their generation's guys.
Not to mention the precedent it would set, if Cover was so adamant on the genders interacting they mash them into the same gen it's only a matter of time until the other girls will be pressured into acknowledging the dirty penis havers. From there it'll be a countdown until the inevitable Gura and Altare collab. On that day, Total Holo Death will be enacted :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
1690088727395.png

USS IOWA

It's gonna be a loli demon, Cover will do it just to spite you.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Also, before people get too hopeful, Stars Uproar was teased a whole three months before their actual debut. So yeah, Cover doesn't seem to have any issues waiting.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Also, before people get too hopeful, Stars Uproar was teased a whole three months before their actual debut. So yeah, Cover doesn't seem to have any issues waiting.
I would be happy with more Holostars, here’s hoping!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Can i ask why people here hate/want Hololive EN3 so bad?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some people genuinely feel that Holo EN has stagnated a bit and that there's a decent-sized gap in streams that EN3 could fill.

Most people here however are just shitposting as usual.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
From there it'll be a countdown until the inevitable Gura and Altare collab. On that day, Total Holo Death will be enacted :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

I don't think almost anyone unironically hates the idea of EN3, except for people who already hate EN and want it to die, when it comes to wanting it I guess many people just feel is has been too long, and many also think lack of EN3 directly correlate to the decline in the current EN popularity and hope this will fix it (which I don't think it will) personally I don't WANT it, but I'm curios about it and would be nice if someone cool comes out of it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Catbox backup

Is this a premade dance animation, or is she due an energy drink crash any minute?

I think Cover keeping the genders segregated and just letting talents reach across the aisle on a case-by-case basis is probably the best approach, they're much more idol-focused than Nijisanji and even if you take unicorn shit out of the equation there's a pretty big difference in the appeal and target demographic of male idol shows vs. female idol shows.

I hope whatever's going on with Magni and Vesper gets resolved soon because as it stands the reaction to any announcement at all's going to have a tinge of cynicism to it even though it's clearly just unfortunate timing.

On a personal level I'm indifferent, but as the existing EN talents are getting involved with more shows and events, the dead hours are becoming more and more obvious over time, and debuting a few more talents under the assumed first-year mandated streaming hours contracts would fill those gaps nicely. If you consider it from a noombers perspective the eyes they have on the concerts etc. can look promising to investors, but the trade-off for that is the decreased streaming market share. Some new blood would improve that for the next year or so.

Kalion

:)
HoloEN needs a proper :holohag: more than anything.

Disappointment

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
There doesn’t need to be any more waves in any of the branches. People love to complain about made up problems like dead hours and stagnation just because they want a shiny new thing to consoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom