"What's a Tenga?"Luca Kaneshiro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
If you negroes keep posting paywalled content in the site there's a big chance our dear groomer I mean leader gets a hololive jew in his shit and the place gets shut down. He lives in europistan and while I respect him I don't think he'd go to the lengths null has gone to keep the site going and probably can't since like I said he lives in europistan. So stop being Yamanbas and at least post it offsite and link it here if you can't help yourselves.
Nigga you really think Cover would do that over some member only posts:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Actually they might but it won't do anything since our leader is not in Japan and this site isn't hosted in Japan.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Although chances are the latter do force them to pay for the comm so nevermind kek
They pay it out of their own pocket and it is not mandated or anything to have that content, it is an incentive they come up with and pay for on their own. Kiara, for instance, commissioned Pomu's artist to do one for her a while back.

Also, saying it is shit to do to 2 views, but not people who do better than them is pretty autistic.

Not saying I don't expect someone to leak it, I just personally find it in bad taste.
:botanshrug:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Gura actually streaming and it's an AmeSame collab? Chumbies eating good tonight.

WHERE'S THE LIE THOUGH? Miruko was top tier and then they turned her into a milk-skinned nugget. Absolute tragedy.

Edit: Bingo card from Gura's stream
View attachment 34283
> Stream for 7 consecutive days
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
KonAsylum Mister Cover Employee could you please give me a signal of who is the next vtuber you are going to sexually harass ? Thanks

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also, saying it is shit to do to 2 views, but not people who do better than them is pretty autistic.

Not saying I don't expect someone to leak it, I just personally find it in bad taste.
Thats a fair point on the former, however, even though its still shit i honestly dont think its horrid or particularly bad to leak it if its a fairly large vtuber with 1k+ memberships or more, at that point it is bound to slip by, but it would be shittier to an indie with sub 30 memberships

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Micheal? RICHARRRRRD!

Every night I go to bed praying for a Metal Wolf Chaos 2 and every day I wake disappointed.
FromSoft truly peaked. It's a true shame that this shit would never fly in the year of our lord, 2023.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Every night I go to bed praying for a Metal Wolf Chaos 2 and every day I wake disappointed.
FromSoft truly peaked. It's a true shame that this shit would never fly in the year of our lord, 2023.
Atleast they remastered it

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean Armored core is right over there. not as Patriotic and over the top but thats a super damn high bar.

Can't wait to see a bunch of vtubers learning the hand pretzel.

I Would kill for a 3rd lost kingdom the setting is really dumb i love it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh wow, guess Gura finally got over Ame calling her a bitch.
:hic:
Shitposting aside, it is nice to see them stream again in this capacity after so long. They both collab better 1 on 1 than in big groups, so collabs with these two just work better like this. It really has been a long time since they have had any sort of meaningful interactions on-stream like this.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Thats a fair point on the former, however, even though its still shit i honestly dont think its horrid or particularly bad to leak it if its a fairly large vtuber with 1k+ memberships or more, at that point it is bound to slip by, but it would be shittier to an indie with sub 30 memberships
Dude stealing/pirating is still "bad/wrong" regardless of who you're pirating from, if it's a corpo chuuba or not they still pay to have things on their memberships/paywalls, if anyone wants to pirate/leak stuff its their choice, there's no need to sugarcoat it to make it look less shit since its still pirating regardless.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I woke up and found out I missed episode 2 of my oshis lore stream... time to get the document up and binge

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I will pirate all of your oshi's content and there's nothing you can do to stop me fags
:Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Pekora-EVILGRIN:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If it were Cover paying for it, I'd be inclined to agree, but given that the talents themselves do the commissions, I feel it isn't any different than with smaller creators. Especially since they are paying out of their own pocket and still splitting the membership money with Youtube and Cover.

Moving on, Gura decided to greet a senpai for the first time while they were in the changing room together without thinking how awkward the situation was. She did not specify who it was lol. Apparently, the response was something like "Nice to meet you, too, but right here, really?"

RiverBear

I woke up and found out I missed episode 2 of my oshis lore stream... time to get the document up and binge
If you missed their stream, are they really your oshi?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I mean if it really comes down to people being against the member posts, why not post it on HoloPirates instead? They already host stuff for Holo, Niji, Idol, Phase and some others. It keeps potential heat off the site and the people who don't want it shared here won't have to see it. Seems like a win win.

They have quite a bit already.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Discussing the morality of piracy is EXTREMELY fucking gay.
"uhm akshually the megacorpora-" shut the fuck up.
If you want to pay for it, pay for it. If you don't, don't.

Anime Fan

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Moving on, Gura decided to greet a senpai for the first time while they were in the changing room together without thinking how awkward the situation was. She did not specify who it was lol. Apparently, the response was something like "Nice to meet you, too, but right here, really?"
just going off vocab that sounds like Kiara or Cali.

mismatch

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom