General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 34246

I'm mostly just posting for the thumbnail.

Nope, can't bait me into thirstposting that easily Sena. I know you're watching, and that's technically a loli on that thumbnail. I don't care if she's caked up, you aren't gonna Chris Hanson my black-loving ass!

Horse Woman teases her 2.0 model

Is she really gonna be whitewashing herself? God fucking damnit Horse :depressedtako:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is she really gonna be whitewashing herself? God fucking damnit Horse
I made this to make fun of you but it's actually past the line for easily perceptible difference at >10.

tomoe.png

USS IOWA

Stunned But Dumb

View attachment 34246

I'm mostly just posting for the thumbnail.

I figured everyone probably gets the reference, but I'm getting older so if you didn't it's from the first Spongebob movie. Timestamp 2:47 if it doesn't start there.

It came out in 2004... so... almost twenty years ago. Cool.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
But it's already everywhere else. Imageboard/booru, chans, Discord, other forums like HoloPirates. I got it secondhand myself via a Discord DM from a bro.
Based from pre-eliminary search via the usage of both Saucenao, IQDB, Yandex and GIS/Google Image Search, it hasn't pop out in the search yet. So it hasn't been popping out in imageboards either live or archived. Boorus such as Danbooru and Gelbooru doesn't have it either (but that's understandable since the uploads are done manually), which means that other places like here, whatever that HoloPirates place is and your secondhand gift from your Discord kitten bro DMs.

Not exactly everywhere else, but ya know, tomahto tomayto

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nebi is playing more Pokemon Red and opening her memberships.

nebicelebrate.jpeg

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker
Edit: This isn't even like torrenting the concert where you maybe only care about 1 person in the whole show, making the price relatively unreasonable. If you like Kiara, you can give her $5, and if you can't give her $5, then you can screw off.
Ok. I'll screw off.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Disagree. This stuff isn't news or anything, it's just being a dick.

If someone makes a members post spilling juicy secrets or saying important stuff that they should have said publicly in the first place, yeah, share it of course, but this is as close to 'stealing' as digital content gets and serves no purpose outside of 'stealing' content.

Edit: This isn't even like torrenting the concert where you maybe only care about 1 person in the whole show, making the price relatively unreasonable. If you like Kiara, you can give her $5, and if you can't give her $5, then you can screw off.
xmas members wallpaper
1440 Ina.png

birthday members wallpaper
Ina_Bday2021_1440.png

cry about it

lvl8

Rie's 3D model has become a reoccurring content for her channel, you can tell she loves it. Meanwhile Lia and Pippa has never used their 3D models except for conventions.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kronii doko, chats disabled too...
995902608495620176.webp

bae just started member stream too for anyone interested. So far it seems all the talents have had something to say about the camera work for the concert...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Disagree. This stuff isn't news or anything, it's just being a dick.

If someone makes a members post spilling juicy secrets or saying important stuff that they should have said publicly in the first place, yeah, share it of course, but this is as close to 'stealing' as digital content gets and serves no purpose outside of 'stealing' content.

I think it depends on the creator imo

If the chuuba was an indie who paid 200 bucks to make a comm or some shit to share it with members then it is kinda shit, not everyone is a big company like Holo or Nijisanji who has enough money to hire their artists

Although chances are the latter do force them to pay for the comm so nevermind kek

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Mana going to VShojo might be one of the funniest possible things that could happen, tbh. That would be an utter shitshow.
That dumbass bitch even has a history of railing against corpo agencies. As much fun as it is to imagine her joining VShoujo and proceeding to cause as many problems/issues as possible, I don't see it happening.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If you negroes keep posting paywalled content in the site there's a big chance our dear groomer I mean leader gets a hololive jew in his shit and the place gets shut down. He lives in europistan and while I respect him I don't think he'd go to the lengths null has gone to keep the site going and probably can't since like I said he lives in europistan. So stop being Yamanbas and at least post it offsite and link it here if you can't help yourselves.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think it depends on the creator imo

If the chuuba was an indie who paid 200 bucks to make a comm or some shit to share it with members then it is kinda shit, not everyone is a big company like Holo or Nijisanji who has enough money to hire their artists

Although chances are the latter do force them to pay for the comm so nevermind kek
Yes, the talents do commission these things personally out of their own pockets. And I mostly agree with you; if you're pirating the latest Marvel movie I don't care in the slightest because 1. They're balls-deep in cash rich. 2. It's just trash they are shoveling out for a quick buck and not something they actually care about. 3. If you gave them money it would just go towards sex trafficking/grooming children, and adrenochrome.
So in a sense it is more moral to pirate it than to pay for it.

But none of those conditions apply to vtubers.*
*Except the sex trafficking/grooming part for Vshoho and many other EN indies.
Edit: Whoops, meant to edit this into the last post. Too late now.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom