"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lobotomy Bunny playin some Pikmin

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Get someone that looks at you like the way kson does to Kuroda-san

20230703_104955.jpg
20230703_105110.jpg

Koros Apogee

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Australian Dance Queen and forum regular Himemiya Rie will be live soon with a waiting room entitled simply "AAAAAAAAA."

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I'm watching the FGO panel in Anime Expo and looks like they added a art made by NotSana on the game. Nothing big, it is just a CE but still a cool thing to see.
fgosana.jpeg

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Australian Dance Queen and forum regular Himemiya Rie will be live soon with a waiting room entitled simply "AAAAAAAAA."

what the fuck did I just click into...

she is screaming gay sex and [ redacted]

lvl8

Tired Taxpayer

Been watching Hakka's stream with his mom, she is interesting. Now they are talking about her making a Spanish karaoke stream with Hakka.

Edit: She is kind of unhinged, just now she was talking about "beso negro" and Hakka had to jump in and mention its better he doesn't translate that, he also mentioned he will have to take the vod down to cut a few stuff.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
From vt, this are the people that worked on kronii's new original song from the concert.
1688356621553147.png
I don't know when it will be released (hopefully soon) but it was good.

RiverBear

Been watching Hakka's stream with his mom, she is interesting. Now they are talking about her making a Spanish karaoke stream with Hakka.

Edit: She is kind of unhinged, just now she was talking about "beso negro" and Hakka had to jump in and mention its better he doesn't translate that, he also mentioned he will have to take the vod down to cut a few stuff.
Sounds like I need me a way to get Hakka's mom's contacts
Iirc, she said she's ready to single and ready to mingle, ye?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This was posted in the EN Concert thread but its somewhat relevant to the main thread.

This was teased but no one knows what it is or if its even EN3 related (credit to Nyana for the footage):

mismatch

Gura's new original song "Full Color" which debuted at the HoloEN concert is from WUNDER RiKU / Snail's House - the same duo that did Astrogirl.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This was posted in the EN Concert thread but its somewhat relevant to the main thread.

This was teased but no one knows what it is or if its even EN3 related (credit to Nyana for the footage):
View attachment 34007
My theory is that they've been holding off from launching any new gen until all the girls are at the same level. The chink flu basically killed their schedule and all the newer girls were all over the place in terms of costumes and models, now all of them have their 3d mode and at least one secondary outfit. I guess they want to start off the new gens like they did before the chink flu with the same time timeframe they used to have.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

mismatch

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Wolf time someone already posted the space so have this badass sprite art ~super shotgun I love you~

Airi shows off different types of code

Airi's Social Anxiety fueled meet and greet

Airi is the Alias+Half Origin wrangler off stream

And if you'll allow me a bit of self indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom