"I was meant to tell you that my monetisation stream is on the 2nd but I got distracted thinking about how much I enjoy having money, my bad"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
My theory is that they've been holding off from launching any new gen until all the girls are at the same level. The chink flu basically killed their schedule and all the newer girls were all over the place in terms of costumes and models, now all of them have their 3d mode and at least one secondary outfit. I guess they want to start off the new gens like they did before the chink flu with the same time timeframe they used to have.
I was thinking that if at the end of EN's concert, there was a teaser for EN3 would be fucking nuts, however, it should have been made public before the end of the free section of the stream, even having Ame being the presenter citing she needs to investigate would've been dope.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Australian Dance Queen and forum regular Himemiya Rie will be live soon with a waiting room entitled simply "AAAAAAAAA."

Rie spent the entire stream, about forty minutes, shouting out (not just reading) every single superchat she received. Incredibly stupid stream idea, and it made me laugh far more than I'd care to admit. Good job, Rie.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
This was posted in the EN Concert thread but its somewhat relevant to the main thread.

This was teased but no one knows what it is or if its even EN3 related (credit to Nyana for the footage):
View attachment 34007
Calling it now. Halloween themed outfits for the members with some kind of special event. EN3 is a lie.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Yuko quote-tweeted a cosplayer. Said cosplayer's avatar is them wearing a Rye cosplay, also followed by the Rye account, nice and subtle :smugpipi:

1688360562636.png
1688360597305.png

Post Archive

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Manager probably telling them off for talking about something happening close by that might end up in the news.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Manager probably telling them off for talking about something happening close by that might end up in the news.
Any autist with access to the L.A. police scanner or shotspotter can figure out a general area where they are if they're really enterprising enough.

Serbian Peacemakers

This was posted in the EN Concert thread but its somewhat relevant to the main thread.

This was teased but no one knows what it is or if its even EN3 related (credit to Nyana for the footage):
View attachment 34007
The single seat makes me wonder if its maybe another girl like Irys, where she isn't part of a wave but just a stand alone talent. If you want to get really schizo you can say each of the stone pillars represent a girl, or a talent if this is a mixed sex gen, but that would be 8+ talents

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
All is well.

I want to slap these bitches this just basically gave away their location easily. All you have to do is look in the news for leads and then just use the leads to see which airbnb's are available around the area and then if you're a psycho you just stalk the place, you can even play the hobo and no one will notice.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

View attachment 34007
I think it's a Pandora's Box theme.
At 9 seconds there's a crystal thing. Red crystals are one of IRyS's visual themes all the way back to her debut MV. Then the door is chained shut. Symbolizing Hope being shut away from the world. Here's IRyS's lore:
IRyS.PNG

IRyS's lore states that she existed in the ancient age and that it's her second awakening. In retrospect and regardless of the teaser video, her first awakening must have ended with the fable of Pandora's Box, and that seems to have been the intention from the start.

I'm betting the evil counterpart to IRyS as a vsinger, based somehow on the fable of Pandora's Box. No meds, I know I'm right.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The single seat makes me wonder if its maybe another girl like Irys, where she isn't part of a wave but just a stand alone talent. If you want to get really schizo you can say each of the stone pillars represent a girl, or a talent if this is a mixed sex gen, but that would be 8+ talents
Mixed gen won't happen in Hololive. They have Stars for males and Live for females.

I want to slap these bitches this just basically gave away their location easily. All you have to do is look in the news for leads and then just use the leads to see which airbnb's are available around the area and then if you're a psycho you just stalk the place, you can even play the hobo and no one will notice.
Since its LA, you could possibly just walk up to the house, shit on the entrance and no one would ever care or notice because its LA and shit like that happens all the time.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If any of the girls become the collateral damage of [LA HAPPENINGS THAT ARE NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT], I feel like it would put everyone in enough rage that they would find out who did it within the day, putting in more detective work than [THE LOCAL POLICE FORCE DOING THEIR JOB]

I have self-censored more than enough, but if that's still not enough for [THE HIGHER UPS], I'll keep editing my post until it's comically unreadable

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
All they had to do was fire off a few rounds in at other BnB's to make it impossible to deduce their location!

It happened during their twitter space right? How are they supposed to prevent that sort of thing from happening other than not doing the space in the first place?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
All they had to do was fire off a few rounds in at other BnB's to make it impossible to deduce their location!

It happened during their twitter space right? How are they supposed to prevent that sort of thing from happening other than not doing the space in the first place?
You couldn't even hear them on the space, or I couldn't. Them bringing it up is the only reason I know it happened.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I think it's a Pandora's Box theme.
At 9 seconds there's a crystal thing. Red crystals are one of IRyS's visual themes all the way back to her debut MV. Then the door is chained shut. Symbolizing Hope being shut away from the world. Here's IRyS's lore:
View attachment 34023

IRyS's lore states that she existed in the ancient age and that it's her second awakening. In retrospect and regardless of the teaser video, her first awakening must have ended with the fable of Pandora's Box, and that seems to have been the intention from the start.

I'm betting the evil counterpart to IRyS as a vsinger, based somehow on the fable of Pandora's Box. No meds, I know I'm right.
>evil counterpart to irys
Imagine if we got a male vsinger :whatastory:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Is there an archive of the twitter space?

VTuberThrow

She really should have just said it was fireworks given the time of year. Much smarter from an opsec pov in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom