"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>We get Kronii milkers in a swimsuit
>In exchange, we will never see Sana's brown milkers in a swimsuit
Why even live
God's Second-Strongest Sanalite.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will do a paddling stream

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
IIRC her name is like Kacey or something, Kson was based on it. Could be wrong, I swore I saw that in a kiwifarms list.
Ah, that's kinda boring.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The weird thing about the Twitter issues is that it only applies to the browser version. The mobile app is working just fine.

I do wonder how the hell Cover convinced Suisei to take a swimsuit costume.

She notably skipped last year's holosummer.

And belatedly, but Calli's Japanese did indeed get a hell of a lot better.

Imagine the holodead collabs we could have had now.
Suisei had a swimsuit last year too, she just didn't do any streams to show it off like the other girls did. I imagine it'll be the same this year.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Phase girls on break the same time as AX, Lia will probably be vying for mari's record.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Phase girls on break the same time as AX, Lia will probably be vying for mari's record.
New viral meta, could work. Need 1 more girl for a 5 girls parody or something.
:lolcalmdown:Lia don't fuck settle down it's joke

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ayla celebrating monetization, I'm sure youtube lowering the requirements helped.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

revengeance.png

Elsewhere Mumei having an early (for her) stream

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I'm just gonna call it here she's preparing to leave hololive and the best case scenario is she ends up in Vshojo JP

Tbh i am curiouswhat kind of model she would get for herselfas an indie
gandalf-keep.gif

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Local bear takes an L, admits to woman moment:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Suisei had a swimsuit last year too, she just didn't do any streams to show it off like the other girls did. I imagine it'll be the same this year.
Difference is that this time around, she has her own day in the holosummer calender.

Though Suisei doing a beach karaoke stream in her normal outfit without ever so much as mentioning her swimsuit would be incredibly on brand for her.

Negzana

Haachama will return, and on that day the skies will open across the world to blue skies. Twitter will die for good. The US will go back to the Gold Standard. The CCP will collapse. Starvation in Africa will subside. Froot will repent for her debotcheries. Nyanners will admit she was being an opportunist and sing pomf pomf. Henya will play Hogwarts Legacy. Kson will realize talent freedom was a dark fruit. Rushia's mental issues will subside and she has a marriage ceremony with her fanbase. Lia will become a good catholic girl. And Pippa will clean her room up.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Difference is that this time around, she has her own day in the holosummer calender.

Though Suisei doing a beach karaoke stream in her normal outfit without ever so much as mentioning her swimsuit would be incredibly on brand for her.
I think it says a lot about Suisei's singing skills that a lot of people, myself included, wouldn't mind it at all, as long as she put 110% into that karaoke.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Meanwhile, Ollie had a water drinking stream, which quickly devolved into a stream about her being thirsty. Please never let this girl into a public bath again, she kept ogling naked women like it was her job.

if it makes content then it is technically her job.
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one having Twitter problems. Elon made a tweet explaining it. It's temporary, but limiting unverified users to only 600 posts a day is insane.
View attachment 33750
forcing the terminally online go and touch grass is a bad thing? this really is the worst timeline.

Kalion

:)
Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Dabbing on the shorties
1688240946200.png
And man twitter is super fucked lmao seems like posting here has slowed down to cause of it huh?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1688241154693.png

She also says she washes her hands/body every time the cat licks her anywhere.

Why are Americans so utterly and unfathomably obsessed with sterilizing themselves the instant any part of their body comes in contact with nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom