"So many zeros, that's like Matsuri-chan's boobs"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Screenshot_20230701_143808_YouTube.jpg
Hunt:Showdown with Altare in Wednesday
Rrat confirmed:Altare is a fagggot who waited for Vesper to be more handsome to collab again

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 33752
Rrat confirmed:Altare is a fagggot who waited for Vesper to be more handsome to collab again
Altare just wanted to collab with someone who was tan and not a filthy paleskin

soap suds

... Yamanba, how many twitter posts do you look at in a day that "only" 600 is insane to you?
If every single reply counts, then clicking on just a couple of tweets could easily get you into 600+. And for any active egosearcher, I mean vtuber, that's laughable numbers
I think it counts scrolling as reading. I only went on to read Elira's tweets about Koshien and look at her alt, but because she retweets a lot I had to scroll through those, then when I tried to check a coworker's account, I couldn't because I hit the rate limit.

e: I am able to go through lists and the following tab to see new stuff. I can't click on accounts or tweets.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lmao i like how even the chicken herself memes on her dead german channel

Horo7618

No one in particular

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm interrupting your (very deserved) victory lap holoposting just to point out the following.

Uruka, Lia and shiina are all on break and will all return on July 7th. Shiina said she's going to work on "urgent deadlines" and Lia shared a tweet about "sakana's kids" playing with slime on the floor.

Something's gonna happen. Make of that info what you will.
I hope something happens, if not it's kind of lame to have everyone on a break when they were just missing streams for offkai the week before last. I hope Airi gets to be involved too, I'm assuming she is but with her work who knows. This tweet gives me a little hope although I guess you could show someone this on discord.

remisus1.png

To add on, initially Shiina said she would be house sitting for someone for several days and may or may not stream. She then changed to going to an air BnB with no explanation. So 1 or both is a fib, it doesn't matter other then her intent to conceal something might be a hint at more of a surprise. It also makes no sense that she would be flying, so this could also be an attempt at a fib, or she isn't in CA which would be a strange thing to reveal this way. Also, Remi said yesterday, when asked about when a bladerunner watch along could happen, said not next week because "there's a lot going on" when it would appear there's actually much less going on this week. SO maybe some suprise is coming.
Or maybe some sad lactose intolerant girls just eat some cheese :vomitdrawer:
Clip Taxes :menhera: Coni has a PSA, do not send her Diaper art! Don't do it!
ThGZZJGMJa2T_9EPhomI8Aw.png

Remilia endeavors to ban Apples from MC Donald's and her chat!

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
View attachment 33752
Part of me wants to skip out of work early to go see if I can hi to Altare in the swamp personally. Presuming they're past the newbie games which I think they are a solo of my rank should have good odds to get into a round or two with um. God it's tempting..

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
... Yamanba, how many twitter posts do you look at in a day that "only" 600 is insane to you?
I got rate limited after like 15-20 minutes of scrolling. One of the last things I could see is knowing that Lia, Uruka, Shiina, and Airi are playing with slime right now.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Through many years of eating soap and slugs, Mozumi Pichi has developed a natural immunity to the ill effects of the Grimace Shake. Truly she is an unstoppable force, may God have mercy on us all

Doctor Kayfabe

Despite abruptly ceasing all activities in mid-June during her final month, Yumesaki Mia from ProPro Production was seemingly set to have a graduation event, but it was "temporarily canceled" according to a machine translation of the company's tweet on the matter. I hope whatever she's doing now is something good, she seemed like such a sweetheart.

I have no idea how to make those twattle boxes so I am leaving a link to the tweet here.

Anyways, glad she got a 3D live, hoping that they become more common in general and talents continue to be popular.

She will also be appearing at Nanashi Inc.'s "Secret Night" concert on the 17th of this month at Zepp Tokyo.

Last edited:

cucurut

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pumpkin Potions Birthday. If she'd known twitter would be broken she'd have reschedule it. Twitch is also having issues apparently.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New channel.
New one focuses on vtuber shit, so I can share shit here now. No I didn't change my name on YT, I couldn't think of any :chunni: shit at the moment.
For now, new Vesper introduction video is cool and I wanted just that on it's own.

Edit: guess I could make clips if anyone shoves them in my face too, considering I don't usually have anything better to do.

Use tags in the description and a links to the original video and/or streamer channel.
hololive ホロライブ - VTuber Group - 【#hololivesummer2023】『ホロライブ・サマー2023 3DLIVE Splash Party!』ティザーP...png
Timestamped (0:09-0:12 if not work)

I dont want to be a cunt but I legit think this woman's future is a fucking rope. Cherish the time you have with her cause man, nothing will be ever enough for people like her.
Those who want to do something with themselves don't talk, they just do it. And the whiners are always whining in the hope that they will be pitied.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I do wonder how the hell Cover convinced Suisei to take a swimsuit costume.

She notably skipped last year's holosummer.

And belatedly, but Calli's Japanese did indeed get a hell of a lot better.

Imagine the holodead collabs we could have had now.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Half-agree. She doesn't strike me as the type that can escape the internet entirely. She's been part of the content sphere for far too long, pre-holo included.
Her real name and face are known, her various voices are known. If she does anything after hololive, people will spot her immediately.
Joining another agency is unlikely but that's what we were saying before Nazuna happened, so who the fuck knows. I think there's a decent chance Pikurusu would at minimum make a comeback on twitter/twicast if nothing else.
I've seen her face, didn't know her real name was out there. Hell, I don't even know Coco/Kson's real name (wouldn't be surprised if it was something southern like Annabel or the like).

edit: nevermind, I found it (A.F.) (Haachama, not Coco/Kson)

Last edited:

desudesu

I hope something happens, if not it's kind of lame to have everyone on a break when they were just missing streams for offkai the week before last. I hope Airi gets to be involved too, I'm assuming she is but with her work who knows. This tweet gives me a little hope although I guess you could show someone this on discord.

View attachment 33753
To add on, initially Shiina said she would be house sitting for someone for several days and may or may not stream. She then changed to going to an air BnB with no explanation. So 1 or both is a fib, it doesn't matter other then her intent to conceal something might be a hint at more of a surprise. It also makes no sense that she would be flying, so this could also be an attempt at a fib, or she isn't in CA which would be a strange thing to reveal this way. Also, Remi said yesterday, when asked about when a bladerunner watch along could happen, said not next week because "there's a lot going on" when it would appear there's actually much less going on this week. SO maybe some suprise is coming.
Or maybe some sad lactose intolerant girls just eat some cheese :vomitdrawer:
Clip Taxes :menhera: Coni has a PSA, do not send her Diaper art! Don't do it!View attachment 33755

Remilia endeavors to ban Apples from MC Donald's and her chat!

Lia literally said on stream that she is meeting shiina in person for the first time this week

Negzana

I've seen her face, didn't know her real name was out there. Hell, I don't even know Coco/Kson's real name (wouldn't be surprised if it was something southern like Annabel or the like).
IIRC her name is like Kacey or something, Kson was based on it. Could be wrong, I swore I saw that in a kiwifarms list.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one having Twitter problems. Elon made a tweet explaining it. It's temporary, but limiting unverified users to only 600 posts a day is insane.
View attachment 33750
Imagine looking at 6000 posts a day...
I think papa elon should keep that one to cure people of their terminally online brainrot
IIRC her name is like Kacey or something, Kson was based on it. Could be wrong, I swore I saw that in a kiwifarms list.
Where's liquid chris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom