"Love huge breast, in my hands and in my mouth, yup would rather say THAT! THAT WON'T GET ME FIRED!"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I can hear Fishman shattering a Pippa mug in his panicked deathgrip.
Is that why we don't have any PC mugs? He had a run made but then he keeps watching streams?

Context? What do these screenshots have to do with each other? This "sei" person is Xalamon? How does this explain how he's still working with the company if he's supposedly hated so much?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yeah, it was pretty sweet. And if they didn't hack and slash Pippa's audio that much, then she has seriously improved. Wow. Good show by all the current PC crew, but let's check in with !Yuri for her reaction. !Yuri?

View attachment 32044

Thank you, !Yuri.

Anyway, Kuri is streaming over on Kick for the fourth day in a row. Looks like he's definitely made a home there. He's currently covering the Mari silliness. Unfortunately you can't rewind live streams on Kick. https://kick.com/vtubercringe

Edit: Looks like Kuri hit Kick affiliate status already, so if you want to support him you can throw him a subscription on Kick and he'll get 95% of your five bucks.
DAMN IT MURRAY IT'S MY JOB TO SHIT ON YURI!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Thanks a lot for making that meme it's hilarious.

View attachment 32046

I knew panko had no chill but fuck me sideways she dodged a fucking nuke right there. Italians don't fuck around I love her, this is what gura would be if she wasn't a coward.
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I knew panko had no chill but fuck me sideways she dodged a fucking nuke right there. Italians don't fuck around I love her, this is what gura would be if she wasn't a coward.
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
The funny thing is she has said before that she has real gamer rage issues. It's easy to forget that with how controlled she usually appears, but there's always that little hint that seeps through to show just how hard she's trying to keep her powerlevel in check.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Phase doesn't really restrict the girls from playing emulated games, tenma has been playing them since early on. I understand if she's sick of corpo settings since it seems tsunderia was run like garbage and gave dizzy some sort of ptsd. If she's ok with how big she is I'm glad for her but if she wants more growth she should try with them because other corpos aren't nowhere near as lax as phase is looking from the outside.
I get the feeling Ami doesn't necessarily need to grow, hell being indie now means she can play whatever boomer retro vidya she wants for her regulars without worrying about anyone numberfagging in her ear and putting unnecessary pressure on. She seems to have a tight-knit community too so it's probably not hurting her much financially.

Original Phase song now premiering in less than 10 minutes.

This is sickly sweet, bless these girls' way of touching this curmudgeon's heart.

View attachment 32046

I can't tell you how much I'd love to hang out with Panko irl just to hear her without a filter. You just know there's some good shit waiting to come out.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii SC reading stream (stealth chatting) room is up.

cucurut

Context? What do these screenshots have to do with each other? This "sei" person is Xalamon? How does this explain how he's still working with the company if he's supposedly hated so much?
Sei was mod in CL. No, I'm not explaining entire CL drama.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Mozu’s merch is back for preorder with a more generous time window!

Damn. $35 shipping fee to urrp. I'll pass unless an overly generous individual or ten feels like subsidizing my life choices (they shouldn't.)

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Airi has recently mentioned working on a duet cover with someone outside of phase connect. I've huffing the hopium for some more :holohag: UNITY in the near future.
I wanna say that almost right after her debut Airi's been praising and talking up Ami. I'd love to see them both stumble and giggle over each other. I wonder if Phase Phags spook Ami too much as she does seem to get spooked easy.

USS IOWA

Welp. KFP about to lose their shit and start bitching like they did with the Asuka Wrestling comment.
Nah fort the most part KFP even on /vt/ don't care much about Kiara being with a male on stream caused yhey know that Kiara already had collabed with a guy before on three seperate occasion, Four if you include Yagoo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia, who is in a constant war between herself and her chat to see who can traumatize who the most, reveals she is losing the battle:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

:vesperhnngggg::vesperhnngggg::vesperhnngggg::vesperhnngggg:
MY FEELS!!!
Jelly fucking nailed the melody holy shit. The lyrics are quite sweet too, props to both Rie and Jelly, I think they have the chops to be in charge of lyrics if they were to focus on more originals.
There are even some parts where you can see where yuri was supposed to be :Vesper-UNHINGED: that illustration of the invaders eating together they just zoomed in on it to avoid the obvious gap on the left, the composition is for 5 people and they put ember's cat to compensate a bit.
Yuri you dumb whore I hope you're seething seeing this heartfelt song, all you had to do was not being a disgusting gypsy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I couldnt recognize pippa's voice but im pretty sure the fucking rabbit and cord (no fucking shit) are her lines holy shit, thought it was Rie till i saw the princess emojis later, the harmonization with tenma just sealed the deal

yabbit how

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Did you know there's a horny fanfic about the people that were stuck on the submarine? Lia is going to read it to us today.

Thank you, Lia, very cool.

Templeton

Prism's frog is killing more pikmin

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Team Snake Bite collab starting in about 10 minutes.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia, who is in a constant war between herself and her chat to see who can traumatize who the most, reveals she is losing the battle:

Lia, no one forced you to read that giant squid x Hogwarts fanfic. :pippasadl:

And by Hogwarts, I don't mean the people. I mean a giant squid having sex with the literal school building.

Templeton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom