"DON'T TURN ME INTO A MALE"Yuko Yurei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
y'know if Lia wasn't too spooked by her dox getting dropped, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was a regular at the homeland.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
y'know if Lia wasn't too spooked by her dox getting dropped, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was a regular at the homeland.
Would anyone from the homeland not have any idea who Chris-chan was?

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Would anyone from the homeland not have any idea who Chris-chan was?
true, but that was a while ago when she first learned about Chris. It's a wonder she hasn't stumbled upon the place since given her interests.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welp, Bettel is playing the FOTM "Only Up" game. He was playing very conservatively and got very far, only to get greedy and go all the way back to the start.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Speaking of Lia, come get your daily dose of cringe.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Someone bought ad space on vt (again)
mari.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This youtube comment seems to suggest the same, maybe a close follower in a private discord
View attachment 32031

There's some, er, interesting stuff about this vtuber in the archives
Well, that was horrifying.

Also, horrible abuse of the Hag tag.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe is back from her back, please give her a warm welcome! :sanasmile:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Looks like /pcg/ anons are being schizo again. The image doesn't seem related at all to the Xalamon seethepost. Anyways, Lumi is so based, holding back all the dirt because she's above that shit. Plus she also hates women. :smugpipi:
Yeah, I don't really see what kind of point they're trying to make. The only thing I took from this is that it reiterates that the CL girls in the Lumi-hate Discord were/are catty bitches. But then, I'm obviously bias here.

The Phase song was really well done. Props to all of them and special props to Jelly and Rie for their extra work on it. They all sounded great, and I was surprised at Pippa's part. Good for them.

I'm looking forward to the Gen 1 collab stream next week. It's always fun when they can all get together for something. And thankfully, I should be home from work to catch it live.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Did a spit-take at the first line of the PC anniversary song, but I do think the emphasis on the "S"s lines up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Context? What do these screenshots have to do with each other? This "sei" person is Xalamon? How does this explain how he's still working with the company if he's supposedly hated so much?
Sei was mod in CL. No, I'm not explaining entire CL drama.
I summarized it a while back
So I'm incredibly sleep deprived and running on 8 cups of coffee so my reading comprehension is in the gutter and I'm only able to communicate in greentexts. But the gist I got was:
>Lumi creates "collab discord", a bunch of people join it
>Kiki is infamous underage schizo that lies about her age and manipulates Lumi's mod for preferential treatment
>Another Lumi mod "Sei" is supposedly outed for doxxing vtubers, trolls a 4chan board that Menace likes, and just being an overall piece of shit
>Unhappy that the weirdo mod isn't removed and is gloating about trolling people, Menace tries to frame "Sei" for leaking that "collab discord" to force a reaction out of Cyberlive
>"Sei" gets deleted and comes back with another name pretty much immediately
>Salty that it did nothing, Menace dumps her leak on 4chan
>Lumi's group figures out the leak was actually Menace and then warns Kiki about Menace
>Lumi takes it to Cyberlive management but they do nothing about Menace, so Lumi just leaves with the people that she was friendly with
>Menace proceeds to make the "meangirl discord" where she invites all the other Cyberlive girls that weren't super familiar with Lumi so she could feed them "her side" of the story so they hate her more
Is that pretty much the gist of things? That Lumi has weirdo mods and should have instantly distanced herself from Kiki while Menace is massive menhera meangirl bitch? Is this one of those giga-woman moments where it seems like if they just talked to each other initially, this all could have been avoided?
Based on the information given in the screenshot, this would paint Menace in an even worse light as she was previously presented as some moralfag that had a woman moment because a weirdo mod was allowed to stay. With this new screenshot, it looks like her manipulative attempt to get a free janny for her discord resulted in the prospective janny just deleting her discord, so she tried to get revenge by hiding behind the moralfag shit.

In regards to those new screenshots, I don't know how this relates to Xala unless Sei = Xala but I don't recall that being the case. I would be very interested in the details of the image that Lumi linked in that screenshot but I didn't find it in the brief look through of the thread. The image leak itself is supposedly done by Deftly from what I read in the thread.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I just tuned in to Faunas horse game stream, but instead of a game she turned it into an unarchived singing stream.
Please, someone archive it.

mismatch

Edit: LOL, same second basically....

She couldn't get the Petz game to run, so this is what she decided to do instead.

1687476081530.png

Topo Chico

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
true, but that was a while ago when she first learned about Chris. It's a wonder she hasn't stumbled upon the place since given her interests.
Oh, Lia is very well aware of the New Zealand agricultural site

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I just tuned in to Faunas horse game stream, but instead of a game she turned it into an unarchived singing stream.
Please, someone archive it.

If she sings MLP I will scream

JMForte

I summarized it a while back

Based on the information given in the screenshot, this would paint Menace in an even worse light as she goes from some moralfag that had a woman moment because a weirdo mod was allowed to stay to an even bigger manipulative cunt that hid behind the moralfag shit because her attempts to get a free janny for her discord resulted in the prospective janny just deleting her discord.

In regards to those new screenshots, I don't know how this relates to Xala unless Sei = Xala but I don't recall that being the case. I would be very interested in the details of the image that Lumi linked in that screenshot but I didn't find it in the brief look through of the thread. The image leak itself is supposedly done by Deftly from what I read in the thread.
This one dude just pops up in /pcg/ and starts screaming about Lumi being evil and xalamon and all that like every other week and is super vague about shit. Everything he posts ends up making every anon view Lumi in a better light. Oh and about the discord Lumi supposedly created funny thing is, I don't remember the exact stream but Pippa mentioned making a discord of "like minded people" (read 4chan users) to organize and collabs and then talked about being mad someone took screen shots and leaked stuff for dumb drama and how she wouldn't post stuff on discord that could come back and bite her. Don't remember the exact stream but I am like 99% sure it was a minecraft one.
Edit: Forgot to also say Lumi seems to have pissed off a lot of her former mods, they all just come off as failed groomers of some variety.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sei = Xalamon is one horrifying rrat if true, but I doubt it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This one dude just pops up in /pcg/ and starts screaming about Lumi being evil and xalamon and all that like every other week and is super vague about shit. Everything he posts ends up making every anon view Lumi in a better light.
Yeah, kind of figured it out.

This TSB Payday collab is going to be gold for clippers.
Axel shooting cops
Axel: "Say hello to my grandma!"
Selen: "Wait, does this mean your grandma is in hell?"
Axel: "Maybe? She is my grandma."

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Miuna is gonna play Project Diva Mega Mix+ in 10 minutes.

And a hour after that, Nebi is doing a guerrilla stream to lvl her pokemons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom