"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Speaking of someone who doesn't stream much, Ayame will have a collab with Nene, Laplus, and Towa.

Another one who doesn't stream often but has streamed more recently, Shion destroying Pekora.

Just to remind you, here's a clip talking about it somewhat.

Next time a menhera says she found a 30cm grasshopper, just believe it.

Here's one FFX clip with multiple Vtubers commenting on Wakka.

Adeled the clipper who mainly showcases VSpo's Yakumo Beni has posted 100 clips. Looks like this is that milestone clip.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Speaking of someone who doesn't stream much, Ayame will have a collab with Nene, Laplus, and Towa.

Ayame finally playing Valo with Holos. One short of a full party, they couldn't get Robo/Kobo or someone else to join? Even the other ID girls would have been game, it's not like Nene is a FPS player too.

One of my favorite youtube channels - you can see how good the tracking is these days

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Gura's Birthday 2023 Prediction:

>The tweet was automated, she has no plans on streaming.
>2 hours pass and the stream has not gone live.
>Panic!
>In the Hololive boardroom, Yagoo looks across the table and nods his head.
>"Release the AI!"
>Stream starts in silence with a static PNG of Gura in the center of the screen.
>"A"
>Billions of sales roll in for Birthday merch.
>Cover stock through the roof.
>TFW you won't get your order for 5 years due to the volume.
>Gura has long since graduated by then.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Aside for maybe Bae who doesn't have the subs/revenue, I don't see anyone being a good replacement for Gura. Mori might have the subs but she isn't a good poster character I feel. I would vote for Kiara but I am not sure if she has it too. Mumei perhaps? I can see her doing it but same as Bae she doesn't have the widespread popularity Gura or Mori have.
EN honestly needs a leader who actually does shit and pushes the boundaries instead of a shy girl who never wanted to get popular and barely tries anything because of social autism and self doubt. Gura is the posterchild because she has the biggest numbers, but apart from that she's very similar to aqua. EN needs a Coco or a fubuki or pekora, someone who really takes up that mantle of figurehead and appears constantly, not a recluse.
How has the current leader not/barely been mentioned? Nearly all of Myth has basically confirmed Ame to be the leader and the person most of them go to for advice. And I also feel like she would probably have the biggest boost in EN if a graduation were to happen. She has a very similar sense of humor, the only thing she has going against her are her singing abilities (which have greatly improved since her debut), maybe her choice of games, and she's not a loli. For people who actually care about that stuff.

__watson_amelia_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_mekato__sample-e38ebf937f97018b02a61a5bb8a2f5cf.jpg

Another one who doesn't stream often but has streamed more recently, Shion destroying Pekora.

I believe Shion was recovering from a pretty nasty bout of COVID, I think she only just recently got to the point of being able to smell and taste again. So, even she had a reason for taking an extended break.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Blame the phoneposters.
Never give in to phoneposters.
Cover would be better off paying her to simply do nothing but not graduate with absolutely no responsibilities expected of her. May be an overreaction, but I legitimately feel like drama around Gura graduating would decimate HoloEN viewership.
Clearly the solution is to hire a new VA for Gura.
You know how a bunch of bands have that one band member who was fired from a before they really made it big? Like, Pete Best was in the Beatles but was fired and replaced by Ringo Starr, and hardly anyone knows who the fuck Pete Best is? Yuri is going to be Phase Connect's Pete Best.
"... who are the Beatles?"

- Bae. Probably

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
So there's a funny rrat on VT right now that Mari mari tried to start a gang bang at offkai based on this clip of her friend Hina catching her in there hotel room with 5 guys :SelenHAHAhere:

JMForte

So there's a funny rrat on VT right now that Mari mari tried to start a gang bang at offkai based on this clip of her friend Hina catching her in there hotel room with 5 guys :SelenHAHAhere:

I was about to post it.
1687252106611409.jpg

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I hope gura never streams again so chumbuds finally forgets about her and stop talking about the shark every chance they have. :mikothumbsl:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Fishman really needs to shell some cash or some incentive to get some clippers going, I don't think I ever seen an erina clip in the wild.
So I was looking for Erina clips and found RedShipley Clips @redshipleyclips5700, seems like a dedicated clipper. He was already featured on your Clips of the Week, but numbers are low.

And then I found this channel: Lord Sinte ロ—ド シンテ @SinteSubGuy, a translator channel with Russian subtitles. Translates Phase Connect, Idol, Kawaii, EIEN, Amiya Aranha

Sometimes subs are placed in a YouTube feature, not hard subbed on the video itself

When they started (3 years ago, holy shit), they were covering Niji JP, some HoloStarts and released several Holo JP clips

Interesting, how would Russian community react to Pippa?

EDIT:
On topic of clippers, there is a podcast of Clippers, named ClipCast, hosted by Phalnoa Ch, the effort clipper

Last edited:

iced coffee

I hope she talks about cause Hina 100% made it sound like she was being told not come over cause she was trying to get laid lmao
It's plausible Mari told Hina to warn her before coming back to the room because she didn't want whoever was in the room to see Hina's face since Hina attended the con incognito.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Interesting, how would Russian community react to Pippa?
She had a couple of Russian chatters very early on, most notably Grigori, but I think they're all dead now or something.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Imagine being high af and walking into your room to see this
c10.png

Edit: I remembered there was a Hina fanart perfect for this
c10.png

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
How is Uruka scared of Courage the Cowardly Dog? Anytime it gets scary it's immediately deflated by Courages over the top reactions or slapstick.

"I'd rather watch Bible Black than Courage the Cowardly Dog"- Fujikura Uruka
because you remember being scared more then you remember the undercutting of it though there are also a few legit episodes that don't.

bothyourhouses

Idk why it would be? Seems especially weird in such a pro Opsec site
Meh, I'm here because I'm against that kind of opsec and the culture of not talking about real identities. I'm on record as wishing vtuber culture was more like pro wrestling or takarazuka where real names are public knowledge but just not talked about so much, and one of the many things I like about my oshi Numi is that she's not super precious about IRL photos etc.

Doctor Kayfabe

since she was feeling fine about it she decided to just quit taking them.
For fuck's sake, psychiatric medication is not like an aspirin or antibiotics or something. Turns out screwing around with your brain chemistry via pharmaceuticals then expecting it to be able to cope when you suddenly stop ends up yielding poor results.
How has the current leader not/barely been mentioned? Nearly all of Myth has basically confirmed Ame to be the leader and the person most of them go to for advice. And I also feel like she would probably have the biggest boost in EN if a graduation were to happen.
Leader internally to them and leader in terms of things that are public-facing that the viewership gives a fuck about are two very different things. Her skill set and the tasks she seems most interested in doing are very different than what she would need to do in order to actually be the right fit for the latter.

RiverBear

How is Uruka scared of Courage the Cowardly Dog? Anytime it gets scary it's immediately deflated by Courages over the top reactions or slapstick.

"I'd rather watch Bible Black than Courage the Cowardly Dog"- Fujikura Uruka
I'm with Uruka

this one fucked me up as a kid

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom