"I'm a dragon rawr"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I wouldn't be surprised, but if she was charging people to submit that application like some were it's a bit skeevy. Wouldn't justify anything the dude did.

Edit: Also some drama with Rackets
View attachment 2794
View attachment 2795
Here's the vid that she responded to in case someone doesn't know context, it's a couple months old.

Talking about fleshtubers in my streaming anime-people thread is cringe. Reject 3D, embrace cow-Fauna playing Civ:

I fucking suck at Civ so she's doing much better than I could. I really need to get into it one day.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pretty sure the husband part was not a secret and it came up a long time ago. People just didn't care and/or forgot.
Yeah coulda swore it was always known she had a bf/husband who managed the finances. Also does he fully control/own the gas station?

To get back on topic Sigrid and Bird are taking the piss out of Joe Rogan

And have Lia
1665742950902382.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Pretty sure the husband part was not a secret and it came up a long time ago. People just didn't care and/or forgot.

It was known. Here's the convo between her and her former top janny:

20221016_185613.jpg

As you can see, she attracts stable and intelligent individuals. I'm sure her husband is an outstanding individual, too.

mooms by @siot21.png a total stranger owl by @siot21.png

Okay, no more of the 3d superthot (who isn't smart enough to have a lawyer on call for money stuff) from me. Always remember our motto: 2d>3d

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Novel AI has a Twitch and someone with a vtuber model. Live now

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Oh no. How will the retards react to this? I'm hoping for some big spergout from some retard vtweeter.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Chad Kiara
once auditioned for an idol group that was a rival to Hello Project (that group she really wanted in) and used that in her audition
She passed
She ghosted the 2nd audition because she lost interest

Selen is way too competitive

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Why are you Yamanbas talking about Amouranth? This is for vtubers, not fleshtubers. 3DPD.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Womp womp, they can't do anything because of maintenance. Or you know, you could just make your own stuff locally by following the instructions at https://rentry.org/voldy which includes a NovelAI leaked model. Like my army fatigues Botan.

00338-2592472622-hard light, ((best quality)), masterpiece, ((shishiro botan)),  long white ha...png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Why are you Yamanbas talking about Amouranth? This is for vtubers, not fleshtubers. 3DPD.
To merge back into the correct lane and answer that one guys question that has already been answered like 5 times; If Amouranth were a vtuber, she'd be in VShojo, and that is why VShojo bad.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Oh no. How will the retards react to this? I'm hoping for some big spergout from some retard vtweeter.
I figured they would have some platform just to keep others from stealing the name and to showcase the product, but to also have Vtuber avatar connected with it after seeing chuubas coming out left and right giving statements about AI generated art is fascinating to me. They got one VOD up from about 5 days ago and her name apparently is Aini based on the VODs title.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
It was known. Here's the convo between her and her former top janny:

View attachment 2797
That convo is fake. It was a rollplay someone made up in the livestreamfails subreddit comments making fun of her mods when the husband stuff came up. It was never intended to be believed, but for some reason the retards replying to the comment thought it was a leak.

Obligatory tax since theres too much disgusting fleshtuber stuff:

The Haachama - Kson interaction that was posted about earlier

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Didn't see anyone post this yet, but Yuri seems to be struggling recently and has become disillusioned by Vtubers. Hope she gets better.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Didn't see anyone post this yet, but Yuri seems to be struggling recently and has become disillusioned by Vtubers. Hope she gets better.

lmao. Read the twitlonger.

1665967858537.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope Pippa's PC is fixed by then

RiverBear

@Depressed Nousagi

based

Tear down that wall

Do people act like this is going to open the floodgates and force all HoloEN to collab with NijiEN or something?
Same thing happened when Kiara collabed with Nyanners - people we're clamoring that "WE WON MR. STARK" and that it'll tear down the walls between Holo and VShojo and make all the Holofans and VShojofans buddy buddy
It's been 2 years since and they haven't even collabed recently, save for the occasional Mori talking about IronMouse.
Wake me up when this collab makes Vox and Gura collab with each other. Now THAT will break down the walls.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's like the fact that Pomutori is actually happening has unleashed all of the autism limiters on online entertainers. Amouranth and Rooster Teeth imploding within hours of each other, in the most entertaining of ways.

edit: As I write this, Comcast has pulled the plug on G4TV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom