"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder asmr in a few minutes

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Haachama had an English zatsu last week and mentioned she wanted to do more English collabs, but it was difficult to ask, since she feels like she feels her English is not good enough for a collab. She also is not sure what to do for a collab with the girls, and thinks the EN girls are better off collabing with other EN girls. So it is nice to see more collabs like this, I really do think she is getting a lot better at English and should not overthink about it.
Wish someone could just tell her nobody cares (nobody who matters anyway). The EN girls feel the same from the other side. The only way to stop this is to get better at speaking and listening, which is not going to happen through duolingo, or genki, or whatever bullshit new miracle oil is being peddled.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
So is she coming to Hololive Gen 7 or is this an offline friend? Do the big girls also have 2 and 3 views they watch?
They share an illustrator together, Fuumi-mama, so they're sisters in the vtuber sense of the word. But as far as larger streamers watching or interacting with 2 views, Luna is friends with Shuka and has collabed with her a few times with her non-Hololive channel. They've been friends pre-Hololive though

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wish someone could just tell her nobody cares (nobody who matters anyway). The EN girls feel the same from the other side. The only way to stop this is to get better at speaking and listening, which is not going to happen through duolingo, or genki, or whatever bullshit new miracle oil is being peddled.
I think it is really mostly in her head. She is young still, one of the youngest members and seems to have a lot of insecurities. She has had a lot of help along the way, but she is not nearly as strong as she acts sometimes.

Also, new 9am animation from back in the days before Watson and Gura hated each other.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Ewiwa birthday! ~15 mins.
======

ASMR really isn't my thing, but I can't help but be a little morbidly curious about this from a comedy angle.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
contrary my man, the cuck is exactly the person he wanted to be, for a short while tho. What was he doing ten years ago? Making content cop on leafy and ricegum, unboxing and trash kickstarters. What did he try to do now? Make content cop on Sam Hyde, and get his shit beat and i dont think he did anything else? Times have changed, targets are now better at telling ian to fuck off, either by outsmarting him or beating the shit out of him. He cant punch up anymore and now hes stuck in a kiddie pool with his whore wife and ricegum to beef with, who noone really cares about for how long now.
Joji can adapt, idubbbz cant.
Maybe? I think Idubbbz tried to transition to making documentaries and at one point bought a couple houses to rent out so that he didn't have to depend on youtube as much, though it seems like he sold them. It probably eats at him that he's the "Yamanba femboy" guy which is why he went after Sam and why he's been doing the leftist world tour lately, but he doesn't get that the reason people remember it is because that had a point to it beyond just being spicy words as it was tied to freedom of speech and the hypocrisy of others, which amusingly enough he's committing the same hypocrisy now. That and after his content cop and that he just did unboxing videos, which were sometimes funny but the weren't exactly art or memorable, so it didn't change who he was.

I guess that's what I'm getting at, a lot of creators try to do a 180 and put on a fake veneer of intellectualism after they burn out on their fun content, instead of just growing as a person like Joji did. There's no shame in saying you just don't want to make a certain type of content anymore, which many creators have done and their audience still likes them, but a lot of creators and even celebrities act like what they did was horrible and no one else should ever make the content, which is bullshit.

on the news that are less pog than whatever is above
tenma followed ken ashcorp
Hope he makes a Tenma song, that would be wild.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The Chicken did it. She completed GTA V. POGGG

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
The Chicken did it. She completely GTA V. POGGG
Is she the first Holo to actually finish the game? I don't think any other of the one who play it ever gotten to the credits, gotta say of all people didn't expect Kiara to be the one to fall in love with GTA5 story and go all the way to the end.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Is she the first Holo to actually finish the game? I don't think any other of the one who play it ever gotten to the credits, gotta say of all people didn't expect Kiara to be the one to fall in love with GTA5 story and go all the way to the end.
Only En member to. Idk about the other branches

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The clueless hope woman is going to play her fangame with the update

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
unknown.png

Just Millie being... Millie. 😅

=====

Edit: Also have this spicy IryS Art cuz why not.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
For someone who doesn't know anything about Vshojo, what's so bad about them?
For me the way they treated Nux made me hate the company itself and as for the rest of them
I hate Nyanners cause she started the Nux backstabbing but even tho I hate her as a person I can't deny she is a good entertainer

For Vei it's her hololive company hate accusing them of being a black company and she selectively edited a part of Nux's vid to make it seem like he lied I haven't really seen how good an actual entertainer she is

Everyone else I take no issue with and enjoy to some extent

Melody is my favorite because of her nutso combo of wholesome and lewd coupled with her airheaded-ness

Mousey is my second favorite because of how talented she is and her dynamic with Conner is great

Silvervale is harmless as far as I know and pretty funny

Froot apparently cheated on her overseas military boyfriend so as a person she's not great
As an entertainer she's adorable and wholesome fun
Also cracked artist

I like Syd so by extension I like Hime too when she's not too busy to stream

Zen is a great solo streamer and 1 on 1 collab partner her (I call him her because of the model being a girl just like I call Yugo and Tamaki guys) dynamic with her chat is gold however she royally sucks in a group setting because of TTS limitations

Kson and Nazuna are both great for obvious reasons
Never enough quotes for you, huh? Thanks to you and everyone working on that, by the way.
Np too bad I'm way too lazy to sift through and pick anyone from this anyone who wants to feel free to do so and submit them here
In this format
IRyS | *insert quote here*
be sure to read the whole list so you don't submit a dupe

I missed Gen 2's Karaoke. Holy fuck the wolf killed it. Great song selection with Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line and ending with the low voice Fukai Mori. Wish they would sing more as it was pure perfection.

If you haven't see these 2 here you go

on the news that are less pog than whatever is above
tenma followed ken ashcorp
This will look even funnier when it shows in my next recap
C'mon, show some consideration for @Nenelove's feelings.
Ok *clears throat leans into the mic* get fucked @Nenelove I kid I just wanted to make this joke
Unrelated to this topic, but Bae has got a collab with Fauna, Mumei, and Haachama next week.
I knew that clip would generate some ENs reaching out good to hear
Also, new 9am animation from back in the days before Watson and Gura hated each other.

Defecto detecto that's a good one Gura I'm yoinking that for the list
Unexpected is she really the only one to finish so far? Weird I wouldn't expect GTA V to be Kiara's speed more than Gura or Ame pretty cool nonetheless

Courtesy of scuttle in the homeland
Timestamped Enna being Enna tries to get cancelled

Timestamped Enna complains about working for free (she's the only model on screen in a Kyo stream I'm assuming due to his health ATM)

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She's the first of EN but I think several in other branches have done it. I know Miko completed it, it was a big deal for her because GTA V was the game that really helped revitalize her popularity.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Separate post because the other one is so long already
Someone in the homeland caught this
Screenshot_20221016-142451.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Miko finished twice. Subaru, Rushia, Choco, Moona finished the story. Might be more, those are just what I remember and could find with a quick search.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirschey is talking about the Amouranth situation on stream and she started crying because she thinks it's real and has experienced very similar situations with controlling relationships. She understands why people won't be sympathetic with Amouranth because she's done shitty things before and her content is bad, but still feels bad for her.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Kirschey is talking about the Amouranth situation on stream and she started crying because she thinks it's real and has experienced very similar situations with controlling relationships. She understands why people won't be sympathetic with Amouranth because she's done shitty things before and her content is bad, but still feels bad for her.
Amouranth literally has her tits out in the video.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
She is super fucked. The bar is really high for your partner to not take a sizable part of your shit in a divorce and I doubt theres enough paper trail for her to protect her assets, specially if by her own admission he was a big part of her business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom