"L O L N O"HoloEN Ouija board

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame was watching her stream the other day and was talking in her chat after she sang Country Roads. And during today's ongoing Watame Night Fever she also tried her best to sing Country Roads in honor of her.

Country Roads Timestamp:

Watame in chat Timestamp:

Watame's Country Roads (2 attempts) since her stream just ended. I think the song she sang before that also had something to do with Saki, since she was talking about her and also got emotional during the song.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Pomu, Selen, and Rosemi off-collab cancelled.

Edit:

Also Salome appearing in a Nissin commercial.

Edit 2:

POMUTORI IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!

Yes, give me the Pomutori collab. Give it to me, finally.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It'll never live up to the hype, but I'm glad it's finally happening.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
cursed sip by @franmm127.jpg

thehorror_32x32px.png the cursed chumbucket sip thehorror_32x32px.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 11.47.50 AM.png

(This is sheer coincidence, I swear)

Because I saw it, now you have to as well (I mean, she is a shark...)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Tenchou is the first HoloEn mem to finish GTA V. Niiice

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Unityfags thriving
Tribalists in shambles
C'mon, show some consideration for @Nenelove's feelings.
It'll never live up to the hype, but I'm glad it's finally happening.
The mutual idol geek-out will leave the parts of the audience that aren't already deeply invested in the idol scene themselves utterly flabbergasted.

Mind, Idolfags are definitely heavily represented in both their audiences.

And say what you want, but at least it's VR, not fucking Clubhouse Games.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Holoctober Day 15: Pirate

More art here

Nina Kosaka is streaming unarchived karaoke - Pop, Punk, Emo

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
On the topic of the long-awaited collab, Hoshikage Lapis recent schedule also listed the anticipated saine siblings collab (unou/misumi and kamishiro kurea) happening this Sunday (23rd)

To those unaware, Hoshikage Lapis used to go by Sephira Su, a fortune-teller VTuber (she's also doing the same moniker as Lapis). Her previous design was also handled by saine

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
And say what you want, but at least it's VR, not fucking Clubhouse Games.
It's their first official collab and they're not playing Clubhouse 51?? Wtf man I'm not watching that shit! The collab was a mistake and everything is already changing. I should've known Nijisanji would ruin my perfect Hololive experience.

I feel like that's a thing that a lot of people struggle with in this day and age. The whole quest to find some meaning behind what you're doing with your life, and do something that actually mattered in the end, y'know?
My opinion on 'doing something meaningful'.
When my Mamaw passed away in her hospital bed a while ago, was her life meaningless? No, absolutely not. She never reached nearly the number of people that Pippa has, and yet her life held meaning. All the ball games, all the school plays, and every competition. All the times she picked me up from school, every chat we ever had, all the love she showed me. Her life meant something to me. It is my belief that other people find the meaning in your life, and that being true to yourself will make it easier for people to find it. My Mamaw's life will always impact my own and others around her. The things she did and the way she felt have been passed on, and I too will pass pieces on to other people I meet. That's how I feel about life's meaning.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
C'mon, show some consideration for @Nenelove's feelings.

The mutual idol geek-out will leave the parts of the audience that aren't already deeply invested in the idol scene themselves utterly flabbergasted.

Mind, Idolfags are definitely heavily represented in both their audiences.

And say what you want, but at least it's VR, not fucking Clubhouse Games
I'm not mad, this breaking of the bounds will provide much autism in which we shall feast, all of the collab begging, fingerpointing, shipping and renewed tribalistic tactics from /vt/, it will be glorious!
I tried to warn them, but they did not listen...

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Edit 2:

POMUTORI IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!

I'm not particularly happy about this, not because orange woman bad and she still is even if she has proven herself to not be a danger and there are worse holoENs than her but rather because shitposting about it was really funny.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Nina Kosaka is streaming unarchived karaoke - Pop, Punk, Emo

I´m really linking Nina singing lately she is not terrible and seems to be really passionate about improving, taking lessons, weakly Karaoke, and even talking about doing Singing practice every day with the goal of singing all NijiEn debuts songs for her birthday, I also like her selection of songs and just naturally like her boss.

On other note, both Bae and Ollie have another watchalong on the second Holostar concert with Iofi the first watch along was great, but this concert I feel has been really under advertised, honestly I didn't know it was this week until I saw it on their schedule, I dont think even Tempus has really mentioned it.

1665940517462.png
1665940551264.png

paul

Early Adopter
I didn't know Twitch let you gamble with channel points. Dez holds a CPU Smash tournament right now

Edit: Sonic Dez lost against CPU Mario, called it :smugpipi:. But this is more fun than I thought.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I'm not particularly happy about this, not because orange woman bad and she still is even if she has proven herself to not be a danger and there are worse holoENs than her but rather because shitposting about it was really funny.
Sorry, this is a pro orange woman site now BUCKAROO!
Tiny_Amiya_Aranha_by_Amiya_Aranha_part_22.png

SaejimaHaruka

Lurker here
GGN girls roommate stolen from 4chan

edit: is rm posting allowed here?
edit2: clip for ref
Can't a weeb leave for a week or two without someone graduating? I did have a feeling that they're actual sisters, it's hard to fake that sort of chemistry. I'm a bit surprised they're from Canada though. I always assumed they were Japanese hafus, since their Japanese seems to be better than their English. Then again, that's Canada for ya!
Seriously though, these girls (TWINS!) are a gem, they have great energy and natural chemistry, and I really hope to see them again - whether as vtubers, PNGtubers, or fleshtubers.
Also, did anyone notice that Makoto was voiced by the taller sister with long hair and Aki by the shorter sister with short hair?

JP ESL independent 2view vtuber who explores older games from the perspective of someone detached from gaming in general (as opposed to Amiya who is a gaming boomer). Crowned a horseman of retrocalypse by /vrt/ - a retro video game vtuber general - on /vt/, alongside Ami. She's not in it for shekels (her lowest tier membership is the lowest Susan lets her get away with, and there's no content behind the paywall except for emotes) and treats her streams as a hobby/way of socializing with her bots despite usually streaming two times a day which implies her circumstances might be interesting, especially since she still works. She's about as big a dork as Ami and it's great that they've got over their respective shyness and started to collab lately. Loves her adopted dogs very much even though she turned out to be allergic to dogs after she took them in.
View attachment 2727

She's top-tier.

Being ESL, she unintentionally creates comedic moments like this legendary moment:

If she ever wanted to go full-time, she's actually pretty decent at games. She's done some karaoke and stuff too (which was good). Her English seems at a high-level too, so it's another big plus for her. It's good to see her find her soulmate in Boomerspooder, they have good, autistic dork chemistry together.

Also worth noting that when she says she's playing classic PC games, she means it. While a console game may occasionally slip in (God of War and... that's it, I think?), it's genuinely retro PC, not retro Nintendo consoles like basically every other vtuber who does a bit of retro.

I like old Nintendo consoles, but there's no denying that that particular retro segment is a touch overloaded while PC retro basically isn't done in the vtuber sphere, so that's refreshing.

Also the only vtuber I routinely watch streams of.

I also love her reaction to Nod's intro in Tiberian Sun:

Yes. Yes they are. An excellent observation.

I am glad there's fellow bots here to spread the good word. I am absolutely loving the current horror/Ami arc.
Since I've managed to come back during October, I have to post something spooky.

I'm sure most of you are aware of Bae's and Fauna's series. Here's the most recent entry, a throwback to the good ol' days of early 2010's YT (Truly scary stuff!)

Onolumi is continuing her scary movie weekends with the "The Twilight Zone: The Movie". Also, playing more "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" as well as "Alone in the Dark" (Is there anything more terrifying than old point and click games?!)
Lumi schedule.png

Lastly for moon speakers, Zakuro is an indie vtuber specializing in ASMR and horror games. She has a cute model(her bonnet outfit is especially adorable) and plays horror games all year around.
Here's an absolute classic.

(Spooky fact: Did you know that Toyama Keiichiro, the director of the Siren series, went on to create Gravity Rush, which ended up being completely neglected by Sony? Chilling! )

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if Fauna's planning on playing more Civ V?
Also, there is absolutely no way I'm posting 50 messages in ~2 months, so enjoy your Early Adopters. I mean, it's just a dumb title, so it's not like I'm jealous or anything.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
update.
Here is funny 2view jpn vtuber who streaming vr games and playing harp. But funniest thing when she is parodies Kson live parallel to Kson's own stream. Last time she was even praised by Kson herself. She will also be watching the Kson stream today and parodying her at the same time.

1665944486282.png
Gimmicks like this are what keep channels alive. While she may get some hate by a few retards for leeching off on other's content if she does this often that is x10 more views than what she normally gets.

Watame's Country Roads (2 attempts) since her stream just ended. I think the song she sang before that also had something to do with Saki, since she was talking about her and also got emotional during the song.

So is she coming to Hololive Gen 7 or is this an offline friend? Do the big girls also have 2 and 3 views they watch?

Still have not seen the Kson video but holy shit that's a great idol costume.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I´m really linking Nina singing lately she is not terrible and seems to be really passionate about improving, taking lessons, weakly Karaoke, and even talking about doing Singing practice every day with the goal of singing all NijiEn debuts songs for her birthday, I also like her selection of songs and just naturally like her boss.

On other note, both Bae and Ollie have another watchalong on the second Holostar concert with Iofi the first watch along was great, but this concert I feel has been really under advertised, honestly I didn't know it was this week until I saw it on their schedule, I dont think even Tempus has really mentioned it.

View attachment 2783
View attachment 2784
Unrelated to this topic, but Bae has got a collab with Fauna, Mumei, and Haachama next week.

Haachama had an English zatsu last week and mentioned she wanted to do more English collabs, but it was difficult to ask, since she feels like she feels her English is not good enough for a collab. She also is not sure what to do for a collab with the girls, and thinks the EN girls are better off collabing with other EN girls. So it is nice to see more collabs like this, I really do think she is getting a lot better at English and should not overthink about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom