"Hey mamakin, wanna hear Hitler sing something?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If only you were on some kind of vtuber forum with a highly active owner who could easily signal-boost you. Complete fantasy thou, nothing like that exists.

Yeah, that'd be pretty cool. Then I could have them draw attention to my new model debut tomorrow on Twitch at 5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET. Oh well.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I will consider any kind of proposal that doesn't involve compromising this site's principles of me doing very little and getting paid for it of free debate, critical analysis and daring to be slightly right of Pol Pot.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have found the perfect clip to describes how everyone on this board acts:

Topo Chico

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

braindoko

I will consider any kind of proposal that doesn't involve compromising this site's principles of me doing very little and getting paid for it of free debate, critical analysis and daring to be slightly right of Pol Pot.
I already made peace of mind with vtweeters starting an All Out War. Somehow I got blocked by a few without even saying anything on that stupid bird app.
Idk I like it here and if someone wants to have a fellow inmate to get raids from and the occasional push I'm down

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
He looks wondrous
also he's such a silly and hilarious man
Screenshot - 2023-06-17T232152.373.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Can we talk about doxing for a second? How do people feel about incomplete doxposting? Worth? Not worth? Post anyway in hopes that someone else can figure it out?

Did that one guy post anything worthwhile about the vtuber he cucked/was cucked by?

Is it worth doxposting if the doxed might sus you out and dox you back? or what if she get scared and goes on hiatus? Not everyone is Pippa and not everyone is as retarded as Super Duper.

Is withholding dox a parasocial move? Help me fellow aspies with this weird moral thing.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii said that she wanted to get original animations but it fell through, so she went with animating clips instead.
She also said they need to get every upload approved by management before they can publish it, and it could take weeks, so she needs to wait to start uploading shorts, which makes me think fauna has to make them a whole month before her breaks.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Can we talk about doxing for a second? How do people feel about incomplete doxposting? Worth? Not worth? Post anyway in hopes that someone else can figure it out?

Did that one guy post anything worthwhile about the vtuber he cucked/was cucked by?

Is it worth doxposting if the doxed might sus you out and dox you back? or what if she get scared and goes on hiatus? Not everyone is Pippa and not everyone is as retarded as Super Duper.

Is withholding dox a parasocial move? Help me fellow aspies with this weird moral thing.
It can be parasocial if you are actively seeking out the information and holding out because it shows that you have WAY too much investment into someone you don't know. Revenge doxing like what the one dude kind of did was eh, but she did mention cheating on people so it kind of wraps around and IMO can be justified. In that case he didn't really post much real info.

Incomplete doxxing? Is it just for information? Like I dunno, it comes down to the motive. Superduper linking Rie to the other accounts is kind of meh as she just had bad opsec, but I can see where it can be used to target someone.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
or you could go full jew and ask money for a simple banner next to the TVA banner for a week for whatever you wanna charge, any traffic is good traffic.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Im going to be replying to really old shit but its been a weird week for me.

I remember months ago when Uruka planned on working on a new song each month, and then her whole life fell apart.
:beatanimug:
Uruka has been hardstuck for a while. Its kinda sad to see given how talented she is.

Was the bar itself a bit overloaded, or just the line to get drinks? Were people just there for the free booze and not to meet other PC fans?

Maybe they should have had limited tickets which were given out over time by the talents themselves to make sure everyone there had watched at least one PC stream.
I would assume it was just for the booze.

So this happened.
:whatastory:

Fuck me, I couldnt watch it. I was going to watch it sometime tomorrow.

I think I understand why Pippa likes Asmongold so much.

I admire the goblin because despite having a ton of money, he is not wasting it all. He hasnt really changed. Pippa is simialr. She was bitching about having to buy some tech that was "several hundred dollars". This is the girl that got 11k in superchats one day.

Sleepy news:
She is impulse buying a 5.56 AK
View attachment 31063
Because at least she can steal ammo from her dad if she goes 5.56
View attachment 310645.56 ak is not as much of a meme now that we're really feeling the russian ammo import ban, so not a bad impulse purchase imo:
View attachment 31065
View attachment 31066
There really isn't the cost benefit for going 7.62 that there used to be.
just buy an ar15, better ergos for cheaper
Also based dad has so much ammo he doesn't notice when kids steal it, and wants to keep them away from the evils of ATFs totally not a registry and have them only do private sales

So what is the point of getting this? Im not a burger but are you just going to use it to shoot at shit?

Retards make everyone a celebrity these days, huh?
Since this is the same type of people that willingly give out their personal information because they got scammed by a fake email from Vshojo, I would expect them to address this like this. Evanito mentioned hanging out with the dude and this stunt could have possibly gotten him access to parties and other confidential information. Love it or not, Cooksie has boosted the everliving shit out of a good chunk of these lewdtubers.

Bitch knew exactly what she was doing.
They all do.

From the way she speaks and acts I was expecting some 16-year old. Maybe its the body type (oh no body shaming) but she looks way older. As in 30ish.

They're both unnecessary labels being used for attention.

"Pansexual" is just bisexuality for snowflakes, and while I believe there are a very, very small demographic of people who suffer from gender dysphoria as a mental health condition and for example would feel a traumatic disconnect living with a woman's body, I don't believe that's the case for someone who uses their feminine sexuality to make money for one second. A vtuber has the option to present themselves however they like, and she's chosen to emphasise her breasts in her model and exaggerate her feminine voice in the audio clips she posts to arouse her audience. She is clearly just using social justice buzzwords to appeal to that crowd.
The number of people that have gender dysphoria is very low and honestly most of the twitter troons strike me more of the "attention whore" types that go for the whole trans shit because they want to be special.

From Lia's chat:

View attachment 31149

I'm sure she of all people could appreciate the idea of Aviel and Fish as business rivals by day but secretive lovers by night. The jannies swept this message so the rrat might have legs…
Fuck jannies

Topo Chico

So what is the point of getting this? Im not a burger but are you just going to use it to shoot at shit?
Basically ya. She's a tarkov player primarily and its' devs are slavs and AK is the "modern" quintessential slav gun. AR15s and to a lesser degree AKs make for fantastic home defense weapons, and 5.56 is good enough to take a deer (with good shot placement) or pest control, so it has more "practical" utility as well. We burgers (well the more patriotic of us), besides liking to own guns because they are cool, like having mil type weapons for political reasons IE resisting potential tyranny and all that. But I suspect for her it's mainly because AKs are cool and fun to shoot and getting one in 5.56 is cheaper long term as the ammo over time will eclipse the cost of gun.

ps I'm sorry for your loss, losing family is always rough.

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

It can be parasocial if you are actively seeking out the information and holding out because it shows that you have WAY too much investment into someone you don't know. Revenge doxing like what the one dude kind of did was eh, but she did mention cheating on people so it kind of wraps around and IMO can be justified. In that case he didn't really post much real info.

Incomplete doxxing? Is it just for information? Like I dunno, it comes down to the motive. Superduper linking Rie to the other accounts is kind of meh as she just had bad opsec, but I can see where it can be used to target someone.
Incomplete as in the vtuber talks about irl events or people that you can narrow to a location or a date but doesn't lead to a name or face.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I like to follow Hanlon's razor. " "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Nolan i would appreciate it if you did not hold any reasonable stances, never made good points, and other wise didn't ever say things that would make me agree with you. I don't like it, and it makes me uncomfortable, pls say something positive about about nijisanji so i can disagree with you and restore cosmic order.

Edit: Not Selen, if you say something positive about her there is a chance i won't be able to disagree.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Raki previewed a second cover during her 2.0 debut. Premiering for the MV now:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki previewed a second cover during her 2.0 debut. Premiering for the MV now:

I was just going to post it lol.

All i can say is that i really REALLY love this raccoon.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan i would appreciate it if you did not hold any reasonable stances, never made good points, and other wise didn't ever say things that would make me agree with you. I don't like it, and it makes me uncomfortable, pls say something positive about about nijisanji so i can disagree with you and restore cosmic order.

Edit: Not Selen, if you say something positive about her there is a chance i won't be able to disagree.
Okay here, Uki looks very cute and his outfit is so stellar. There balance restored
.Screenshot - 2023-06-17T225938.498.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom