Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Do it, make a VTuber avatar and start up a streaming career with weekly MATI knock-offs about this scene's never-ending dramas and scandals. I know you want to.
:smugselen:
And if he gets clouted up he could collab with his Oshi(s). No downsides

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara just put out a new ASMR, don't worry it's just a funny video I swear :shiinastare:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina thinking up scenarios that match the cats' expressions.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Unreal Engine 5's metahuman technology

Wouldn't this require a literal alien monolith of a PC and a terabyte per second internet connection to even be remotely viable for streaming tech.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Wouldn't this require a literal alien monolith of a PC and a terabyte per second internet connection to even be remotely viable for streaming tech.

Metahuman tech can also support low-poly models as well, and I'm willing to bet if someone started learning the tech now, they would be ready to make that VTuber $$$ in the future when the demand and reasonable availability meet

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Metahuman tech can also support low-poly models as well, and I'm willing to bet if someone started learning the tech now, they would be ready to make that VTuber $$$ in the future when the demand and reasonable availability meet

It does require an iPhone, though. I feel like I'd be spiritually sullied for life handling an A*ple product.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It does require an iPhone, though. I feel like I'd be spiritually sullied for life handling an A*ple product.
Most facetracking stuff needs an iPhone, unless some big breakthrough happened for Android in the past month or so.

Best you can do without an iPhone is just doing webcam tracking, or some cursed setup where you use your phone as a webcam, through VSeeFace works well enough generally. If you wear glasses your eyes are going to be fucked and there's nothing you can do about it though.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

braindoko

View attachment 31155

This will prove to be a dreadful idea.
Can relate, been toying with the thought even knowing it would be extremely painful 4u, having no connections or friends into vtubing to bump the viewer count up from zero
gggg.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Can relate, been toying with the thought even knowing it would be extremely painful 4u, having no connections or friends into vtubing to bump the viewer count up from zero

If only you were on some kind of vtuber forum with a highly active owner who could easily signal-boost you. Complete fantasy thou, nothing like that exists.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Fishman being turbo gay would be indeed hilarious and I mean he must be some weird freak of nature to last this long in a company full of attractive girls and not tried to dick at least one so far. Every girl in the fucking company meme on him whenever they can but they always kinda talk of him like a supportive dad, lumi in particular, it's very interesting to say the least :Vesper-UNHINGED:
He could be married and just terrified of his tiger wife.
Most of Mold-Connect's roster are mentally ill & insane menhera neets.
There's this too.
He is gay.
He could be gay and married. :shiinastare:
Do it, make a VTuber avatar and start up a streaming career with weekly MATI knock-offs about this scene's never-ending dramas and scandals. I know you want to.
:smugselen:
Oh shit are becoming a 2view corpo? :tomorrow:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If only you were on some kind of vtuber forum with a highly active owner who could easily signal-boost you. Complete fantasy thou, nothing like that exists.
The FLAVR: Hospital Food dream never died.

hololive ruined /jp/

"Sakana had flown into Tel Aviv to finalize a deal with Aviel, a prominent Israeli CEO. As they sat across from each other in Aviel's office, they couldn't help but feel a mutual attraction.

Despite being from different countries and cultural backgrounds, they found a connection that transcended those differences. As the conversation progressed, their eyes lingered on each other a bit too long, their smiles a bit too wide.

Finally, Sakana couldn't stand it any longer. He leaned forward and took Aviel's hand in his own, a gesture that was extremely rare in traditional Chinese culture. Aviel looked surprised, but pleased nonetheless.

"Sakana, what are you doing?" Aviel asked, feeling the electricity between them.
"Saying what I truly feel," Sakana replied, his dark eyes meeting Aviel's.

As their hands touched, they felt a spark of electricity between them that was impossible to ignore. Sakana leaned in and brushed his lips against Aviel's, tenderly at first, before deepening the kiss.

It was as if everything else melted away and they were the only two people in the world. The kiss was soft, romantic, and full of passion. The air was filled with the sweet scent of desire as their lips met over and over again.

Their hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring and savouring every inch. They were two CEOs from different countries, united in a love that knew no borders, the love of Vtubers."
1679174666266931.png

braindoko

I'd feel bad asking Proctor to advertise me for free next to his ragdoll oshi.
This is just another shower thought but if a few of us who want to stream/already do made a sort of collective of mutual cooperation and that group was platformed as a whole idk
Not an agency of course CORPO HATE something more like Flavr

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'd feel bad asking Proctor to advertise me for free next to his ragdoll oshi.
This is just another shower thought but if a few of us who want to stream/already do made a sort of collective of mutual cooperation and that group was platformed as a whole idk
Not an agency of course CORPO HATE something more like Flavr

If you're okay with seething vtweeter hate and me disowning you the moment one of you says something negative about fox tails or bunny ears I'm game.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
That sounds extremely gay, and like it'd end in disaster as soon as someone saw the shit posted here.

Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom