"when you if you and i but when if you i then when you if"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Hakka's Currently Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【Possibly Archived KARAOKE】TIME TO SING BABY, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!-uJWfU7WqR24.jpg
Mega Link - Banzoin Hakka - 【Possibly Archived KARAOKE】TIME TO SING BABY, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Here's an interesting interaction, Pippa's concerned a tweet by Wonderverse, the 3D tech company Phase are working with, comes off as rude by tagging Pekora in a group picture featuring her.

View attachment 31202
Tweets / Archive
I mean they should have tagged Pepsi too. Wonderverse can't even get engagement right, sweet jesus

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Calli has always been the top superchat earner of EN for some reason, even as a big fan of her I couldn't tell you why, but that image that always get posted as bait on vt showing SC of year 1 myth vs year 2 always had Calli at the top.
I'm totally fine with this as it contradicts with the unicorns' argument of how "collabing with males is a dumb decision that will tank their income", though who knows if Kiara will catch up with her in the future. (same point with Kronii and Fauna)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Fubuki with memes again after so long :fubukisasuga::fubukiyabai!:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
EN2 is really lacking in numbers though, I'm certain they're making bank but I think the suits at cover didn't like the numbers.
I mean, their numbers are pretty in-line with what Ame, Gura, and Ina seem to get, despite debuting at the tail-end of the boom. I doubt Cover are all that disappointed.

As for why Calli is so high, maybe because she seems to be the most popular among JP viewers?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is this lifetime or this year?
I was right saying while kiara has shit numbers she brings in the cash, I'm actually surprised calli seems to be the top earner when she's a dork. EN2 is really lacking in numbers though, I'm certain they're making bank but I think the suits at cover didn't like the numbers.
If they were disappointed then why did they debut a male wave which probably doesn't get even 10% of that and then debut ANOTHER one 6 months later after they knew they weren't gonna court the chinks and get bijillions like niji.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clio is playing Stellaris for the first time. She's currently ~4.5 hours in

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Calli has always been the top superchat earner of EN for some reason, even as a big fan of her I couldn't tell you why, but that image that always get posted as bait on vt showing SC of year 1 myth vs year 2 always had Calli at the top.

Well, there was the day Calli started a war between the USA and Canada. But she also is more loved by the Algo because her songs popped off. It's Calli and Suisei for MV Views in Hololive.

I'm totally fine with this as it contradicts with the unicorns' argument of how "collabing with males is a dumb decision that will tank their income", though who knows if Kiara will catch up with her in the future. (same point with Kronii and Fauna)

Kiara never quite capitalized on her Euro times lining up with the Gulf States to draw in some oil barons, but she also regularly streams. SC income is very much about Hours Streamed.

I mean, their numbers are pretty in-line with what Ame, Gura, and Ina seem to get, despite debuting at the tail-end of the boom. I doubt Cover are all that disappointed.

As for why Calli is so high, maybe because she seems to be the most popular among JP viewers?

I think the interesting analysis would be looking at SC Revenue from a per Week basis, starting around Gen 3's launch. That's when the SC Meta got going, I think. Or around there. And I don't think there was an SC boom in quite the way people think. There was simply 2 major Outliers: Rushia & Coco, and they're closest collab partners benefitted. Kanata is sitting there at 5th overall and 3rd still with the company.

If they were disappointed then why did they debut a male wave which probably doesn't get even 10% of that and then debut ANOTHER one 6 months later after they knew they weren't gonna court the chinks and get bijillions like niji.

We don't have a full understanding of who makes most and least in Cover. Calli is actually likely the top earner in total, between all revenue streams, but Ina might be 2nd in EN from Merch. Gura apparently should be the Queen of YouTube Revenue since those long watch time videos were rolling in bank for a long time.

And there's parts to keep in mind. Choco might not have great SC numbers, but she made 1/5th her total SC revenue in Subs in a stream last week.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

braindoko

View attachment 31204
how should we celebrate?
MATI moment: this generation is fucked because people got it in their small brains that you HAVE to be proud of your defects. Having autism isn't something you flaunt ffs it's a flaw you try to hide and live with
Coming soon, self harm, felon and shoplifter pride days :shiinastare:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper zatsudan in 10 minutes.

Edit:
vesper_game_poll.PNG

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Shiina has started one drink and she's starting to have random outbursts and ramble, and has spilled her drink now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina has started one drink and she's starting to have random outbursts and ramble, and has spilled her drink now.

>105 pounds:nenebased:
Oh ooops Clip tax: Funny Remi and Tenma that @Reticule needs to take to heart else he he suffer this fate

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I need the deets my nigga :amegunl:
The doxsite has info on most VSpo including her. I hope you like reptiles and face piercings, also she's not the tanned gyaru type.

Here's the free part of Shishigami Leona's day concert to begin at 3PM JST.

The night concert will begin at 7PM JST.

Subaru continues her FFX playthrough and is crying again now realising what the opening scene is about.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
And, if you have enough dough, you can also buy a SR71 and a good number of 1960s/70s war planes. If you've everyone wonder "Why, Americans?", that should solve most of your issue.

No one can buy an SR-71 (they are all in museums, I have been able to see four of them), but civilian F-16s just went on the market this year.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom