"That's lookin' like a preborn baby"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
How okay is it to post a vtuber's real name?
In most cases its fine.
If you found it, there is a decent chance someone else already did and is sitting on it.

If they have horribly deranged antis that want to get the person in question fired from their day job or expelled from college, personally I might hesitate.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If multiple people want the same title, the one who pays the most gets it
Looks like the Kronii and Dizzy fans are going to be funding the server this year.
EDIT: Already proven right
1686625529462.png

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
In most cases its fine.
If you found it, there is a decent chance someone else already did and is sitting on it.

If they have horribly deranged antis that want to get the person in question fired from their day job or expelled from college, personally I might hesitate.
That's the best time to do it.

HuskT

In most cases its fine.

This is personal with a very low chance of others knowing the info, I'm hesitant because to confirm said info I would have to dox myself to a degree

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is personal with a very low chance of others knowing the info, I'm hesitant because to confirm said info I would have to dox myself to a degree
Do you know them personally?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
*cries in linux*
:gunpeko:
My brother in christ, you bought a Nvidia GPU while willingly using a Linux OS? You're the equivalent of someone running a Strength Build in Dark Souls but wanting to use a (disgusting) dexfag weapon. You either commit to the Linux gaming life by coping with AMD and your open source drivers or taking a Quality Build (aka dual-booting) between Linux and win10.

RiverBear

I'm hesitant because to confirm said info I would have to dox myself to a degree
Nolan has been doxxed to hell and back and he still comes here.
You'll be fine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
psst @The Proctor

You might be able to bring in even more cash if you allow people to gift TVA Gold custom usertitles to other users. We're all good boys and girls here, I'm sure no-one would abuse that power.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Who's the chuuba some 2 view? Not much point in that

Speech To Text

That makes it sound like you either know them irl or were close enough to them to get that info. Why do you want to release this info? Most people here will be pro or neutral about releasing real names, but that doesn't mean they won't look into you.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I mean if the bitch really did you dirty go for it at ur own risk i guess? If its just for pure amusement and autism well you should probably still go for it think about it twice

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Depends on how popular the vtuber is. As for doxing yourself, the overwhelming majority of people won't have a second thought about you, and you could just DFE all of your social media if you start getting hassled.

That's the best time to do it.
I would feel pretty guilty if someone got canceled over retarded internet sperging because I posted their name.
Most people don't deserve anything like that.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
psst @The Proctor

You might be able to bring in even more cash if you allow people to gift TVA Gold custom usertitles to other users. We're all good boys and girls here, I'm sure no-one would abuse that power.
Additionally, you could allow users to take titles away from others to have them for themselves via bidding wars.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Additionally, you could allow users to take titles away from others to have them for themselves via bidding wars.
pays $25 so Harrow can't have his title

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How about this as you have stoked our curiosity. Regardless of whether or not you want to reveal the name, what is the vtuber? It might have already been leaked

HuskT

I mean if the bitch really did you dirty go for it at ur own risk i guess? If its just for pure amusement and autism well you should probably still go for it think about it twice
It's an interesting situation where yeah they did me dirty but it was long enough ago that I could let it go

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
My brother in christ, you bought a Nvidia GPU while willingly using a Linux OS? You're the equivalent of someone running a Strength Build in Dark Souls but wanting to use a (disgusting) dexfag weapon. You either commit to the Linux gaming life by coping with AMD and your open source drivers or taking a Quality Build (aka dual-booting) between Linux and win10.
Yeah first time I made the switch to using Linux, I already had a Nvidia GPU and didn't realize the potential headaches until later. One of the many lessons I learned the hard way.

But bro, dual-booting? That's an experience I learned a long time ago was nothing but pain and hell. Stick with AMD or if you can, passthrough your GPU into a Win virtual environment.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Women also seem to draw a really worrying amount of guro art. I wonder if it's because women are weaker than men and don't have such a capacity for violence, so they fantasize about it more than men do.
You have no idea how confused and shamed I was to have the polar bear announce her interests and that the gurotag was quite serious. Fortunately she didn't go into it too much outside of a memepost.. but yeah women are fucked up.

I will not buy a title thats silly, I'm going to spend my hard earned money on the pippa coffee to prove a point that it can't be that bad.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Next vHoeShow recruit?
i will be extreamly upset if Vshitshow becomes good even if it's because of experianced talents like Kson Henya and Theoretically Pomu.
I can see that happening. That's sad that there's one sided friction based on a misunderstanding but yeah I don't think it's something so egregious that we should intervene either.
Intervene? do so I need a new Nolan to laugh at.
It's an interesting situation where yeah they did me dirty but it was long enough ago that I could let it go
Look dude either post the stuff or don't. even if your concerns are genuine all it looks like to me is your baiting attention (like that ironmouse dox guy)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Post it or don't. If you drag it out chances are we're going to be a hell of a lot more interested in you vs whatever chuuba you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom