"I love you mom you crazy bitch! lol"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
She could collab with a Terrorist and i will still find the stream amusing
"Yeah Henya really surprised me with the isis cage burning collab, pretty crazy, she like lit that dude on fire and kettle laughed, insane, I resubbed"

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A lot of people don't seem to get how retarded the average person is regarding computers. I knew a guy that thought they had to manually drag files into the recycle bin and thought they were gone for good. The guy had over 600gbs of files in their recycle bin when I finally looked at their computer. I knew another guy that insisted on using internet explorer because they thought all the other browsers were scams because "if they aren't scams, why wouldn't windows put it on your computer by default". It's one of the primary reasons why consoles are such massive market for game releases. You'd figure that the gaming demographic would lend itself to people being more knowledgeable about computers but there's so many knuckledraggers that refuse to learn about computers and buy a console solely so they don't ever have to think about computers.
you reminded me of this kronii interaction, someone mentioned PCs that have 256gb ram then kronii and most kronies saying that much ram is just for servers, and computers can't have that much ram.

then here is a gigachad SSRB with his PC.

Anime Fan

Airi's doing a nostalgia stream tonight

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
According to Calli, the bad news is that the upcoming CHAD cast has been delayed, but the good news is that when it happens it will be an off-collab since Bae is heading to Japan.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Grimmi is live and her chat is gaslighting her unto thinking The Unabomber was MariMaris dad
:whatastory:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
There's an interesting question about how many collabs Henya/Pika has managed to land so quickly. I know she collabed a good bit, but she's pulling some much larger numbers than she did as Pikamee.

If there's one thing that I'm impressed by Henya/Pikamee is how broad her network is. Reminder that during her time as Pikamee she managed to collab with indies, small and big corpos, OGs and even Kizuna Ai herself.

What more now that she has a group backing her

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serafi is finally able to move into her new home after the tenant initially refused to leave
1686623808370.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Proctor's sleeping, place your bets what will go wrong before he wakes up again

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Imagine paying to get marked like a jew, the ones branded should post their nose pics. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
kekl.png
thank you for paying the proctor and enabling our autism*

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I saw this in my YT recommended and it has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was funny/usable:

i'mma sleep now. I feel dirty.
Did kevin not do the next months worth of funding? :kaelalaugh:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Imagine paying to get marked like a jew, the ones branded should post their nose pics.
This is a joke and nobody is actually doing this... right?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

HuskT

How okay is it to post a vtuber's real name?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

MyName

Home Depot Woman is doing art.

Great stream. Shared her fears of doxing herself in hand streams, her taste in men and from about 2h in she did karaoke, which i strongly suggest you check out. Brown woman love :sanasmile:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Post it on /vt/ and let someone else share it here if you have a feeling of guilt. :mitothink:

Negzana

I don't know if I should feel ashamed that I know Kaela's RM name, pl, and previous career, or happy to know she's pretty cute cool IRL too

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
WHATS THE DEAL WITH VTUBER ADS

I don't know if I should feel ashamed that I know Kaela's RM name, pl, and previous career, or happy to know she's pretty cute cool IRL too
Aye, she be a fine lookin' SEA lass

RiverBear

Imagine thinking that the "femanoid" name they use is real
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
THEY ARE ALL MEN BEHIND THE AVATARS

YOU'VE BEEN JERKING OFF TO MEN THIS WHOLE TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom