General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Ame's salt levels are raising with Overwatch 3: :amepopcorn:

Ghostteas

>It's also International Sex Worker day
With how you guys can read so much from anything, you'd think you'd be able to read how much of a loser you are

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ame's salt levels are raising with Overwatch 3: :amepopcorn:

Hope she doesnt get bonked because she called it a shit game

Oh wait
She is not in Nijisanji

:^)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
With how you guys can read so much from anything, you'd think you'd be able to read how much of a loser you are
She ain't gonna fuck you bro.

On a side note, what exactly is Ironmouse's disease? I know that her body is trying to kill itself, and that she needs constant plasma donations.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I don’t get it. He didn’t say anything. What? :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
On a side note, what exactly is Ironmouse's disease? I know that her body is trying to kill itself, and that she needs constant plasma donations.
I think it's CVID.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Clip of the intro and some Ina chat screenshots:
View attachment 28552
View attachment 28553
View attachment 28551
I really love this countdown animation. Possibly the only good one.

Uruka's cover recording is over a year old? What the fishman doin over ther? Or does it just take that long for these things to come together?

Thank god this ended up way better than that cursed Myth country roads cover at least.
Shiina made a cover for Queen in 1 week mostly by herself. For about $25-35 and about a day or two, you can get someone to redo a song's instrumentals for a cover. The hard part is recording and mixing the audio so that it doesn't sound like shit. I guess that when its more than 1 person recording shit gets complicated as sometimes you have to re-record so that the voices match better.

Sayu playing soma on twitch ( disgusting )

Will probably get raided by Pippa again I guess.

100th Snek live singing with guitar

I stopped listening to her after she went on a hiatus. Really enjoyed her karaokes when I was at work in late 2020.

Production hell is no joke. Ember's lore video never came and dizzy's cover song (I think she said) also never arrived in time for debut. Sometimes the fucking artist just ghosts you with the money but still delivers it a year later, pippa's rant on artist was very on point with this :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Music production involves a lot of people and coordinating a pack of divas can be a fucking nightmare.
Lumi and Amiya seem to be popping songs left and right. I think it was more about the bear not recording shit due to her hiatus and whatnot. Basically shelving a project and leaving it there for a while.

Yes, that's the point. Uki is an unlikable pole smoker with no fucking personality, and him jumping in on collabs between the various girls just reads like him passively seeking attention and acknowledgement. Guy straight up joins the VC just to start backseating on how to play the game and has nothing else to contribute then vanishes.
Not a fan of the overly gay males. That said I would take Aster over Uki any day of the week. Uki's voice is just so monotone, soft and emotionless that it bores me to hell. Its almost as if he doesnt enjoy streaming and someone is forcing him to be there. Aster is way more upbeat and he seems to enjoy what he does.

My sample size of streams and clips I have watched from each one is very limited so I might be wrong but thats the impression I get.

Lia clip tax:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
She ain't gonna fuck you bro.

Her inmune system is permanently on vacation and needs temp workers in plasma vans to do the actual work.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Ghostteas

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I was going through my downloaded vids from here and found this to upload to YouTube

Also thought this deserves an archive on YouTube as well

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She sins so Jesus didn't die for nothing
That's not how that works at all, one still needs to go to regular confession and strive to sin no more, at the end of the day

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I think the numbers are in the green. He's doing well enough money to hire multiple talent managers, including a friend manager (does this role even exist outside of Phase Connect?), and if you want to numberfag, Pippa is occasionally among the highest-grossing vtubers for the day, and I occasionally see other talents crack top fifty highest-grossing for the day too.
What's a "friend manager"?

Kalion

:)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
One of the girls, can't remember who, said "She's basically a free psychiatrist."
And here I thought Hatsune Miku would have been more than enough to handle the sad girls

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom