"i am not being terminated i dont do implant surgery i dont remove my feet i dont get taller - you paranoid fucks"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I hope that @superduper is actually Rie now because that would prove that Nolan is either super gay (and not bi like he claims) or super racist

niggaphil

god damn it, i just woke up, and saw the news of @superduper wanna fuck nolan post, now i want go back to sleep and wait for tenma stream.

I know it is pride month, but keep you gay behaviour in your closet. kthxniteagain

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Okay, everyone, back to the old stream.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Degeneracy aside, Erina's playing FOTM Children's Horror Game RIGHT NOW:

braindoko

100th Snek live singing with guitar

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1685749770896-png.28558

28567-aa0b73d3b0558bab20a722bcbde684e1.jpg

sorry, you’re not my type
Rie on suicide watch right now.

Sorry, Rie, Nolan will only date the finest of Hololive and Nijisanji's talents.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Ah, yes. I really wanted to see a banner about Rie fucking Nolan as soon as I logged onto the site tonight.

I tried to find a palate cleanser but there's nothing wholesome right now. Have 4 retards screaming nonstop for the next few hours instead. Still more preferable than the above.

Oh look Uki sliding into a girls collab again unprompted.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Uruka's cover recording is over a year old? What the fishman doin over ther? Or does it just take that long for these things to come together?

Thank god this ended up way better than that cursed Myth country roads cover at least.
Production hell is no joke. Ember's lore video never came and dizzy's cover song (I think she said) also never arrived in time for debut. Sometimes the fucking artist just ghosts you with the money but still delivers it a year later, pippa's rant on artist was very on point with this :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Music production involves a lot of people and coordinating a pack of divas can be a fucking nightmare.

Negzana

Production hell is no joke. Ember's lore video never came and dizzy's cover song (I think she said) also never arrived in time for debut. Sometimes the fucking artist just ghosts you with the money but still delivers it a year later, pippa's rant on artist was very on point with this :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Music production involves a lot of people and coordinating a pack of divas can be a fucking nightmare.
gotta respect Mori producing so much music by how it sounds. Like I don't like her music (waste of a good voice) but she gets it produced on time.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii had to cancel yesterday's stream because her family was dragging her around (holiday maybe?) so she canceled the stream to eat something.

Kronii said she can sing the dk rap while making an impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger she did a small fragment of it the cringe :gunpeko:
EDIT: Timestamp (1:23:10 if it doesn't work)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
tbf, if it was someone you guys liked joining, you wouldn’t mind

Yes, that's the point. Uki is an unlikable pole smoker with no fucking personality, and him jumping in on collabs between the various girls just reads like him passively seeking attention and acknowledgement. Guy straight up joins the VC just to start backseating on how to play the game and has nothing else to contribute then vanishes.

kronii had to cancel yesterday's stream because her family was dragging her around (holiday maybe?) so she canceled the stream to eat something.

Ah yes, June 2nd, the famous holiday of, uh... let me check my notes...

Second last day of Single Black Parents week.

I believe it.

e:
>It's also International Sex Worker Day

hmm.jpg

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kronii said she can sing the dk rap while making an impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger she did a small fragment of it the cringe :gunpeko:
EDIT: Timestamp (1:23:10 if it doesn't work)

Unironically a kinda funny bit, she should embrace the cringe more

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Well it's hard even for the best husband if his wife still has to use fax machines and floppy disks at work.

Beni and Mimi both sang so no clips for them. Mimitaya the VSpo hag sang HoneyWorks songs (skipped Fansa).
Here are some screenshots from Beni's 3D.
View attachment 28489
View attachment 28490

She ended up getting jailed by Nose for being too sexy.

Some might like this one.
View attachment 28493

Noah's reaction.
View attachment 28495

Koyori has released her cover of Idol before her Rockman X stream.

She somehow beat all irregulars and obtained the full armour set (minus a few heart tanks and hadoken). Still streaming and struggling to get the heart tank at Spark Mandriller's stage (iirc you can use the boomer weapon but she tried to jump to reach it which is possible with good hand-eye coordination).

Please stop posting whores on my good clean christian website

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>It's also International Sex Worker Day
Don't insult my in-law like that! it's a joke kronii if you're reading this pls no kil also maybe if she has family in korea they fucking fled thinking they'll get nuked, and they were dragging her around because of that.
EDIT: also the stream she canceled was june 1st not june 2nd so not that holiday (there was no holiday that i know of anyway so i guess they just wanted to have her around)
Unironically a kinda funny bit, she should embrace the cringe more
As much as cringe shit irks me i like it when kronii does some cringe stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom