"I don't think she'd get it. She's only watched Jurassic Park only recently. She doesn't understand the cultural significance of Chilean sea bass"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina Time Again! Almost missed it because youtube is being weird and I keep having to search up each stream:shiinastare:

Edit: Shiina and Dizzy have seen each other mostly naked at the Spa. They went to spa as a couple for the couples package. They're the same height but Dizzy is stacked.
:kiarachefkiss:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey all you party people, here comes Tomoe Umari with some more Zuma! Tune in and check out her exceptional skills in one of the best classic PC games ever! In 1990 I saw a man be dragged into an alley and did nothing.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Lapu chan LOVE 20230528_190328.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Shiina Time Again! Almost missed it because youtube is being weird and I keep having to search up each stream:shiinastare:

> Shiina talking about "hiding powerlevels"

Containment broken! :panik::panik::panik:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
90 days, provided without comment
View attachment 27715

Hey, I know that one, it's a 1 view I shilled in the "2-view" thread.
She has that gura-like aura (because it's her oshi), and she actually asked for pointers about her design in reddit. She had some comments saying she was TOO inspired by her.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shiina's childhood stories really paint it like she came from destitution. I remember one where she told she lived in a bad neighborhood in town, the type where you find bullet holes in walls and windows the next morning. Now she's mentioned how $15 birthday gift was a lot to her in 2nd grade.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
90 days, provided without comment
yuri you dumb whore :vesperfacepalm: you had a decent thing going and you flushed it all away for being a gypsy, now she's in the pits with the barely 2 view losers :whatastory:
Any bets on when she opens an onlyfans?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
yuri you dumb whore :vesperfacepalm: you had a decent thing going and you flushed it all away for being a gypsy, now she's in the pits with the barely 2 view losers :whatastory:
You can't bet on something that's already happened.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Now she's mentioned how $15 birthday gift was a lot to her in 2nd grade.
If Bionicle was big when she was in 2nd grade, she's probably not a proper hag yet.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
> Shiina talking about "hiding powerlevels"

Containment broken! :panik::panik::panik:
Zug zug?:fishmandispair:
Shiina's childhood stories really paint it like she came from destitution. I remember one where she told she lived in a bad neighborhood in town, the type where you find bullet holes in walls and windows the next morning. Now she's mentioned how $15 birthday gift was a lot to her in 2nd grade.
It's very heartbreaking, this story made me feel homicidal rage:amegunl:

You can't bet on something that's already happened.
No no, make the bets, then dump the OF and collect :SelenHAHAhere:

Stunned But Dumb

Power Nelsons two year anniversary is this Wednesday

Archive

I didn't know he has been around for two years. I'll go through twitch to check it out a bit.

Further cementing my theory that these types have little distinction between fantasy and reality.
After that tangent Pippa went on about Post minors and minor adjacent dating, I think reality and fantasy may as well be synonymous to them

In 1990 I saw a man be dragged into an alley and did nothing.

Oh god, the memories from this game. I'll be checking this ou- wait... wait what

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Here's a terrifying thought, go to a Walmart if you don't have a coast nearby.
Walmarts do not have them over here and i'm explaining literally why not all big grocery chains despite being well funded might not have them. also it takes more then "a beach palm tree" to grow coconuts.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If Bionicle was big when she was in 2nd grade, she's probably not a proper hag yet.
Wait, are you suggesting that a woman who is comfortable making jokes about her dusty womb, cracking her last egg and calling herself a scarf knitting granny might in fact NOT be a HAG?:menhera: What's next are you goin to tell me actual 30+ women go fucking insane and homicidal if anything like this subject comes up, let alone a joke about it?:Roboco-MEMENOD:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
IIRC she was homeless for a while and told (as shiina) that she went fishing with hobos and also had scabies as a child

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
IIRC she was homeless for a while and told (as shiina) that she went fishing with hobos and also had scabies as a child
She's also talking about having seen what gambling can do to a family.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The scabies was when she was 16 and went with 10 or so other girls to a Con and shared a bed with several girls....one of them gave them all scabies:vomitdrawer:
Pippa how could you! :smugpipi:
wasn't that just a rumor? I'm saying an actual onlyfans with a link in her profile
FAAFO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Her getting donos that skipped the 50% or 60% (?) PC take was worth it wdym bro

It will all work out in the end, trust ze indie plan and all the anti corpo shitters that will boost up her views long term

:optimistic::optimistic:

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Another streamer, to whom I had some sympathy, goes into trash.

View attachment 27680
(twitch - catbox - catbox HD)

I wonder what would he say if he saw the chat messages from other talents.

And then VIPed hylo makes chat appearance.
View attachment 27681

E: It doesn't get better.
View attachment 27684
I think people like this really betray their lack of real world friends, socialization, and especially contact with women...

First of all, everything cutesy is not pedophilia because "the behavior is very child" or whatever his dickless friend was saying. People making "pedophilia" a meaningless term just because they want the little dopamine shot of condemning someone and feeling righteous whenever possible is absolutely awful, for obvious reasons. I know they've probably never spoken to a woman outside a discord call or a college struggle session, but VTubers, being portrayed by actual women, tend to embody what an actual woman would like to be. Some want to be cool, some want to be sexy, and some want to be cute. Being cute and innocent may be traits associated with children, but they're not exclusive to children.

If this dude (somehow) actually dated a woman and she started getting cutesy with him, is he gonna flip out and go "how dare you accuse me of being a pedophile"? if she refers to chicken as "chimken" or a snake as a "snek" is he gonna bust out with "um, excuse me, that's not how an adult speaks!" Women love cutesiness you absolute twitter-brains. There's something equal-parts amusing and infuriating about someone being so smug in their utter ineptitude.

On another note; yes, forced fanservice can be cringe, but how the hell are you gonna react to it he way owl boy here does where he groans sheepishly like his racist grandpa just called his mixed-race friend a slur?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom