"Man it feels so good to hear my name screamed... with so much despair"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Also Hololive is having a crossover with World of Warships, but i cannot for the life of me remember this even being announced, or any of the girls playing it.

I remember Pippa playing WoW. I remember a few others. But not any Holomems. Am i losing it? Is this old?

image.png
Eons ago in 2020 (?), Fubuki and Marine featured there yes. Not sure if there was a stream. Kiara, Botan, Moona and Ame are new and they haven't streamed it. Basically their avatars are available as captains in game with voice lines.

Collab was leaked in 2022 but postponed until now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I remember Pippa playing WoW. I remember a few others. But not any Holomems. Am i losing it? Is this old?
There was originally a Fubuki and Marine collab back in 2020. There's a couple dozen streams in general back in 2020 with Kanata, Fubuki, Moona, Coco, and Botan. Just type "org: Hololive" and "title/desc: world of warships" into Holodex and a bunch of results will pop up.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Who is this and why does she sound soooo damn familiar? 🤔
======

Also Hololive is having a crossover with World of Warships, but i cannot for the life of me remember this even being announced, or any of the girls playing it.

image.png

Leaked a year ago, Putin went sicko mode on Ukraine, WoW devs cut their Russian team, collab finally releases now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Since you're all a bunch of faggots I thought I'd let you all know.

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You know the joke
"Howd you know a trans person walked into the bar? He'll tell you"
are troons so desperate for attention they stole the one good vegan joke?
Speaking of irrelevant corpos I just stumbled upon this new one. It says their first gen is supposed to debut spring 2023 but spring is almost over at this point so who knows

your probably right but when i see an announcment for spring/summer/winter/fall i read it as "sometime that year" for how inaccurate it is.
During her Filian Collab on CB filian notes they were mogging everyone else on the site and Mel noted that she had a smaller audience than normal this stream because it's just a zatsu avoiding twitch tos and not a
normal CB stream

If you can stomach Joey he showcased the MAL of a bunch of vtubers if anyone wants to know their oshis 10/10s Shylily gave angel beats a 9 based
knew i liked her for some reason.
Flare needs German sausages.
Lui has already had them.
Noel will just take any sausage at all.

I feel sorry for the nordics. Worst food in the world, yet nobody calls it out as racist when people say as much.

I'll respect Juniipur's take the day she consumes hakarl filled surstromming and proclaims his or her love for nordic cuisine.
Lutefisk

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Speaking of bettel, i didnt find what happened, but his mama made some apology

(A)

(A)

I guess she's an actual mama too. Almost enough to make Shinzo Abe shed a tear, If he were alive.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Im bored and cant sleep so im just gonna drop a bunch of songs/covers from a smaller jp corpo that i just discovered

If anyone know them please spoonfed me a bit about them they have some amazing singer

This one is a vsinger and mygod she is good

Oh yeah and sakura that is the vsinger of this corpo is doing a karaoke right now its a must watch she has a rewlly good control of her voice

Looks like you found Hoshimeguri Gakuen (Stellar Cycle Campus). Initially the refuge for OG Game Club members after Brave Group replaced them. They all graduated and went indie though, with only one of them still active (Yuzuriha Honami). The group went on hiatus for a while but recruited some members (from the ones you linked I subbed to Mikado and Mama). I don't know how they work now but previously they pushed the member songs through youtube ads hard which drives subs way up but didn't translate to CCV (2-3view around 100k subs). One of them actually may have graduated because of this (Fugami Nanana, if you remember the Vtuber with a brown paper bag as her head, it's her).
Mikado generally does midnight karaoke, has the most interesting Vtuber "outfit" (basically body paint). Mama (Kuramochi Kyoko) does a lot of Mahjong Soul (with screaming and desk slams), ASMR, and lots of multiplayer collabs (Dread Hunger, Among Us, Feign, etc).
Will look into Sakura since you recommended her.

Indie Rulia Hoshina returns from quite a long hiatus and long time listeners are back in her return stream as well (including English speaking mods).

She does weekend ASMR and Matsuri visited her debut stream.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So I saw this in my twitch reccomened and the stream title grabbed me

at a cursory glance I noticed she simulcasts to Trovo which is interesting to me as I don't see many chuubas trying and using alt tech platforms aside from Pippa who tried streaming on kick and never touched it again after it wouldn't go live and Purity Sin who seems to stream there. Don't know much about Trovo aside from hearing rumblings of it being a chinese honeypot but never used it personally.
She apparently has a gumroad where she has her music
Waiting for her to go live but nothing strange in the bios though her twitter says final year. Not entirely sure what that's about. She's been at this for four years similar to Kirsche and maybe MelParty?

Edit: I forgot trovo link

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

at a cursory glance I noticed she simulcasts to Trovo which is interesting to me as I don't see many chuubas trying and using alt tech platforms aside from Pippa who tried streaming on kick and never touched it again after it wouldn't go live and Purity Sin who seems to stream there. Don't know much about Trovo aside from hearing rumblings of it being a chinese honeypot but never used it personally.
Waiting for her to go live but nothing strange in the bios though her twitter says final year. Not entirely sure what that's about. She's been at this for four years similar to Kirsche and maybe MelParty?

She was a big target of the anti-loli brigade on twitter a little while back, that's about all I know of her.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Did you know that Nasa is streaming more regularly now? The answer may surprise you!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

In around several minutes or so, Kotoka Torahime will be doing a collab with the much-maligned Hex Haywire and Shirayuki Tomoe from Nijisanji JP. I don't like Hex but this is one of the few time I see Tomoe interacting with EN so I'll endure this.

Also it's my 666th post, so I gonna use this moment to say that of all this talk about badonkas or buttocks, armpits will be there, as neutral as possible.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
lisa MAY join up if whatever legal limbo she's stuck with tsunderia expires and phase seems to go harder with music
sleepy as far as I know said she isn't looking to go corpo
kirshe probably changed her mind joining up after yuri, she seemed a bit tilted about her losing her character and that might be dealbreaker of sorts for her
nyaru is part of a corpo/group that I have no idea what they do for the other barely 2 views that stream for them
shondo I think said she isn't going corpo either
chinchilla aside from being a pippa fan there isn't much info to go from but phase would benefit from more jp members or at least people who interact with the other girls
the rest no fucking idea what their deal is
Purin was asked "would you join Phase when your 6 months non-complete clause ends?" and (aside from being taken aback because of the terminology) said she's not bound by any kind of contract or clause "because there's no Tsunderia to enforce it", and dismissed the question. This was shared here yesterdat by Kallion.
Post with clip

This is our new-old sad girl?

@kestraline there you go you got some hands already

Hands even before debut?
:WHORE!!!:

Meanwhile the lesser known fishman manager has his own Null problems

Archive

The tale of Bobby Tables is real.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

lvl8

Did you know that Nasa is streaming more regularly now? The answer may surprise you!

Let's see if she can keep it up for more than a week.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

cucurut

She was a big target of the anti-loli brigade on twitter a little while back, that's about all I know of her.
She falls in the category of small comfy/boring streamers.
She's one of the rare based people from minorities who hates self-victimization and rejects blaming others for her situation. She's also always on pro-loli front line when it comes to twitter drama and cancellations, which, to be fair, turns her into a bit of a lolcow. Personally I think she does a good job.
1684505458785.png
(l - a)

She showed up earlier here

..I don't have the misfortune to suffer hearing Kyo much, but the 35 seconds of this I could tolerate sounded an awful lot like him.

What a fucking nigger.

0:18: Alice is black AFAIK. Imagine getting used in this video.
:whatastory:

I will throw in linkree

She does, however, also make NSFW, so if that's big no for you, steer clear.

hololive ruined /jp/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom