"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I have pledged myself to only simp for Dizzy, and I will not be dissuaded by any other 3DPD no matter how cute she is, or her affinity for firearms

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Cute, handles firearms and isn't completely batshit insane?

New oshi spotted.
Only thing left to do is introduce her to the fascinating and beautiful world of gyaru fashion. Then she'd be truly supreme :sanasmile:

Is no-no square banned? Good I hate the word no-no square just like Loli and and lolicon.
I like lots of Loli characters and stuff, I just don't like the words because people use them talking about CSAM.
@superduper your oshi is Remi right....
:youlittleshit:inb4 Hime slips up post her Jujitsu Gi
Edit: No-no square? :whatastory:

@superduper can you go back to anti-ing Rie thanks

I have pledged myself to only simp for Dizzy, and I will not be dissuaded by any other 3DPD no matter how cute she is, or her affinity for firearms
Fitting a britbong like you wouldn't be swayed by firearms. Would it better if she had a knife collection, Rin?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Taka is talking to Enna, keeping my sub to him.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

New oshi spotted.
Ye temper thy expectations lad, lest ye suffer a repeat of what happened after awhile to ye last cute gun crazy yellow lass

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

New oshi spotted.
Bold of you to assume that she is joining PC without having some kind of mental illness.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aki has an announcement tomorrow.

But the ざわざわ on the screen implies that it'll likely be a good thing. I'm hoping her 3D live finally gets to escape management hell :inatiredl:

Edit: Her 5-year anniversary is coming up on June 7th so it could be an announcement related to that too.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
A temporary truce has been declared in the war between Fox and Frog, in which Ami Amami takes a page from the book of Reticule:

On the subject of the frog, people seem to believe she is actually Feebee. You may remember her as previously being in Nyaru's corpo but also does singing as her actual self and not just a model. I'm not too sure on this and if it did, it's not really much of a jump in terms of reach considering Prism isn't really popular. Did any of the other new gen arrivals get found out too?

Ensok

Early Adopter
Elite Miko won Towa's tournament. I'm amazed she didn't get horrible luck and lose.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Elite Miko won Towa's tournament. I'm amazed she didn't get horrible luck and lose.
There's something funny about the grand finals in a game about luck being the two women with covid.
09461823.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter

Negzana

But the ざわざわ on the screen implies that it'll likely be a good thing. I'm hoping her 3D live finally gets to escape management hell :inatiredl:

Edit: Her 5-year anniversary is coming up on June 7th so it could be an announcement related to that too.

I hope it's good news. She's worked so hard and is one of the most underrated in Hololive.

niggaphil

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Bold of you to assume that she is joining PC without having some kind of mental illness.
I'm only basing that off of what the other girls have said about her. Then again...the opinions of mentally ill women shouldn't be taken seriously..

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's time to Sneed and Feed in less than ten minutes.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

"zawa" means an uneasy atmosphere, "zawa zawa" is a frequently-used sound-effect-ish thing in Kaiji and other works by the same author, so maybe it's related to mahjong or some other form of gambling game.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
The Four Heavenly Kings* play with guns around a table like a group of tards a tabletop game named Gun.

* of Hololive EN

Jesus-fuck, this character creation episode is fucking hilarious as hell. From Magni's holy psycho character to Kronii's dumbass rolls resulting in a fucking chunii cowboy teen with broken stats - I think this is probably the ideal EN members for a TTRPG.

:Vesper-UNHINGED: TWO and a HALF HATS! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom