"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If this is anything other than regurgitating information from Sayu's stream comes out of this, I will be incredibly surprised.
While you're probably right, in the initial video about the manifesto I could have sworn False hinted he had other inside information about Niji he was sitting on but hadn't had time to prepare for stream yet. I might go relisten to see if I find a timestamp.

Edit:
Mark your calendars, Sheepy and Pippa have a cover dropping this week

This confirms we have a Sheepy collab this week boys, HYPE

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm sorry, is the whole of idolEN taking a vacation at the moment? I know we're running though the gawr gura playbook of not streaming, but this might be a little bit too messuganer, in Aviel's language.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Oh sweet Jesus. Anyone with extreme autism better avoid this stream like the plague.

Limkin

I'm sorry, is the whole of idolEN taking a vacation at the moment? I know we're running though the gawr gura playbook of not streaming, but this might be a little bit too messuganer, in Aviel's language.
Rin is not taking a vacation, her PC died and is still not fixed. And Juna is visiting her at a later date, so there will be streams

Short

God Damn the Sun

They are also collabing on the same day, two hours before the cover is released.

1683565584681399.jpg

Tweet/Archive

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Nothing to see here folks, just the talents saying how much they are a “family”
All tweets originate from March 30th-31st, 2022
Elira: [a]
Finana: [a]
Rosemi: [a]
Nina: [a]
Reimu: [a]
Vox: [a]
Luca: I can't find this tweet.
Ike: [a]
Fulgur: [a]

Can't remember if there was any particular event/big collab in that timeframe.
There wasn't a collab, they could've been traveling together, I think? I vaguely remember this group had some sort of vacation together.
Get out your bingo cards.

:cursedbae:what are the odds Sayu's statement and or Zaion's Treatment tipped some scales and we get a mass graduation?:cursedbae:
It's 2023? Iluna (July 2022) and Zaion of Xsoliel (December 2022) didn't even exist back in March of 2022.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
All tweets originate from March 30th-31st, 2022
Elira: [a]
Finana: [a]
Rosemi: [a]
Nina: [a]
Reimu: [a]
Vox: [a]
Luca: I can't find this tweet.
Ike: [a]
Fulgur: [a]

There wasn't a collab, they could've been traveling together, I think? I vaguely remember this group had some sort of vacation together.
Get out your bingo cards.

:cursedbae:what are the odds Sayu's statement and or Zaion's Treatment tipped some scales and we get a mass graduation?:cursedbae:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It'd be interesting if a uhhhhh Unnamed ex-Nijisanji employee gave him a story, but I feel like it'll just be a rundown of the Sayu stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Why are they looking into each others eyes so intimately in that thumbnail? Whatever, I'm glad they're collabing once again after so long.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In case you forgot (I don't blame you) there is a mass-graduation event (MGE) happening right now in the ruinous wreck of niji ID, it's just that the talents spaced their farewells wide and far.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
In case you forgot (I don't blame you) there is a mass-graduation event (MGE) happening right now in the ruinous wreck of niji ID, it's just that the talents spaced their farewells wide and far.
Cool, HoloID was due for another gen and our first StarsID. Siska's model really activated the neural networks.

Probably Maha5 (I think they're the next biggest fish after HoloID?) though if they don't go indie and continue vtubing.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
For Idol EN, Yuko's taking a week off.

Fuyo's traveling to visit Riro (who lives in Spain currently iirc). They'll probably do some off-collabs.
1936826.jpg

Rin's still in PC Hell (and every day she doesn't come back I feel myself becoming more British). Juna's traveling to visit her so I imagine off-collabs will happen.

Pochi's the only one with an actual schedule this week. But even she's taking time off after this week until her new PC comes in.
10372812.jpg

So clearly it's Katta's time to shine. Katta, what do you say?

Yeah that's fair :Katta-Semetic-Content:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
and every day she doesn't come back I feel myself becoming more British)

I very strongly encourage seeking emergency medical treatment.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Negzana

INB4 clock, but how can anyone be such a chad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom