"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
From Leddit but this does not help with people that rrat that Coco is in the game just for the Nostalgia.For Now my mains are Ayame and Sora and i still havent found a single Coco in online i hope this changes when i play with relatives today
Already complaining about a free fangame. Truly a Reddit moment.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Patra will have an announcement tomorrow at 9.15PM JST, and the kanji is not the good announcement one.

Yesterday Kulaku Lie had a stream talking about going on an overseas holiday until the 16th

On better news, Asano Akane from the Asano Sisters Project is back, albeit on a semi regular basis (for now celebration events).

Negzana

Watamando.PNG

Watamando

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Patra will have an announcement tomorrow at 9.15PM JST, and the kanji is not the good announcement one.
We confirm 774 downfall or is to early to assume something?

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Nothing to see here folks, just the talents saying how much they are a “family”

Attachments

• IMG_4277.jpeg
    IMG_4277.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 143

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Did you know that over 20% of murders are committed by a member of that person's family?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dem japs need to realize that out West family are the ones most likely to kill you or fuck you up. Blood related or through cults kek

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This picture is old. Dont fail for the bait

Edit : Or am i the one who fell for it?

Limkin

Is it just an old one, or it's a 100% bait? Because they don't even have the same pfp and neither of them said anything like that in the past week

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm worried about this game becoming plagued by tryhards.
Nah this is just the standard new fighting game experience. People complain about who's broken/who's bad without actually taking the time to explore anything. Tier lists get made by people trying to farm clout. It'll die down with the new game hype. Casuals who just want to mash with their oshi won't pay attention to this stuff.

Negzana

I never watched Commando before and am surprised I haven't. Seems like the type of movie I'd love when I was 10. Great experience, they don't make movies like this anymore.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
In dumb small corpo news today:

Elaine from Filipino corpo KoMETA held her graduation stream today, she dropped the news that KoMETA will be purging the youtube & twitter accounts and finding a new talent to use Elaine's model going forward.

Timestamp 21:18

Why did she quit? She seemed strangely grateful to her corp & truly heartbroken at the same time? What is the story here buddy? She said she is leaving on good terms. Is it some medical condition or something?
Multiple Health issues

FvKY1B7aYAE4Nqr.jpg

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Is it just an old one, or it's a 100% bait? Because they don't even have the same pfp and neither of them said anything like that in the past week
opera_jOQwPiHNjQ.png
Can't remember if there was any particular event/big collab in that timeframe.

Elaine from Filipino corpo KoMETA held her graduation stream today, she dropped the news that KoMETA will be purging the youtube & twitter accounts and finding a new talent to use Elaine's model going forward.
[/SPOILER]
Wait, so they're doing the Game Club thing? I'd ask if they have any idea what they're doing, but considering that the GCP situation didn't really harm Brave Group in the slightest in the long run, I can probably see it making sense on their end. Maybe 1% of the fanbase will yell about it for a week, and then they'll keep eating the slop.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
In dumb small corpo news today:

Timestamp 21:18

The girl is dying for all we know and they re just gonna replace her? Fucking SEAYamanbas

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
finding a new talent to use Elaine's model going forward.
This is concerning, especially since its been a long while since the Game Club thing and the kizuna ai stuff (which makes the whole things to be like, vtuber-hazard or something). But let's see how it plays out.

UberSoldat

I never watched Commando before and am surprised I haven't. Seems like the type of movie I'd love when I was 10. Great experience, they don't make movies like this anymore.
If you mean movies where a guy goes on a killing spree for 2 hours, they still do

cucurut

View attachment 24125
Can't remember if there was any particular event/big collab in that timeframe.

Wait, so they're doing the Game Club thing? I'd ask if they have any idea what they're doing, but considering that the GCP situation didn't really harm Brave Group in the slightest in the long run, I can probably see it making sense on their end. Maybe 1% of the fanbase will yell about it for a week, and then they'll keep eating the slop.
April 1st but different timezone probably.
e: or "reality" before joke.
e2: Anyway, old.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The girl is dying for all we know and they re just gonna replace her? Fucking SEAYamanbas
It's a corpo with only three talents. If they lose one of their talents and can't replace them, or need to pay for another model, that could well sink them. This could well be the only real solution that allows the corpo to stay viable and keep the two other talents working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom