"Thank you. I'm okay with it because I've seen Kobo with Sana before and I know that when I'm sad, it's okay to be honest and sad. I'll be friends with loneliness today. I will be fine in time. My poop is great today"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The talk about black vtubers and recently mentions of Nux and Evanit0 reminds me that he made this video:

I wonder how these people know that none of the big corporate vtubers are black? Are they, gasp, doxfriends too? Or are they going to say some shit like "oh they don't talk/act black" like this doesn't reinforce stereotypes?

All I ask from my vtubers is that they provide content that I can enjoy. Who or what they legally fuck and how they look under the avatar is no more than a morbid curiosity. I also hope they're not a cunt and are generally honest people but in the world of content creation we really have no way of knowing outside of places like this forum or the homeland.

Nigge;rs and their victim complex have been a disaster for the human race.

Kyo is just not fucking enough, they want NWA karaokes and cornstarch handcam streams. Fuck off.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Koyori is supposed to be having some EN folks on stream ATM (technical difficulties with Ina tho...)
Edit: Mumei on now > Kronii > Ina got things working > Actual shark sighting!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Bet you wouldn’t be saying this if you saw my weekly TVA paycheck :smugselen:
jannypay.jpg

:smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Koyori is supposed to be having some EN folks on stream ATM (technical difficulties with Ina tho...)
Edit: Mumei on now

Mumei trying to avoid revealing her timezone lmao

"Mumei-senpai, what time now?"
"Uhhh... afternoon!"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't watch Kawaii much, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong. The context was that someone posted art of Hana Flores (who left Kawaii after 2 months) in Nene Amano's individual 2-year anniversary tag. One would have to be incredibly autistic to think that was appropriate. I didn't watch the clip so I won't comment on Nene's response.

Sure, but then why didn't she just not show that piece of art on stream instead of turning it into a callout? That's the cringey part here.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vesper talking about how he chose to stay at a homeless encampent instead of a Motel 6, which was apparently more unpleasant than the hobos

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I didn't see it mentioned, but the Vesper vs Altare feud rrat enjoyers were BTFO in his Rimworld stream.
The timestamp speaks for itself.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ain't no way this doesn't last 8 hours unless some people really, really suck or people let her win.
I dunno man, she sounds pretty confident.
1683146948161.png

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
It's just always funny when a group cries about being ostracized or marginalized, while completely ignorant (of)/ignoring the fact that it's their behaviour that has caused everyone else to ostracize and marginalize them because no one wants to associate with that business.
What these people refuse to accept is that when you look, act, and behave like a normal civilized person people will treat you like one. When you look and act like a thug or a whiny bitch people will treat you poorly and ostracize you. Its not racism its human fucking nature.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nigge;rs and their victim complex have been a disaster for the human race.

Reminder that the Democrats had an african-american President and control of the Senate and House of Representatives all at once, and could have rubber-stamped any law they wanted to stop this oppression they claim exists and they never did.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

"Uhhh... afternoon!"
And did the same thing to Kronii, but they're too nice to tell her to stop doxxing them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Reminder that the Democrats had an african-american President and control of the Senate and House of Representatives all at once, and could have rubber-stamped any law they wanted to stop this oppression they claim exists and they never did.
ok but why would they want to putting aside if it exists or not.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy switching to youtube early today

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
ok but why would they want to putting aside if it exists or not.
My point is that it's a grift: the oppression exists and they won't actually do anything about it because they remove a reason for them getting donations, or the oppression simply doesn't exist.

Or they could be incredibly racist. That works too.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

"Uhhh... afternoon!"
And did the same thing to Kronii, but they're too nice to tell her to stop doxxing them.
It's odd because they both already have revealed their time zones in the past by revealing what time something would be for them. Silly girls

edit: Ina too

lvl8

This is an incredibly rare event, it's the only time Tenma will ever be taller than Pippa.

Looking at her Twitter, it looks like Pippa dolls are very popular. Nice to see Tenma is getting some love.

braindoko

So some agency sent rejection letters to applicants yesterday and one/some of the applicants decided to set up a Discord server to I guess deal with the pain of rejection or whatever. But they were able to notify all of the other rejectees because whoever sent this message included everyone's email address in the CC field instead of the BCC field. Email 101 failure.

But I noticed the brush to do the blacking out on this image had a rather soft edge on it. With my incredibly elite data forensics skills, I went to see if I could pull out some more information from the image - sometimes this is really easy if they used a tool which merely highlights the content instead of actually blacking it out. Unfortunately I couldn't get much, but I did get the name of the agency who can't computer.

View attachment 23187

Good job, lucid.

Joining one of these groups is how a lot of corporate vtubers got doxxed. More people should read /asp/ opsec guides
If I were an asshole with a ton of time on my hands, wanted to fuck with her and wanted some internet clout drama I would draw something simulating AI art with scuffed hands and some textures melting into each other. Wait for her to call me out and then post evidence of me doing the drawing to then make a callout post bitching and moaning about how a HUGE account is harassing me and causing me grief and emotional damage or some shit.
You have this Anon's energy
AI trollin.png
Also of note:

vera.PNG

Stay out of drama Challenge, category Dysphoric: IMPOSSIBLE

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If I had to see this shit then everyone has to see it
FvOvDLeaQAI-Hj1

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter