"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Kronii, if you're reading this I've got a great idea for you. Just hear me out.

Sandwich. Flavored. Ice cream.

Ah, but which flavor of sandwich? And should she recommend a product she herself cannot survive?

regret by @DDOLBANG11.jpg

the S by @AdarinSinner.jpg

the scene of the self-inflicted crime by @izuuumi831.jpg

her spirit lives on by @kudarannnS.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Went and binged some nagzz discovers here's some gems I found within

Aaaaay I see you at 46sec @Azehara

Gottem

Duality of Kobo chat

Filian pls

And bonus Tonkatsu judging his fanbase

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsche streaming currently taking about subway

Also someone added a Jerma AI so I finally got this issue settled
554718908142.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Vesper said, he will consider the way to setup a stream in World of Warcraft's Goldshire - erotic roleplaying hot spot. I dread to see what kind of horrors await there. Vesper said he is not good with all that, but the content will (allegedly) be legendary.

Speaking of Vesper, I would've love to hear his thoughts on this tea alignment chart. It was a special stream [TEA PARTY].
540.jpg

tea.jpg

middle management

Kiara singing

She always has good song choices imo, orange chicken good.

Although her singing green day still has me longing for a holomember with a great voice who focuses on rock / metal. I was kinda hoping the EN boys debuting would include someone in that direction, but cover clearly thinks otherwise.

Closest we (kinda) got was Gura singing Sabaton, which was on the softer side, or Calli singing Dragonforce who sounded like she was running out of breath throughout the whole song.

So what I'm saying is I'd like Floor Jansen to quit Nightwish and join EN gen 3.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Detective Diaries premiere in 5 minutes

I am in love with the body language on Gura that was beautiful

Zephyrianna's powerlevel has been pretty overlooked by virtue of being a chuuba indie that rarely streams and borders around being a vsinger at this point. Bit of a shame she hasn't really streamed more and garnered more subs but her song collab output has been pretty prolific these past few months.

And on that related note, I totally forgot about her TRASH🦝PANDA collab group joining the AmeLee/Callie "Villain Vibes Cover" contest with their metal cover of the song. Turns out they won. Here's a vid of their group's reaction for when the winner was announced on AmaLee's stream:

Here's a link to their metal cover of the song for the curious (time-stamped to Zephyrianna's metal growling section):

Wow I don't have any clue who they are (beyond one showing up in that Shrek r34 prank clip I posted) but their elation at winning got me choked up a bit
Here is Monarchs comment about on their vid I didn't dig for a calli but I'm sure she is there too Screenshot_20221008-131746-841.png

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I am in love with the body language on Gura that was beautiful

Wow I don't have any clue who they are (beyond one showing up in that Shrek r34 prank clip I posted) but their elation at winning got me choked up a bit
Here is Monarchs comment about on their vid I didn't dig for a calli but I'm sure she is there too View attachment 2097

Detective Diary Ending.jpg

I thought this was a cute moment, so I cleaned it up and made a wallpaper out of it

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Seems Proctor has some explaining to do regarding the true purpose of this site... and his federal agent status.
View attachment 2054
He's going to have to work hard to fix his reputation after such shocking allegations.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Damn, missed the start of MGSV. Good thing the intro mission is over an hour of crawling around slowly on the floor and falling over.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura public karaoke in 4 3 hours.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pomu's chat successfully trolled her into "just run for it" after rescuing Kaz. Strapping in for a looooong playthrough this time.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Pomu's chat successfully trolled her into "just run for it" after rescuing Kaz. Strapping in for a looooong playthrough this time.

You can just run and succeed, but it's way less of a headache to creep past even if it takes a while. There's a lot of subtle or interesting mechanics available in MGSV that requires thinking outside of the box, so obviously Pomu is going to miss everything and have a hard time.

agility_

Early Adopter
MGSV doesn't have a learning curve, it's a wall. One of the first hostage rescue missions is a dingy outpost full of soldiers, it really forces you to learn how to move, throw, arrange bodies or even add misdirection, just to complete a mission, let alone ace it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You can just run and succeed, but it's way less of a headache to creep past even if it takes a while. There's a lot of subtle or interesting mechanics available in MGSV that requires thinking outside of the box, so obviously Pomu is going to miss everything and have a hard time.
I can't wait for the 6 hour fight against the Skulls unit, or the 9 hour attempt at rescuing Code Talker.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I can't wait for the 6 hour fight against the Skulls unit, or the 9 hour attempt at rescuing Code Talker.

[METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN] IM GOING TO GET THIS SHITTY OLD MAN THIS TIME FOURTH TIMES THE CHARM [Pomu Rainpuff Nijisanji EN]

Runtime: 8h 47m 23s

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Demondice streaming Apex on twitch.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

>twitch rivals
>never played apex before

About to get fucking destroyed by autists with 9000 hours.
Who is even on her team?
edit: literally who-tier twitch thots

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Pretty stupid having streamers stream at TwitchCon with facecams and make them cover half of their face. I'm sure Karen is happy though so she can hide her dreaded double chin she seems to hate so much without needing an excuse.

agility_

Early Adopter
If you were a young 20-something woman who looked like Gerard Depardieu, would you want to show your mug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom