"What does the Sui Sei?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettelpilled

soap suds

I know Selen is the resident funny laugh dragon, but I miss Elira, so here are some clips of her laughing.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yes sirs, I'll not empty post
I think most people don't mind the occasional emptypost. I think people mind when we've gotten 13 pages in a day and there's shit all content to show for it.

I like to think about it this way. Imagine this place is a bar where you're hanging out with friends watching something together on TV. You're all chatting and bullshitting, and occasionally bringing up new information - but generally in a way to steer to a new conversation.

Now, the occasional emptypost is fine. But if your posting makes you seem less like a bar patron, and more like that one patron's down's syndrome son - sat in the back of the building with his own personal TV, loudly watching the same TV show he's seen 500 times before, only to occasionally turn around and loudly yell "GUYS, GURA SAID THIS THING, ISN'T SHE SO FUNNY" then turn back to the TV without paying any attention to what anyone else is doing only to keep loudly laughing to yourself - well, you might be an empytposter.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Do you have any idea how strong my Pavlovian conditioning against sleep is after last month?
Go to bed, theres a chance of froot fucking dying

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Do you have any idea how strong my Pavlovian conditioning against sleep is after last month?
That sounds like a completely insane take, you should go to sleep to recover yourself before you go even more schizo

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

bettelpilled

That sounds like a completely insane take, you should go to sleep to recover yourself before you go even more schizo
no no don't encourage him to be healthy! i want to see him go turbo schizo!!!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Commie fox mom joins Shu’s birthday countdown stream. YAY

Negzana

I'm lucky my oshii (Kaela) has the dream job streaming videogames because it guarantees she's in for the long haul. I don't have to worry if she graduates. Likewise Aki really has nowhere to go outside Hololive and Watame still has her dream so no real worries. Only one I am worried about is Haachama and I hope by the end of the month it's clarified what is up with her and it isn't graduation/termination/death.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I think most people don't mind the occasional emptypost. I think people mind when we've gotten 13 pages in a day and there's shit all content to show for it.

I like to think about it this way. Imagine this place is a bar where you're hanging out with friends watching something together on TV. You're all chatting and bullshitting, and occasionally bringing up new information - but generally in a way to steer to a new conversation.

Now, the occasional emptypost is fine. But if your posting makes you seem less like a bar patron, and more like that one patron's down's syndrome son - sat in the back of the building with his own personal TV, loudly watching the same TV show he's seen 500 times before, only to occasionally turn around and loudly yell "GUYS, GURA SAID THIS THING, ISN'T SHE SO FUNNY" then turn back to the TV without paying any attention to what anyone else is doing only to keep loudly laughing to yourself - well, you might be an empytposter.
I feel like this is targeted at someone. Maybe someone from Ohio.

Is there a problem with me occasionally posting quotes? Just never seen complaints about it

The Scream Guy

I'm lucky my oshii (Kaela) has the dream job streaming videogames because it guarantees she's in for the long haul. I don't have to worry if she graduates. Likewise Aki really has nowhere to go outside Hololive and Watame still has her dream so no real worries. Only one I am worried about is Haachama and I hope by the end of the month it's clarified what is up with her and it isn't graduation/termination/death.
If Haachama graduates watch all those loser CCP shills come out of the bush to celebrate "muh state victory win"

Checking out the new VReverie girl Rana. Still streaming at the moment and is pretty chill. She also got a donation from Gabe already begging for her to unblock him :whatastory:

Yeah she's cute, her design is really well done, props to the artist

I think this dosage will force me to stay up for 20 hours at minimum. The other good part is my circadian rhythm refuses to change no matter what, so I only get 3 hours of sleep because of it too. Feels good to know my oshi will never die on me though. That alone gives me the strength to persevere.
So anyway, another 12 hours to go.
Please get sleep, how can you become a successful 2view with only 4 hours?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I swear I got more relevant VTuber news from when the BBC enjoyer showed up then these past dozen pages. Let's try to keep this VTuber forum to ya know... actually talking about Vtubers.

Checking out the new VReverie girl Rana. Still streaming at the moment and is pretty chill. She also got a donation from Gabe already begging for her to unblock him :whatastory:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I feel like this is targeted at someone. Maybe someone from Ohio.

Is there a problem with me occasionally posting quotes?
And yet you keep emptyposting :annoyedpippa:

Edit:
I swear I got more relevant VTuber news from when the BBC enjoyer showed up then these past dozen pages. Let's try to keep this VTuber forum to ya know... actually talking about Vtubers.

I watched her Debut 2.0 stream earlier today. She's sassy, and I'm liking her already. If she's already blocked Gabe, she's got good judgement. Please, don't forget she appears to be certified :holohag:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Yes join me in the land of never sleeping. The land where our oshis will never die, and the land where we may remain dazed and confused but they remain happy
I think this dosage will force me to stay up for 20 hours at minimum. The other good part is my circadian rhythm refuses to change no matter what, so I only get 3 hours of sleep because of it too. Feels good to know my oshi will never die on me though. That alone gives me the strength to persevere.
So anyway, another 12 hours to go.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
And yet you keep emptyposting :annoyedpippa:
That was vague and nonspecific and doesn’t answer the question at all

anyway, moving along

The Scream Guy

Come watch the turtle and his daughter

Its an 18+ forum. We are adults. Adults dont cry at everything they dont like. They ignore it most of the time. This began because he warned a fairly new user to not do what you do because it can ruin his future interactions with people that will end up muting him like they did with you. Its that simple
Gee I wonder who that could be
FTUOYkQWQAcbVQb

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nolan being retarded must be a day that ends in Y.

How the fuck is "stop empty posting you sperg" vague and nonspecific

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom