"APPOLOOOGIZEEEE!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I don't know what I fear more at this point; the Nolan clones, or the Reticule clones.
Or, God forbid, they start cross breeding.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“No one cosplays Shu Yamino, the outfit’s too complicated”-Shu

Damn even he seems to agree that there’s too much stuff on his outfits. Which I mean yeah, there is

niggaphil

I don't know what I fear more at this point; the Nolan clones, or the the Reticule clones.
Or, God forbid, they starts cross breeding.
Throw the horse-fucker into breeding pool as well, it will make some epic breed stronger than Chris-chan

Also, today I was rewatch Lia's Chris-chan VOD, and Chris-Chan was discovered in Wal-Mart.... :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

FvEajerWICEsXwG.jpg

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I'm still not caught up on the debuts from last week, so I'm splitting this into two (PRISM to come)
VReverie quick fire edition of, Sub or Snub!
  • Cheri - Good energy and liked her humor. Massive plus for doing her own rigging: SUB
  • Erika - Man do those ears wiggle. When she said her greeting phrase, it sounded like a "high" pitched Okayu. Now that frame of reference is just stuck in my head now. Likes alot of varied games, and wants to collab/grow outside the vtubing sphere: SUB
  • Akiko - I was not expecting a voice that's a cross of Luna and Shondo, big minus for me. Which makes it more odd since it sounds like she has good vocal control. (fast ara-ara switch) Both Akiko and Erika have the same mama, but Erika definitely got the better model. Everything seemed kinda basic: Snub
  • Rana - Liked the voice work, liked the powerpoint autism, and the cover was good. The ASMR video she did pre-debut was good and fit her lore, but I hope she mellows out a bit on the Chuuni/Tsun kayfabe. So all in all: SUB
Based on debut streams, I thought Rana would come out on top... but I think my favorite was Erika. She was cute, and her earnest nature won me over.

Sara has an ASMR later on as well, gonna be VOD gang for this one

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Throw the horse-fucker into breeding pool as well, it will make some epic breed stronger than Chris-chan

Also, today I was rewatch Lia's Chris-chan VOD, and Chris-Chan was discovered in Wal-Mart.... :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

View attachment 23098
On day while Procter is asleep he’s gonna come out as a Vtuber. I’m fucking calling it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't know what I fear more at this point; the Nolan clones, or the the Reticule clones.
We can do better than that. Agent 47 was cloned from 5 genetic fathers. If we're going to create an autism singularity, we'll need some more specimens like ViolentNugget and Harrow thrown into the mix.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
You getting mad about your mom getting "slendered," meanwhile my oshi still my oshi even after

Based

hi, I'm still learning :kroheart:

We can do better than that. Agent 47 was cloned from 5 genetic fathers. If we're going to create an autism singularity, we'll need some more specimens like ViolentNugget and Harrow thrown into the mix.
We need a woman in there too, because god knows women can sometimes be way more autistic than men, look at the unicorns and fujos.

I'm still not caught up on the debuts from last week, so I'm splitting this into two (PRISM to come)
VReverie quick fire edition of, Sub or Snub!
  • Cheri - Good energy and liked her humor. Massive plus for doing her own rigging: SUB
  • Erika - Man do those ears wiggle. When she said her greeting phrase, it sounded like a "high" pitched Okayu. Now that frame of reference is just stuck in my head now. Likes alot of varied games, and wants to collab/grow outside the vtubing sphere: SUB
  • Akiko - I was not expecting a voice that's a cross of Luna and Shondo, big minus for me. Which makes it more odd since it sounds like she has good vocal control. (fast ara-ara switch) Both Akiko and Erika have the same mama, but Erika definitely got the better model. Everything seemed kinda basic: Snub
  • Rana - Liked the voice work, liked the powerpoint autism, and the cover was good. The ASMR video she did pre-debut was good and fit her lore, but I hope she mellows out a bit on the Chuuni/Tsun kayfabe. So all in all: SUB
Based on debut streams, I thought Rana would come out on top... but I think my favorite was Erika. She was cute, and her earnest nature won me over.

Sara has an ASMR later on as well, gonna be VOD gang for this one

Sana if she streamed, I'm sorry God's strongest Sanalite
Which one?
Sara, the one with the snek and the ASMR stream soon

Edit: I just browsed Erika's debut stream and to me she feels like a mix of ogayu Nina and some ESL Europoor chuuba who I can't remember, which is to say: I love her

1683000962813.png

Y-Yes Erina...

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

richdwarf

Also, today I was rewatch Lia's Chris-chan VOD, and Chris-Chan was discovered in Wal-Mart....
And thus with the sacrifices of April he walks the earth yet again

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Mother is in the walls

Also here is some cool Juniper fan art from someone who draw alot of her

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Oh no, he finally broke. He got DEMENTIA!
I thought he was referring to one of the new debuts listed in the post he was quoting, in hindsight I should've realized he meant Sara. Speaking of the new debuts, I noticed one of them is named Rana, and given she has the same naming convention as all my other oshis I must now watch her obsessively :mikothumbsl:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Fuck, that state is basically chink state, it is not white anymore.

I still haunted by the crazy 45 degree weather, and the bushfire along the role. I don't understand why all chinks gather there, and there is not enough Emu for them to consume
How else to better control the mouse, rabbit, cat and dingo populations?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Wait, who’re the Reticule clones?

soap suds

Day 1 of the Niji Valo tournament is starting. Today is all about deciding ranks. The maps being used are Ascent, Bind, Haven, Icebox, and Pearl.

I'm not linking everyone's pov, but I am watching Kanato's, whose team is actually going first. Maria's internet is acting up again so Shiina is acting as a substitute for her. It's not Shiina's first time subbing in for this team, so the team comp isn't messed up because of Mari's absence.
Here are the teams and match order in case anyone wanted to know:

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom