"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This aint fair. You know if there is one corpo chuuba reading this place its her.

But yes @katta do what he says its me ur husband Seth
I have got the paranoia brain disease and I unironically believe she does read this forum LOL. Maybe she saw it in her analytics if she did

why else would she try to get Nikki to say that she likes the BBC on a stream

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I have got the paranoia brain disease and I unironically believe she does read this forum LOL.
Oh thank fuck I thought I was the only one living in a constant state of fear of having big vtubers read about us. I may have gotten better over the last few days, but the past will always haunt me.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Someone mentioned in nyanners thread evanit0 stream and it was goldmine. I feel kinda bad posting it, but the knowledge shall spread! Short summary and archive of the relevant hour of stream in edit.
View attachment 22883

View attachment 22885

View attachment 22886

View attachment 22884
I'd expect this level of gossip from a basic white bitch but I guess negroes are starting to adopt that culture too. Let this be a reason to not talk about things about your company to your brainlet "friends" he may not get in trouble but if someone is very anal about nda breaches it could be very easily to track who started opening their mouth.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sigh, you got me, I'll just come clean;

I'm Pomu

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She mentioned putting on the breaks in regards to shorts because she was satisfied with where she was at. I'm not sure if the jump from 60k to 120 threw her off but her sub numbers has slowed down a bit.
She was burnt out on doing shorts every day for like a month straight. Then she was burnt out from streaming stuff in general. Then her PC burnt out and exploded. At least she posted an update. Still suffering with no tomboy brit to watch for at least another week though :calivomit:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Someone mentioned in nyanners thread evanit0 stream and it was goldmine. I feel kinda bad posting it, but the knowledge shall spread! Short summary and archive of the relevant hour of stream in edit.
EDIT: fixed order
1) People were payed to keep quiet about what happened with auditions.
2) If Ironmouse leaves he will tell what happened and almost blacklisted for earlier criticism of VShojo.
3) Accidentally present at CEOs Offkai meeting, 2 vtubers were given $50k to grow brand, read contracts or it will fuck you completely.
4) Allegedly in early base version of contract % of income goes to VShojo.
Improper archive, download if you want to preserve: gofile
"I said something bad about vshojo and I got in hot water over it."

What exactly did he do to piss them off? I don't know who this guy is.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I've already proven, irrefutably, that I'm Rin Penrose (real).

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well despite constant failures in Bowser's castle I have to give Miko credit for at least not constantly cheating like Ame did in Yoshi's Island.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

the red road

Don't forget he's close with Nux too

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Tomoe got some Nagzz exposure, so that's nice!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
"I said something bad about vshojo and I got in hot water over it."

What exactly did he do to piss them off? I don't know who this guy is.

Connor and Ironmouse editor of their Youtube videos
Hes also Nux's friend he was one of the people that stood up for Nux when Vshojo tried to bury him

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Thankfully IRyS is here to provide some last minute brain damage as the month runs down, so you can enter May in bliss.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She finally fuck'n did it, she played her guitar! Good work Rie! Fuck'n killed it! :polkasticks:

:hololove:
Wait, she actually USED some of her unique talent in a live stream to make it more entertaining?! She may be on the path to redemption bros...
She has potential but I feel she wastes it on halfassed ideas, bad planning, terrible game choice,s and "chat hate" that often comes off more like actual hate than playful banter.
This. This is basically most of my gripes with her summed into a sentence with a few missing details.
Squibby Cat is now gone.

Fuck I'm gonna miss this cat. I learned about her shortly after Pippa and I really enjoyed her streams. I am extremely disappointed she managed to fuck up a good thing. Also mad she was a lazy piece of shit who never streamed.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 22865
Fuck it I believe it.

Anyways I’m kind of surprised Nyan of all people was the next in line to leave. I thought she’d be like one of the last ones to leave if she’d ever leave at all. Hell if anything I thought that Nazuna or Hime Hajime would be next, not Nyan of all people.
Oh wouldn't that be a kick in the ass. vShojo is based out of San Francisco. They could very well have had their money in Silicon Valley Bank. THAT would be right fucking hilarious.
This should just be in the Nyanners thread, not this one. But either way, good shit.
jeannie-blink.gif

It's been copied to the Nyanners thread.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Afterparty soon(?)

edit: link got yeeted wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom